Nonbelievers Should Be Denied Obamacare

29yo democrat with AIDS will also end up in hospice - because there are many 29 yo democrats without AIDS and treatments are expensive

Yes they are expensive, but the democrats value them, they don't value a retired Republican.

no, they don't. the left does not value anybody - therefore the 29yo leftard with AIDS will find an unexpected surprise ... but,but, but, I supported you :lol:

That is what you don't know about the left. You project at them YOUR attitudes, where you will value you own.

They do not. That is also their core feature.
Because they won't have to - the sheeple would be subdued by that time.

Yup, the progressive view is that people are expendable, and we have too many, so anything that causes hardship, disease, disaster, poverty, death is a quality project! They value AIDS ...but they don't want those afflicted with it to LIVE, heavens no!

no, they don't. the left does not value anybody - therefore the 29yo leftard with AIDS will find an unexpected surprise ... but,but, but, I supported you :lol:

That is what you don't know about the left. You project at them YOUR attitudes, where you will value you own.

Josef Stalin said that men are nothing more than cogs in a wheel, each one the same as another, to be replaced when no longer working. Only the machine (state) has true value.

Yup, the progressive view is that people are expendable, and we have too many, so anything that causes hardship, disease, disaster, poverty, death is a quality project! They value AIDS ...but they don't want those afflicted with it to LIVE, heavens no!

they have already proven it many times - remember how they unleashed on Sarah Palin for not wanting to abort a baby with a Down syndrome and recently the same story was repeated in the social media with some young Hollywood actress who is expecting and the tests shows the baby has a Down syndrome.

This is all part of a Nazi style of the left - those were eliminating sick and mentally ill as well.

I is nothing new. People just don't know it.

And so do progressives. They know exactly what their vision is, which is why they work so hard to obfuscate.

Josef Stalin said that men are nothing more than cogs in a wheel, each one the same as another, to be replaced when no longer working. Only the machine (state) has true value.

yep. and his twin brother Hitler was actively eliminating the sick and mentally ill as well ( albeit in a more expensive fashion - bolshevik's just shot a hole in the person's head and that's it. But Germans are Germans - have to have order even in murder.

yep. and his twin brother Hitler was actively eliminating the sick and mentally ill as well ( albeit in a more expensive fashion - bolshevik's just shot a hole in the person's head and that's it. But Germans are Germans - have to have order even in murder.

Ja, es ist einen Minderwertigkeitskomplex, den Deutschen haben.

Germans have an inferiority complex. It stems from the domination of the French and Prussians for so many centuries, with the demand that Germans are "barbarians." Germans strive to prove they are the equal to other Europeans.

Germans make great beer. They have nothing to prove to anyone in Europe.

Except maybe the Czechs.

Two liberal douchebags outed in this thread, the moonbat who tweeted that nonsense and wry catcher.......

Good. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for you to deny me Obamacare. I utterly detest it! I loathe it with a passion! I will openly blaspheme it's name from the roofs and mountaintops! I am freely a heretic. I don't not believe in Obamacare! Please, I am actually begging you to deny me access to it. I didn't ask for it in the first place, Ms. Handler.

I'm sure they'd be happy to deny it to you, as long as you pay for it under penalty of law.

They're very accommodating that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Meh, high blood pressure and cholesterol is not just attributable to weight. You might have slightly high bp if you're fat...but if it's dangerous it would be dangerous regardless. And there are lots and lots of people who stroke/heart attack out with high blood pressure who never eat an ounce of fat, run 5 miles a day and play racquetball. And there are lots and lots of fat people who live long and prosper.

Each person needs to walk their own walk with weight/diet and not worry about ways to control the caloric intake of others.

there are many combinations and variations of the combinations and the derivations of all of the above :D

if that would be that easy as an algorithm, then it won't need at least 8 years of training, a cave man would be able to do it.

well, they think nurses can do it. get ready to the obama medico-nursing care ;)

no disrespect to nurses, God forbid. Their job is very necessary and very needed. On their level of medical care.

but if one has limited options for medical care dictated by limited finances - there is no need in highly qualified and highly educated MD - therefore get ready for simplifications and algoritmisation of the medical care.

and the substantial decline in the quality of care and the life quality as a result. Not even speaking about life expectancy - that is obviously going to decline.

That is the exact reason my wife is currently receiving her Master's certificate in Informatics. She is a NP and figured out in short order what is coming down the pike and wants no part of it.

What the vast majority of these Obamaites fail to understand is that when you dump 15-20 million new bodies into the healthcare system and reduce payments for services - (1) Ther will NOT be enough Physicians to take up the slack and (2) The number of Physicians leaving practice is expected to double.

