Non Cliquity Clack Club

Oh, you have a sibling like that too?

And my sister wonders why I refuse to this day to ride anywhere with her in HER car. I have a long memory and she made me hitch hike home too many times.

Well..it is so quiet here, I have decided to toss the upholstery sample fabric (big box of them) into the washing machine to get the paper stickies off the back of each sample. One they get all soggy and roll off, I will toss them in the dryer, then get out my needle and thread and start another quilt. Hand sewn. Takes me forever and it hurts to do it, but...it keeps my fingers from stiffening up. And the patchwork quilt winds up pretty nice looking.

Well..it is so quiet here, I have decided to toss the upholstery sample fabric (big box of them) into the washing machine to get the paper stickies off the back of each sample. One they get all soggy and roll off, I will toss them in the dryer, then get out my needle and thread and start another quilt. Hand sewn. Takes me forever and it hurts to do it, but...it keeps my fingers from stiffening up. And the patchwork quilt winds up pretty nice looking.

I could give you some patterns to quilt:

2041px-Chopin_Prelude_7.svg.png

Oh hell no.

Just stitch up the fabrix samples end to end and keep going, turn, go back the other way. Keeps my fingers limber and me from boredom. ;)

I just realized I screwed up FABRIC. But...x will suffice as well, lol.

I just realized I screwed up FABRIC. But...x will suffice as well, lol.

Sounds like a neat idea....I have a baby quilt that I was making...must be over 15 yrs old, still unfinished in one of my closets...maybe one day I'll get in the mood.....:lol:

It didn't work this time. Did it once before with sample fabric and it took all the paper crap off the back. This time..it was a huge ball of...thread. So I had to throw ALL of them away. Sheesh.

Bought two full bohemian skirts at a yard sale this morn and thought I could probably get a tidy profit on ebay...until I got home and realized both had holes in them. So...they are going to be turned into pillow covers. :)

Bought two full bohemian skirts at a yard sale this morn and thought I could probably get a tidy profit on ebay...until I got home and realized both had holes in them. So...they are going to be turned into pillow covers. :)

You'll have to examine more carefully in the future. Sorry you lost all your samples...you should have tried one to see how it would do before doing all of them...the material must not have been washable....:eek:

I got up wayyyyyyyyy to early. Being a night owl, 7:30 am sucks.

I am trying very hard to stay awa.....................sddgaegjeiphjpeijepiojhe5rjhe-h9sr[thkos[

huh? Whut? Oh. I must have nodded off and my head hit the keyboard. :eek:

Anyway....I'm so sleepy. Still trying to sta.......wewitjh0w38tu0erjhtgoghrwory0jhwp4t0w

I got up wayyyyyyyyy to early. Being a night owl, 7:30 am sucks.

I am trying very hard to stay awa.....................sddgaegjeiphjpeijepiojhe5rjhe-h9sr[thkos[

huh? Whut? Oh. I must have nodded off and my head hit the keyboard. :eek:

Anyway....I'm so sleepy. Still trying to sta.......wewitjh0w38tu0erjhtgoghrwory0jhwp4t0w

:lol:

doeifn908f908ehff^f^34f7ed6

;)

I made it past the hurdle. I am still sleepy, but I am determined to stay awake. Should sleep very well tonight!

Just wanted to let the crowd at the NonClickityClackClub know that today is my 1 year anniversary here at USMB.

anniversary_celebration-1530.jpg

Champagne for everybody on me......

champagne-bottle-popping.jpg

Forum List

Back