Non-hard core conservative what conservative policies do you agree with?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

Me,

1. I believe in a large and powerful military. I also believe that we will only have peace if we're powerful as history shows that the weak are normally attacked.
2. I believe the second amendment is important and everyone besides the most insane should have the ability to get guns.
3. I don't like Abortion. I won't ban it but I sure as fuck won't approve of it within my household with out damn good reason.
4. I believe personally that every child should have a mother and father at home. Takes two and that is the way it should be.
5. I hate feminism and believe a women should take care of the child at home if they choose to have one. It is a full time job...And yes, a women should be the care taker of the household and do the cooking. They should find a good man to do the main bread making...Not saying they shouldn't get an education or have a job but that is on the side.
6. I don't believe in taking it easy on blacks when they commit criminal actions against society. Blacks commit half of all murders and they should rot in prison for every one.
7. I would of ordered the cops to kill the rioters and thugs that burnt furgasson and Baltimore.
8. I don't believe we should have such a wasteful healthcare system as we do now....Single payer has proven to cost far less everytime it has been tried. It is more conservative. I just wouldn't mandate everyone buying into it and would have a parallel private system.
9. I believe in personal liberty so I believe one should be able to eat, fuck and do as they please in the comforts of their homes. Hell, if you want to dress up as a women and have 3 gay men in your bed room. Well,
10. I'd bring back punishment back into the class room. Anyone that thinks it is joke to be at school would get the hell beat out of them and removed from the school. Tired of the tax payers paying billions of dollars per year just so some jack ass that thinks education is a waste of time can fuck everything up.
11. I'd get rid of Affirmative action that favor females and non-whites. Everyone should be treated equally.
12. I'd end the war on drugs as it is unconstitutional.

I'm pretty conservative and there are a lot of things on your list I don't necessarily agree with.

Like 12. I completely disagree with that. No. 3....I'd ban all abortions today if I could.

No. 12 and some of the other things on your list seem more libertarian than conservative.

if someone says something you dont like are you going to put them on ignore?.....just asking....

1. Anti-PC/Identity Politics (unfortunately that covers a lot of ground)
2. Low corporate tax rates
3. Peace through strength (as long as we're not sticking our nose into the business of others or nation-building)

Um.

I'll add if I think of any more.

I'm pretty conservative and there are a lot of things on your list I don't necessarily agree with.

Like 12. I completely disagree with that. No. 3....I'd ban all abortions today if I could.

No. 12 and some of the other things on your list seem more libertarian than conservative.
the war on drugs has created a lot of problems and is apparently not working as good as they thought it would.....

Me,

1. I believe in a large and powerful military. I also believe that we will only have peace if we're powerful as history shows that the weak are normally attacked.
2. I believe the second amendment is important and everyone besides the most insane should have the ability to get guns.
3. I don't like Abortion. I won't ban it but I sure as fuck won't approve of it within my household with out damn good reason.
4. I believe personally that every child should have a mother and father at home. Takes two and that is the way it should be.
5. I hate feminism and believe a women should take care of the child at home if they choose to have one. It is a full time job...And yes, a women should be the care taker of the household and do the cooking. They should find a good man to do the main bread making...Not saying they shouldn't get an education or have a job but that is on the side.
6. I don't believe in taking it easy on blacks when they commit criminal actions against society. Blacks commit half of all murders and they should rot in prison for every one.
7. I would of ordered the cops to kill the rioters and thugs that burnt furgasson and Baltimore.
8. I don't believe we should have such a wasteful healthcare system as we do now....Single payer has proven to cost far less everytime it has been tried. It is more conservative. I just wouldn't mandate everyone buying into it and would have a parallel private system.
9. I believe in personal liberty so I believe one should be able to eat, fuck and do as they please in the comforts of their homes. Hell, if you want to dress up as a women and have 3 gay men in your bed room. Well,
10. I'd bring back punishment back into the class room. Anyone that thinks it is joke to be at school would get the hell beat out of them and removed from the school. Tired of the tax payers paying billions of dollars per year just so some jack ass that thinks education is a waste of time can fuck everything up.
11. I'd get rid of Affirmative action that favor females and non-whites. Everyone should be treated equally.

Taxing blue city's 90%

I believe in law but not always order.

Me,

Forum List

Back