My Wife has been an RN for 30 years and a NP for 15 of those years. She will tell you immediately that she is NOT a Doctor. She can diagnose common maladies, but not much more - the law will not allow it.

Once this mess is implemented fully, don't expect to see a Doctor very often, if at all. Congratulations!

I think it's getting high time to start looking for other places to live or drop out entirely and life off the radar here.

I'm giving serious thought to going full-on parasite...SSDI, Section 8, EBT, everything I can manage, and make it a double! Why the hell do I bust my ass 50+ hours a week?

I'm not joking either. I mean, why should I continue to bust my ass, work and go to school, and sacrifice just so I can be vilified for earning money and then have that money take out of my pocket to pay for someone else without so much as a thank you?

It is not. adipose tissue has hormonal activity. Obese people have hypertension 100% and diabetes 90% - if they don't lose weight. I am talking about BMI > 30

Diabetes is not genetics only and not obesity only.
It is an autoimmune process and the trigger might differ in different people.
However, we weren't designed to be whales and our organs are not equipped to serve 350 lbs of adipose. Just to pump blood through that mass the poor heart has to increase almost twice and that is why blood pressure rises ( there are other factors, but that is the main one).

Human body is extremely nicely and really effectively designed mechanism.
When it is normal.

You skew the features too much in one direction - you have broken the mechanism.

I stand by my statement. Diabetes is caused BY A VARIETY OF FACTORS - THE BIGGEST BEING GENETICS.

How the hell can you account for a 3 year old with childhood diabetes if NOT genetics? What? You eat a Quarter Pounder with cheese and you're suddenly a diabetic? BS. If that were the case, I would have contracted Type II YEARS ago.

agree by highlighted portion, don't agree with the genetic factor, because diabetes is not caused by the defect in one of the genes and if you have the defect - you are going to be sick or have the tendency. It is much more variable ( like breast cancer - there is a genetic form Brca gene, but there are also many others as well)

a 3 yo with diabetes is NOT genetics. It is an autoimmune process and often after a viral illness which kills the islets cells.
How can you account for the statistics that put 5 generations of diabetics with the same common denominator? Passed from parent to child. How can you account for the sudden onset of Type II diabetics that have been previously healthy?
Lifestyle choices are often the same in families. there are some forms with predisposition but it is not a genetic disease. It is a multifactorial disease and genetic predisposition does not account even for the majority of cases.

there is no "sudden onset" - there can be "sudden manifestation" and disease has been insidiously causing harm without a person noticing it.

Adult onset diabetes can be caused by severe stress, for example. has absolutely nothing to do with genetics or obesity. But a prolonged stress. which changes a hormonal picture of the body. Insulin is one of the major hormones the body produces. They all are interrelated - if there is a major shift in some - that can produce diabetes.

There are a lot of medications which can cause diabetes - and combinations of medications - do you hear it often? I bet, you don't. But that is well known fact which medical students learn while mastering pharmacology. For some reason it is never highlighted later, in clinical medicine.
And how many medications a standard American takes if he/she is 45+? I can tell you - at least 2. 5-10 is not rare. >15 - and you don't have even to see the patient - one can list the problems they are going to have ( because it is standard)

My uncle is in his 60's, and the only daily medication he takes is an aspirin with breakfast. When he forgets he's not 25 anymore & works in his shop all day, he'll usually take a couple Advil (after his body reminds him he's not 25 anymore)...he takes one Claritin a day for about 3 weeks every spring because of his hay fever...that's it. At 94, all my grandmother takes is blood pressure medication...she'll take an anti-inflammatory (basically, higher-dose Advil) in cold, damp weather when her arthritis flares up, or when she forgets she's 94 and goes skeet shooting.

By all means - we should ALL get more exercise. Hell, I'm completely in favor of that. I see too damned many fat-assed kids running around. The majority of those kids "grow out" of their fat-assedness over time. However, in lieu of "government re-education camps for the weight challenged", What is the answer for our illustrious "government"? Let them die?

Just like I said.

No disagreement here.

but the main issue is - DON'T EAT THAT MUCH, AMERICANS!!!! nobody needs more than 1500 cal per day with a typical American lifestyle, unless they are Amish ;)

Now, calculate how much is it going it be in amount of food per day ;)

kids need even much less than that.

My wife needs 3000-3500 calories/day just to not lose muscle tone...a combination of being incredibly fit and having a metabolism like a furnace.

Forum List

Back