Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

Millions died because the vax hadn't been created yet.
Sorry Charlie { Starkist Tuna commercial }. It was much simpler.
It was the dynamic refusal by the Left to even acknowledge the
Therapeutics like Ivermectin and Hydroxychlorquine as very effective
against Covid-19.The drat dems and schnooks like Fauci
bad mouthed therapeutics mainly because President Trump
said nice things about their use.So starting in Woke
california certain Theraputics like the 2 I mentioned were
Purposedly not being made available by both Doctors and
Pharmacies.Talk Radio { Salem network } Dennis Prager who
lives in a section of Los Angeles had a tough time getting those
2 therapeutics.Once he got them he never had Covid-19
symptoms or the worry over getting it.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Millions didn't die from covid here either.
Breitbart has a side article about popular TX Actor
{ Yellowstone } who recalled how he was thrown off a
plane flight for refusing to be seated neat to a person who
insisted on wearing a mask.
Said TV Star { Forrie J. Smith } added later his rationale.
" I will not get vaccinated.I haven't been vaccinated
since I was a little kid.I don't vaccinate my dogs,
I don't vaccinate my horses.I've never had a flu shot.
Never will.I believe they compromise your immunities. "

Millions here didn't die from covid either......got any reliable info from China dude?
Not interested in your word-games in reference to millions - nor your irrelevant deflection in regards to "reliable" from China
Fact is that 1.3 million Americans have died = 0.38% of the population - as for Taiwan 19,000, aka 0.08% of the population.

Not interested in your word-games in reference to millions - nor your irrelevant deflection in regards to "reliable" from China
Fact is that 1.3 million Americans have died = 0.38% of the population - as for Taiwan 19,000, aka 0.08% of the population.
Comparing US to Taiwan........population wise.....LOL

Oh looky here:

Data are for the U.S.
  • Number of deaths: 3,464,231
  • Death rate: 1,043.8 deaths per 100,000 population

• Heart disease: 695,547
  • Cancer: 605,213
  • COVID-19: 416,893
db456-fig4.gif

Comparing US to Taiwan........population wise.....LOL
Yeah right, LOL about your missing intelligence - % of death, is always in reference to a factual population count
It is e.g. 0.38% of the factual population count in the USA and it is 0.08% of the factual population count in Taiwan

Therefore if the USA would have had only 0.08% of death, such as Taiwan - it would have resulted in "only" 360,000 death instead of 1.3 million
COVID-19: 416,893
see you own source/stats
That figure only relates to 2020 - what about 2021/22/23 till today????

The source I forwarded to you is from the CDC - starts off from 01.04. 2020 till today - and so far counts 1.3 million COVID related deaths in the USA, whilst Taiwan so far has accumulated 19,000 death.

Look again.....it was 2020 and 2021.....

You overlook:

Heart disease and cancer, each year blow covid off the map.
Jesus dude - read up your own cited source:

Objectives—This report presents final 2020 data on the 10 leading causes of death in the United States by age, race, and sex.

And that data (provided by YOU) - shows: 416,893 death only in regards to 2020.

That bar-graph of yours (no idea as to where you got that from) - is in reference to "e.g. 85 per 100,000 people", and NOT showing a number 85 or 85,000 pertaining to total death.

As such 85 per 100,000 = (340,000,000 people divided by 100,000 x 85) = 289,000 death in 2020 - and that figure is even contradicting your cited articles, that states 416,893 in 2020.

And the CDC data provided by me - clearly shows 1,300,000 million Covid related death from April 2020 till TODAY.

You're home schooled right? ;)

We knew this 4 years ago.

The NYT is disgusting. When are they retracting and apologizing for their lies?

Everyone wore masks and practiced distancing during the Spanish Flu.

Yellow Fever was worse. They practiced quarantine.

It's common practice during an epidemic.

Rights are often suspended during epidemics, national emergencies etc.

It's always temporary and saves lives.

What's your issue?

Sorry Charlie { Starkist Tuna commercial }. It was much simpler.
It was the dynamic refusal by the Left to even acknowledge the
Therapeutics like Ivermectin and Hydroxychlorquine as very effective
against Covid-19.The drat dems and schnooks like Fauci
bad mouthed therapeutics mainly because President Trump
said nice things about their use.So starting in Woke
california certain Theraputics like the 2 I mentioned were
Purposedly not being made available by both Doctors and
Pharmacies.Talk Radio { Salem network } Dennis Prager who
lives in a section of Los Angeles had a tough time getting those
2 therapeutics.Once he got them he never had Covid-19
symptoms or the worry over getting it.

Dennis Prager? 😲

What's your issue?
His issue? It sure looks like NYT are the ones with an issue......you know 'The newspaper of Record'
Rights are often suspended during epidemics, national emergencies etc.
Some old timer made comment on that......

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
What does "Liberty" have to do with wearing masks and avoiding social contacts in view of an epidemic?? NOTHING, And it cost e.g. 1.3 million Americans their lives, due to a President who reacted way to late, was only interested in bashing China with absurd conspiracy theories and to hugely enrich the pharma-industry.

China, Vietnam and Taiwan were way more effected from the virus spread in the first 6 month - then the USA and Europe, therefore even way more stringent quarantine measures were imposed.

It's the Americans and us Europeans who are selfish, self-centered and are unwilling to bear any social RESPONSIBILITY towards each other - unlike e.g. Chinese, Vietnamese and Taiwanese. Simply pushing "liberty" as an excuse to cover up for personal selfishness.

What does "Liberty" have to do with wearing masks and avoiding social contacts in view of an epidemic??
Guess you can't conceive the concept.
China, Vietnam and Taiwan were way more effected from the virus spread in the first 6 month - then the USA and Europe, therefore even way more stringent quarantine measures were imposed.
Not really, all the flights out of China to points all over the globe, mirrored the spread of the virus. The more stringent quarantine measures have been shown they weren't that effective, in fact may have exacerbated things.

Forum List

Back