Non-black minorities

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Why don't we hear anything about non-black minorities in the media? Why don't they tell us about white privilege and systematic racism? I've got an impression blacks is the only ethnic group that finds it difficult to integrate into American society.

15759.gif

Why don't we hear anything about non-black minorities in the media? Why don't they tell us about white privilege and systematic racism? I've got an impression blacks is the only ethnic group that finds it difficult to integrate into American society.

15759.gif
They're conditioned from birth to believe that they're different, that people are out to get them, that standards must be lowered for them, that they can depend on certain people to make excuses for them, that those same people will largely ignore any bad behavior.

Inflict that on them over multiple generations and it becomes ingrained in their culture.

That's a pretty fucked up thing to do to people, but that's where we are right now.

15759.gif
They're conditioned from birth to believe that they're different, that people are out to get them, that standards must be lowered for them, that they can depend on certain people to make excuses for them, that those same people will largely ignore any bad behavior.

Inflict that on them over multiple generations and it becomes ingrained in their culture.

That's a pretty fucked up thing to do to people, but that's where we are right now.

This is about non black minorities in America, I don't understand why you're talking about Israel and Jews.

15759.gif

This is about non black minorities in America, I don't understand why you're talking about Israel and Jews.
Clearly your perceptions are skewed.

That's okay, I see that a lot here.

15759.gif

Do you hate Jews? Why are you such an anti-Semite?

15759.gif

Do you hate Jews? Why are you such an anti-Semite?
I see that you're trying to deflect from the topic of the thread.

Blacks are 3X more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Wonder when blacks are gonna start taking any responsibility for problems in their own community.

The problems with police and the criminal justice system are a two way street. That is the case in all relationships. Yet, the media, blacks, and liberals only blame one side.

Sorry....that doesn't work. Both parties need to own up to their shit and be held accountable.

For the first one, it could be argued that the main reason for ticketing is a lack of driver's licenses. The left insists that minorities have more trouble obtaining those and anyone is more likely to get tickets if they do not have a driver's license, have no insurance, no current registration or a lot of prior traffic offenses.

For the second, the government's own website shows that more white suspects are shot by police. Again look at the areas where this generally happens and it is in crime-ridden areas. The vast majority of shootings are warranted according to the government's own records.

Again, we need to look at the core problem. Are there more minorities breaking the law? Look at the stats posted in post #8. Blacks are 3 times as likely to commit crimes. As has been discussed in other threads, it certainly looks like liberal policies over the years has helped create the mindset that leads to crime. Liberals have always targeted minorities with their programs and we are seeing the result. Obama started in with the rhetoric right away after being elected and cops became punching bags.

Many of the cops are also minorities, but the left prefers to leave that fact out.

There are whites who are constantly getting arrested. The local cops know them and they don't hesitate to arrest them. White privilege is an excuse. We don't see whites rioting when a black cop shoots a white suspect.

The racial divide today is deeper than it has been in a long time. I blame the rhetoric from Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk. The media has gone out of it's way to sine the light on each and every shooting and ignore white shot by police just to give the illusion that only blacks are shot by police. They go as far to claim that police target blacks rather than the truth that they focus on criminals and shoot in defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back