Noah and his boat -

they never went....

So how come we have polar bears if they weren't on the ark?

They floated on Ice sheets?

The real question is how did they get the animals native to North and South America onto the Ark.....

And Australia, Antarctica, Madagascar, New Zealand, Hawaii, etc....

Then Noah's family somehow turned into black people, Asians, Eskimos, native Americans, white people, Arabs, Indians, Australian aborigines, and all that.

The real question is how did they get the animals native to North and South America onto the Ark.....

Then Noah's family somehow turned into black people, Asians, Eskimos, native Americans, white people, Arabs, Indians, Australian aborigines, and all that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you read the information in your link because it has absolutely nothing to do with Noah or how his children migrated to the far corners of the Earth while evolving into Eskimos, Australian aborigines, Pacific Islanders, native Americans, etc.

In fact, it has eveything to do with human evolution and the only thing it has to do with the Bible is that they used the name Eve.

Last edited:
they never went....

God manipulated the DNA of the bears that were on the ark as they migrated north.....

How did those bears get from the Middle East to Alaska. Or how did the Koala bears get to Australia? Did they swim? Did God miracle them to Australia? What about the creatures of the Amazonian jungles? Did they all swim to South America? Or were they miracled there?

Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you read the information in your link because it has absolutely nothing to do with Noah or how his children migrated to the far corners of the Earth while evolving into Eskimos, Australian aborigines, Pacific Islanders, native Americans, etc.

In fact, it has eveything to do with human evolution and the only thing it has to do with the Bible is that they used the name Eve.

it certainly has something to do with the argument......it was insinuated that it would have been impossible for blacks, asians, etc to have generated from a single family, yet science tells us that could be exactly what happened somewhere between 100k-200k years ago.....

it certainly has something to do with the argument......it was insinuated that it would have been impossible for blacks, asians, etc to have generated from a single family, yet science tells us that could be exactly what happened somewhere between 100k-200k years ago.....
WOW! A whole INSINUATION!!!!!!!!! :eek:

God manipulated the DNA of the bears that were on the ark as they migrated north.....

How did those bears get from the Middle East to Alaska. Or how did the Koala bears get to Australia? Did they swim? Did God miracle them to Australia? What about the creatures of the Amazonian jungles? Did they all swim to South America? Or were they miracled there?

the same way people got to those places.....migration.....

our last great ice age would have pushed people nearer the equator and at the same time created land bridges from SE Asia that would have made migration to Australia simpler....

that also would have been 100k to 200k years ago......

how far could a bear or its descendants travel and how much could they change over two, three thousand years if there was an intelligent designer managing things?........

Last edited:

You mean... gasp... evolution? :eek:

If I am right, the theory of evolution does not incorporate god.

In other words, it is "atheistic propaganda" and undermines the validity of theology's ability to describe the world around us.

Yet something like evolution is fully acceptable if it incorporates Gods will and theologically sound.

You seem like an intelligent fellow, Mr Max. Do you now see what is really going on?

WOW! A whole INSINUATION!!!!!!!!! :eek:
????....I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't permitted to point out the stupidity of comments like...

I found it amusing that someone would ridicule that possibility, given that they believe an amoeba turned into "black people, Asians, Eskimos, native Americans, white people, Arabs, Indians, Australian aborigines, and all that".......

Last edited:

science has proven micro-evolution......bears evolve into different kinds of bears........the absurdity is thinking bears evolved from single celled organisms when science can't even prove that single celled organisms evolved into something simple, like multicelled organisms....

science has proven micro-evolution......bears evolve into different kinds of bears........the absurdity is thinking bears evolved from single celled organisms when science can't even prove that single celled organisms evolved into something simple, like multicelled organisms....

You better retract your last statement or you might get tossed out of the invisible superdude worshipping club! :lol:

You better retract your last statement or you might get tossed out of the invisible superdude worshipping club! :lol:

I didn't realize you were that uninformed.....

If god plopped down humans fully formed, then he must have plopped down all the animals fully formed. That's your official doctrine. Learn it.

If god plopped down humans fully formed, then he must have plopped down all the animals fully formed. That's your official doctrine. Learn it.

my official "doctrine" whether you've bothered to look at it or not, is an acceptance of microevolution.....

you cannot win an argument by pretending the other side is saying something they are not......

my official "doctrine" whether you've bothered to look at it or not, is an acceptance of microevolution.....

you cannot win an argument by pretending the other side is saying something they are not......

I just did! :D

(tactic borrowed from Boss)

Forum List

Back