Nobody is above the law, Sheriff Joe.

i just read the stephan lemons hit piece, the hack writer has been at this for awhile, smearing sheriff Joe.

this is an extension of obama's war on cops, the cops that enforce the laws.

we are still unclear from this whether or not crossing the border from mexico is illegal, the libs want it to be fine. the Kate's law people like me don't. Trump says either we a country or we don't.

but it's not fine. sheriff joe is doing his job. a lot of this story is rooted in obama's fake identity.

Arpaio says that's not over, i agree.
If you lived in Maricopa County AND took an objective look at Sheriff Arpaio's record BEFORE Obama became POTUS, you'd know that his inappropriate and sometimes unlawful conduct and administration of the MCSO goes back to the 1990's. I have friends who have been profiled, humiliated and harassed simply for being Hispanic who's families have lived in these environs lawfully since before Arizona was granted Statehood.

I won't claim he is totally fucked, because there is at least one program he instituted years ago within the County proper that is a crime stopper along with a true service to the community at large; the Posse program. It's essentially voluntary community policing program without police powers. After a regime of training, they are armed with a standard Sherriff's Office SUV cruiser, radio and emergency gear! They cruise the communities, act as observers and emergency first responders. An excellent program.

Beyond that one bright spot in his record, Arpaio has evolved into an aging failure. He's up for election in November so we'll see if that 84 yo has much support after six (6) terms already and all the political capitol he has wasted being a bigoted asshole! My guess is there are still enough like minded bigoted rednecks in the county to keep him in office in spite of the sword dangling over his head currently by the Justice Dept!

BTW, Maricopa County is a long way from the Mexican border...look for Phoenix on a map! Besides, Arizona Sheriffs and other LEO's have no legal jurisdiction over direct immigration policing matters. When SCOTUS struck down Arizona's 2010 "Paper's Please" statute (SB 1070) in 2012, the decision essentially stated Arizona's reach had exceeded its grasp via the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and that authority was vested in the National government.

Total horseshit because in almost every single case he was found innocent. People accuse him of doing a lot of bad things but that is because he actually wants to enforce the laws. It is his job because he is the sherrif. You are a liar.
Total horseshit because in almost every single case he was found innocent.
So you admit that Arpaio is not a totally innocent person! So what EXACTLY were some of those cases he was pronounced innocent and pronounced guilty by a judge or jury. If what I wrote is total horseshit as you claim, backup it up with some proof, hotshot! I live here in Maricopa County, fool! I'm somewhat attuned to what goes on here and the myths that have been propagated through his own self-promotion! Now it's up to you to point to a lie in my post you claim exists, asshole!

You're all fucking smoke and no fire, ass wipe. A true Keyboard Kommando!

When have they ever been charged with anything? That is a good question that America should begin asking. Why haven't they charged with anything? Didn't Bill clinton lie on the witness stand?
In a civil case? Before a grand jury? Witness strand?

Bill Clinton was NEVER on a witness stand. You do know that, right? He would have had to be before a jury or a judge (in a court of law), during a trial, for there to be a witness stand

So technically, the answer is actually "No, Bill Clinton did not lie on a witness stand."

When have they ever been charged with anything? That is a good question that America should begin asking. Why haven't they charged with anything? Didn't Bill clinton lie on the witness stand?

Bill Clinton was charged with two counts in Congress -- that is what 'impeachment' is, a charge. Bill Clinton went on trial in the US Senate and was acquitted of both charges.

i just read the stephan lemons hit piece, the hack writer has been at this for awhile, smearing sheriff Joe.

we are still unclear from this whether or not crossing the border from mexico is illegal, the libs want it to be fine. the Kate's law people like me don't. Trump says either we a country or we don't.

but it's not fine. sheriff joe is doing his job. a lot of this story is rooted in obama's fake identity.

If you lived in Maricopa County AND took an objective look at Sheriff Arpaio's record BEFORE Obama became POTUS, you'd know that his inappropriate and sometimes unlawful conduct and administration of the MCSO goes back to the 1990's. I have friends who have been profiled, humiliated and harassed simply for being Hispanic who's families have lived in these environs lawfully since before Arizona was granted Statehood.

I won't claim he is totally fucked, because there is at least one program he instituted years ago within the County proper that is a crime stopper along with a true service to the community at large; the Posse program. It's essentially voluntary community policing program without police powers. After a regime of training, they are armed with a standard Sherriff's Office SUV cruiser, radio and emergency gear! They cruise the communities, act as observers and emergency first responders. An excellent program.

Beyond that one bright spot in his record, Arpaio has evolved into an aging failure. He's up for election in November so we'll see if that 84 yo has much support after six (6) terms already and all the political capitol he has wasted being a bigoted asshole! My guess is there are still enough like minded bigoted rednecks in the county to keep him in office in spite of the sword dangling over his head currently by the Justice Dept!

