Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

1649585880922.png

I read it.

"I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. "

Seems God (that good guy, apparently) loves killing. Maybe God loves Putin and Bush.

He said he wanted to destroy "all flesh", like fish.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. "

And he said "every living thing of all flesh"

Then it gets confusing because then he says Fowl, cattle and creepy things.

Then he says fowl, cattle, creepy things and beasts and birds.

It's kind of like saying something, then making a list which was never going to include everything (and doesn't include every type of creature on the planet, even those who don't live in water)
You gotta remember, that's EN.LIL. The evil god is EN.LIL. The nice Lord that helps us is EN.KI. Remember, this is a rewrite and plagiarism of more ancient texts.

Collective Archetypes - The Flood and the Tower | Jordan Peterson

Let's not call a question wrong if you don't want to answer.

It's the wrong fucking question because I didn't say anything that would lead to such a question as you asked.

I didn't say birds were fucking artistic. So why the hell would you then write such a fucking question?

Why would they always make the tail vertical, instead of horizontal like a bird? And why stabilizers?

Would you like a history of art from pre-historic times?

If so, go find one and you'll see lots of stylized animals.

If you don't want to know about such things, then just stop talking about this.

Forum List

Back