Nobel prize goes to Covid vax scientists - rejoice

even trump's 'rasslin' hall o' fame award is just a "participation trophy" watch the u tube of "stone cold steve austin slams trump wrestlemania" to see what i mean. austin handled dear leader as if he really did only weigh 215 lbs.
The Bay of Pigs thing was a fake as well.

Well deserved reognition for these pioneers.Its about time that their work was recognised and applauded.
Saving the world deserves some reward.

It makes perfect sense given what an absurd joke the Nobel Prize has become, ever since Algore won the Nobel Peace Prize for an absurd propaganda piece, followed by Barack Obama winning it for literally having accomplished nothing yet of any significance.

What would Alfred Nobel think, if he were alive today, and could see what a mockery has been made of the prize that bears his name?

Last edited:
And a nobel prize.
1696266098122.png

Leftists giving themselves shiny trophies for being such great human beings they all know they are, gives them warm fuzzies.

Well deserved reognition for these pioneers.Its about time that their work was recognised and applauded.
Saving the world deserves some reward.
Are you then saying that TRUMP! made the right call when he fast-tracked the vaccines and urged people to get them, even when he booed by his own supporters for doing so?

I went this morning to get a flu shot like I have been getting for the last 25 years.

They tried to talk me into also getting a COVID vaccination. I said no thank you.

Forum List

Back