Noam Chomsky is wrong this time.

I figured it out.
I believe Chomsky is trying to finally get his 15 minutes on CNN.

Chomsky is always trying to get another 5 minutes. He's a shameless attention whore for the self-important academic crowd. And he hasn't been right about anything since the 60s (turns out he was wrong then too).

Exactly. Donnie is to left of Sniffy Joe. Somehow the hatred of Donnie is so great, many can’t see this. However, Biden’s long track record of corporatism, warmongering, imperialism, corruption, and elitism is readily available.
The biggest factor is our dishonest press.
The real press, what you dinks call "the main stream media", are in fact very honest. It's the fringe groups like breightbart and Palmer report that are not.

This is the MSM today.
Most Americans are absolutely clueless of what's happening.
1587389080035.png

The 10 minute interview with Glenn Greenwald is excellent. This heroic journalist, by the way, is now risking his life in Brazil, where his team has exposed corruption in the ultraright Bolosario government. Folks probably know Glenn Greenwald from his terrific work in shepherding Wikileaks exposures through Western mainstream newspapers. Correll shows his Trumpian idiocy in refusing even to listen to this fascinating interview.

While I agree with Greenwald in his take on Bernie and his respectful disagreement with Chomsky, here right wingers take Greenwald’s argument as proof that Trump is “not the greater evil” or even a positive good. That is NOT what Greenwald said or believes. Trump is toxic, a divisive demagogue in service to himself first and corporate America second, and dangerously incompetent. He is a shrewd politician, however, who certainly knows how to con and manipulate his supporters and appeal to the basest prejudices and fears of Americans.

Last edited:
Exactly. Donnie is to left of Sniffy Joe. Somehow the hatred of Donnie is so great, many can’t see this. However, Biden’s long track record of corporatism, warmongering, imperialism, corruption, and elitism is readily available.
The real press, what you dinks call "the main stream media", are in fact very honest. It's the fringe groups like breightbart and Palmer report that are not.
“Real press”. LMFAO

Joe Biden is not the 'lesser of two evils' when compared to Donald Trump.
While it may have been true in 1980 that Jimmy Carter was the lesser of two evils
against Ronald Reagan, it's not anymore.

Glenn Greenwald illustrates my point very well here.

Vote for the Green Party. We have weed.

The 10 minute interview with Glenn Greenwald is excellent. This heroic journalist, by the way, is now risking his life in Brazil, where his team has exposed corruption in the ultralight Bolosario government. Folks probably know Glenn Greenwald from his terrific work in shepherding Wikileaks exposures through Western mainstream newspapers. Correll shows his Trumpian idiocy in refusing even to listen to this fascinating interview.

While I agree with Greenwald in his take on Bernie and his respectful disagreement with Chomsky, here right wingers take Greenwald’s argument as proof that Trump is “not the greater evil” or even a positive good. That is NOT what Greenwald said or believes. Trump is toxic, a divisive demagogue in service to himself first and corporate America second, and dangerously incompetent. He is a shrewd politician, however, who certainly knows how to con and manipulate his supporters and appeal to the basest prejudices and fears of Americans.
Greenwald has a brilliant way with words ...pretty much articulates my exact thoughts here...( not saying I'm "brilliant" lol) I've been a huge fan since reading his book 'With Liberty and Justice for Some'.

The biggest factor is our dishonest press, and the way they're able to frame the narratives
across the board..
The MSM is most certainly dishonest, but so is Donnie.

The MSM is all about dividing us so that their friends in the 1% can continue to enrich and empower themselves while serving the needs of big corporations and the MIC. Unfortunately Donnie is doing the same things, only he wants his loyal friends to benefit.

The 10 minute interview with Glenn Greenwald is excellent. This heroic journalist, by the way, is now risking his life in Brazil, where his team has exposed corruption in the ultralight Bolosario government. Folks probably know Glenn Greenwald from his terrific work in shepherding Wikileaks exposures through Western mainstream newspapers. Correll shows his Trumpian idiocy in refusing even to listen to this fascinating interview.

1. Videos tend to be filled mostly with the same old talking points. An utter waste of time. Give me a transcript I can read far faster than some moron can talk, especially the "gifted" speakers who like to waste my time with filler and dramatic pauses.

2. Trump is not divisive. Pointing out a valid disagreement or conflict of interests with another person or even group, is not divisive. The Left's tactic of framing every issue as an identity issue, is divisive, because it makes any disagreement a "personal attack".

3. Calling me an idiot, btw, is divisive. Or do you think you were building a bridge with that?

You mean Chompsky has been right?
He's one of my heroes.
But he's wrong about Trump.

I didn't know that you were so left wing.

I can understand why Chomsky would think Biden is the lesser of the two evils. Except for trade, Trump's policies have been right of the playbook of the right-wing think thanks like the Heritage Foundation or the CATO Institute, which typically are loathed by guys like Chomsky. Nobody has benefited more from Trump than the rich and corporations.

“Real press”. LMFAO
Yes, Son. The real press. As in not the conspiracy pushing fringe crap.

“Real press”. LMFAO
Yes, Son. The real press. As in not the conspiracy pushing fringe crap.

Sure. Tell about Russia again.

lol!!!

Forum List

Back