BTW, Maricopa County is a long way from the Mexican border...look for Phoenix on a map! Besides, Arizona Sheriffs and other LEO's have no legal jurisdiction over direct immigration policing matters. When SCOTUS struck down Arizona's 2010 "Paper's Please" statute (SB 1070) in 2012, the decision essentially stated Arizona's reach had exceeded its grasp via the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and that authority was vested in the National government.

Total horseshit because in almost every single case he was found innocent. People accuse him of doing a lot of bad things but that is because he actually wants to enforce the laws. It is his job because he is the sherrif. You are a liar.
So you admit that Arpaio is not a totally innocent person! So what EXACTLY were some of those cases he was pronounced innocent and pronounced guilty by a judge or jury. If what I wrote is total horseshit as you claim, backup it up with some proof, hotshot! I live here in Maricopa County, fool! I'm somewhat attuned to what goes on here and the myths that have been propagated through his own self-promotion! Now it's up to you to point to a lie in my post you claim exists, asshole!

He has never once not complied with a single court order. They ask for documents. He gives them to him. Where is the criminal contempt charges coming from considering that he complied with every single court order ever.

Bill Clinton was charged with two counts in Congress -- that is what 'impeachment' is, a charge. Bill Clinton went on trial in the US Senate and was acquitted of both charges.

Like he was innocent... It just seems like one political party prevented the successful prosecution of one of its own. The entire democratic party seems to run like that and they are in power almost everywhere. It is like one giant organization running this country that goes from the whitehouse to the media.

Like he was innocent... It just seems like one political party prevented the successful prosecution of one of its own. The entire democratic party seems to run like that and they are in power almost everywhere. It is like one giant organization running this country that goes from the whitehouse to the media.
Republicans voted to acquit on one of the charges. So again, you lie, you make false claims.

The perjury charge failed with 45 senators voting "guilty" and 55 senators voting "not guilty". The obstruction of justice charge failed with 50 senators voting "guilty" and 50 senators voting "not guilty". In both cases, a two-thirds majority of 67 senators would have been required for conviction.

He has never once not complied with a single court order. They ask for documents. He gives them to him. Where is the criminal contempt charges coming from considering that he complied with every single court order ever.
Quit fucking deflecting shit for brains! Respond to my post!

Here it is again, Page #7, my post #62, so respond to it or shut the fuck up:

We hear about Hillary's supposed "crimes" all the time, but it looks like Sheriff Joe might finally have his actions catch up to him. Should have retired in Hawaii..Judge seeks criminal contempt charges against Sheriff Joe Arpaio - CNN.com Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is more like political vendetta because he has been on the nerves of the left for a long time. It is total horseshit and will probably be overturned by a more sensible court. Go Fuck yourself!
Republican-appointed judges in a Red State! How is that a leftist political vendetta? Tell it to the judge.

From your link...Arpaio, who has made national headlines in the past for his uncompromising views against illegal immigration, invited Donald Trump to speak in Phoenix for a campaign rally last weekend that attracted thousands. Trump has attracted controversy for comments he's made about undocumented immigrants from Mexico, calling some of them "rapists" and "killers." Thousands of supporters and protesters attended the event, which had to move locations to accommodate the crowd. Sounds more like the Democrats are criminalizing support of the opposing political party, from the timing...
Judge Snow was appointed by George W. Bush and worked for a judge appointed by Reagan. I guess the way the Trump party has been throwing aside traditional Republicans, they're both Democrats now!
Any judge appointed by a career politician = corrupt
Sheriff Joe is a career politician with political goals far beyond simply serving as sheriff. Must be corrupt.
Career politicians hate the guy, he must not be all that bad… LOL

So all of the judges appointed by Thomas Jefferson were corrupt?

You should have your own history blog

He was not a career politician, He was a founder read up on history. Dip shit
Lol
You believe many of the founders were not career politicians?

:rofl:

you had to be educated in a public school down south

So all of the judges appointed by Thomas Jefferson were corrupt?

You should have your own history blog

He was not a career politician, He was a founder read up on history. Dip shit
Lol
You believe many of the founders were not career politicians?

:rofl:

you had to be educated in a public school down south

Actually many of the founders were businessmen and military.....in addition to being politicians.......not like you dems who always work on the govt payroll from graduation to death.

Oh he's asking people for papers.....wow what a criminal......we'll just call him a sanctuary sheriff then....now he can ignore federal laws......
I want to see his long from birth certificate. And then I want to see his marriage certificate when he gets married in prison

He won't go to prison......and he's a sanctuary sheriff...he doesn't have to follow federal law!

Forum List

Back