Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

You sidestepping the issue under discussion, douche bag.
The issue is, don't be an asshole and you won't be facing a fine.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

So if I want to be called "His High holiness, Began the IXIIVIIIXI, Lord of all he see's" and you refuse to call me that, government should be able to fine your ass?
Don't be childish.

LOL, and making government punish people for using the wrong pronoun ISN"T childish?
Are fire codes childish? Public Accommodation laws childish?

If you people would stop acting like children, there wouldn't be so many laws that treat you like children.

Fire codes are to prevent catastrophic fires. And yes, some PA law application is very childish.

And the only whiny bitches in the whole debate are on your side. You are arguing for government punishment of the wrong use of a pronoun. The fact you don't realize that this is patently ridiculous makes you either an idiot, a troll, or both.

Only a child believes people don't have to follow rules in this life.

Only a child believes in rules for the sake of rules.
That is not what this is, and you people are very childish.
It is childish.

A $250,000. fine.

Ever read the Constitution.

Apparently not.

8th amendment.
Up to $250,000. It doesn't start at that.

Just be polite, and not childish. No fine, no problems.

You sidestepping the issue under discussion, douche bag.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

So if I want to be called "His High holiness, Began the IXIIVIIIXI, Lord of all he see's" and you refuse to call me that, government should be able to fine your ass?
Don't be childish.

LOL, and making government punish people for using the wrong pronoun ISN"T childish?

If you people would stop acting like children, there wouldn't be so many laws that treat you like children.

You fricken libs are trying force our entire society to change so that .001% of American who are mentally transsexual don't get their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings hurt.

This is the height of lunacy. You fools are worried about this shit when we have radical muslims trying to kill us, the country is 20 trillion in debt, and we have more people in poverty than ever before.

You are idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody tells an American what they can and cannot say. Are you sure you know what country you're in? "Fire" in a crowded theater is the limit to the 1st Amendment. Beyond that, good luck winning a lawsuit filed against you for your attempts to curb someone else's right to free speech. That's suppression of civil rights...and a federal crime by the way..

Nobody's gonna pay a friggin' dime to NY. But NYNY is going to lose it's ass when the people there start filing civil rights suppression lawsuits against that city.

"You people"? How childish.

And yes, that is exactly what this is.

is it just me, or does Jack4Jill remind you of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED?
God?

Don't be childish.

You fricken libs are trying force our entire society to change so that .001% of American who are mentally transsexual don't get their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings hurt.

This is the height of lunacy. You fools are worried about this shit when we have radical muslims trying to kill us, the country is 20 trillion in debt, and we have more people in poverty than ever before.

Stop fighting the easy stuff and we'll have more time for the hard stuff. Easy.

It is childish.

A $250,000. fine.

Apparently not.

8th amendment.

Incrementalism. The business will be closed by then.

I don't like the idea of someone going home to tell his/her family that we no longer have a place to live and that the children won't know where the next meal comes from.

1 stupid associate can make a mistake and off I go to telling my wife I have to give the government our life savings.

I still think it is a moronic law.

I'm sorry.

I'm not trying to be rude.

Just rational.

"You people"? How childish.

And yes, that is exactly what this is.

is it just me, or does Jack4Jill remind you of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED?
God?

I guess we will have to wait for you to call someone a "LAIR" to be sure about it....

It is childish.

A $250,000. fine.

Apparently not.

8th amendment.

I don't like the idea of someone going home to tell his/her family that we no longer have a place to live and that the children won't know where the next meal comes from.

1 stupid associate can make a mistake and off I go to telling my wife I have to give the government our life savings.

I'm sorry.

Just rational.
I hope that drama is your business?

You will have a long and successful career.

Don't be childish.

Stop fighting the easy stuff and we'll have more time for the hard stuff. Easy.

No, its the stupid stuff that you libs focus on. Why are bathrooms your top issue? Why is the hoax of man made global warming your second issue?

Answer: Because this bullshit is used to hide the massive failures of Obama, Clinton, and liberals in general

It is childish.

A $250,000. fine.

Apparently not.

8th amendment.

I'm sorry.

Just rational.
I hope that drama is your business?

You will have a long and successful career.
I have had a long and successful career.
I have retired from my first career. And now on my second.

What you may not know is that a part of my career is public relations.

Forum List

Back