Nobody's white

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
TeutonicWarriorChick - Nobody is White

This is the filth being shoved down our kids throats. My kids know DAMN WELL what race they are and any cultural marxist swine would be met with not only physical force but a lawsuit as well for trying to brainwash my kids with this filth.Thank goodness we don't stand for that SHIT here.

When I was young and crazy and in a band we used to party with the black guys down in Anacostia, in DC.

We referred to each other as "shades and fades".

This is the filth being shoved down our kids throats. My kids know DAMN WELL what race they are and any cultural marxist swine would be met with not only physical force but a lawsuit as well for trying to brainwash my kids with this filth.Thank goodness we don't stand for that SHIT here.
Luckily for you your recessive gene pool will receive much needed diversity to help with your historical inbreeding. Say hello to one of your descendants in the near future.

5a47470eef18faafd0c4ada0ef4dd20b.jpg

Why is the wolf in your avi black Odium? Race traitor.

Is it really going to take putting all libtards on ignore to have a serious conversation on this forum?> Well on the way.

haplogroup_i.jpg

Y-DNA Haplogroup I-M170 is predominantly a European haplogroup and it is considered as the only native European Haplogroup.[1] It can be found in the majority of present-day European populations with peaks in some Northern and South-Eastern European countries where the total population is small in comparison with European standards. Consequently, the haplogroup represents not more than one-fifth of the population of Europe, being the continent's second major Y-DNA haplogroup behind Haplogroup R. Haplogroup I-M170 Y-chromosomes have also been found among some populations of the Near East, the Caucasus, Northeast Africa and Central Siberia.

Haplogroup I-M170 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The O.P. is missing the point. The party line on the Left is that RACE DOES NOT EXIST. It is merely a social construct, put in place to enable the world's bigots to have yet another excuse to disdain, hate, and oppress those that are not like themselves.

Children in school are taught that for a [white person] even to identify someone as "Black" or "Asian" or "Bi-racial" is offensive. The only racial identity that matters is the identity that the person himself (or herself) assumes, unless of course the person in question is Caucasian, in which case it is racist even to make that claim.

The same goes for gender, but I digress...

Luckily for you your recessive gene pool will receive much needed diversity to help with your historical inbreeding. Say hello to one of your descendants in the near future.

You would be so horrified when the DNA test came back and it turned out you're like 20% white. xD

She's cute btw.

I would kill for her hair. :)

Forum List

Back