Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

I read it.

"I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. "

Seems God (that good guy, apparently) loves killing. Maybe God loves Putin and Bush.

He said he wanted to destroy "all flesh", like fish.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. "

And he said "every living thing of all flesh"

Then it gets confusing because then he says Fowl, cattle and creepy things.

Then he says fowl, cattle, creepy things and beasts and birds.

It's kind of like saying something, then making a list which was never going to include everything (and doesn't include every type of creature on the planet, even those who don't live in water)

The purpose of the flood was to kill everything that was 'corrupted' by the hand of man. That wouldn't include fish.

You DO believe in God. I can prove it.
Question: Why do you hate something if it doesn't exist?
God must exist for you to hate Him does He not?
Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – and exist as such.

But there is no omnipotent extraterrestrial deity that hears prayers, intercedes on the behalf of humans, and issues edicts of religious dogma that must be obeyed lest transgressors are consigned to eternal damnation – that ‘god’ does not exist.

Water spouts aren't fountains of the deep. The flood was caused by snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and heavy spring rains.

The disagreement between you two comes has nothing to do with the text,
which talks about underground chasms.

Snow melt happens at different seasons on the globe, but not of the extent.
The freezing of the underground waters, causing expansion, and melting
as a result of warming during, then after an ice age,
both fit the description of a global flood.

Last edited:
The disagreement between you two comes from,
has nothing to do with the text, which talk about underground chasms.

Snow melt happens at different seasons on the globe, but not of the extent.
The freezing of the underground waters, causing expansion, and melting
as a result of warming during, then after an ice age,
both fit the description of a global flood.
Underground chasms? Frozen aquifers?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can you post the scripture for that?

Genesis 6​

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Forum List

Back