North American Union Discussed on FOX(Video)

I don't really have a clue about a new currency, but if they impose that currency on Americans they're use it.

As far as having and international government?

I'm convinced that mostly we in Western Civilization have had one of those since the 19th century.

Oh that international government will still pit two western nation against each other, but the master class only benefits from those wars.

What's the definition of an imperialists' war?

A bayonette with a worker on each end.

No.. that is just how your limited mind copes and Alex Jones all though a excellent reporter is hardly the only source of information on the plans and steps taken toward a north American union ..you have researched.. jack shit and you know it..if so please share..in more detail than one of your 5 word sentences

exactly.yeah Eots is right.you have researched jack shit.the only research you HAVE researched is the corporate controlled media.:lol: Like he said,Jones isnt the only excellent reporter reporting this.A group that I belong to in my city-concerned citizens even got to get our congressmen here in our city to ADMIT that it was for real after he had been denying it for ages that it existed.He was confronted with too much evidence that it existed AFTER he had been denying it for ages.the only moron here is you fro falling for the disinformation and lies of the government.:lol:

diveconartist is a little brown shirt...people like him make it easy for the government to do as the please..just put a little spin on it..give him a little sound bite to parrot and he is happy
yeah, eots is so smart he can make childish names out of someones online persona
that doesnt make him less of a complete fucking moron, but he doesnt care

2 pages so far...

Are any of you going to get around to making a legitimate point before this thing hits the Flame Zone?

So far, we have 1-7/8 pages of insults, and I think two mostly decent posts.

2 pages so far...

Are any of you going to get around to making a legitimate point before this thing hits the Flame Zone?

I think a legitement point is being made..why dont you make one..do you have a opinion on the dangers of the N.a union ?..I belive it is your little freind divecon thats the pointless flamer

2 pages so far...

I think a legitimate point is being made..why don't you make one..do you have a opinion on the dangers of the N.a union ?..I belive it is your little friend divecon that's the pointless flamer

I think a legitement point is being made..why dont you make one..do you have a opinion on the dangers of the N.a union ?..I belive it is your little freind divecon thats the pointless flamer
yeah sure
you post meaningless crap time after time
someone actually posts a reasonable response to your nonsense and you dont like it
your points have been debunked too many times to waste time doing it over and over again

you can go on for pages making unsubstantiated claims of debunking and mindless assumptions ...while at the same time constantly using the excuse of not having the time to waste...like you..your arguments are weak

you can go on for pages making unsubstantiated claims of debunking and mindless assumptions ...while at the same time constantly using the excuse of not having the time to waste...like you..your arguments are weak
i have already done so on MANY other boards
i know your type too well
you use morons like Alex Jones as legitimate sources, he ISNT
your trust in him is unbelievable, hes a liar
there is no NAU, there is no NAFTA super highway(other than a new interstate called I-69) 9/11 was not an inside job
you post the same crap and think that if you polish it a little, it wont be crap anymore

i have already done so on MANY other boards
i know your type too well

what boards ? perhapes you could just cut and paste all this debunking of the N.A union you have done ..and save yourself all that time

you use morons like Alex Jones as legitimate sources, he ISNT
your trust in him is unbelievable, hes a liar

can you provide anything to back this statement like proof of a lie ? and if not a legitement news source how does he obtain so many top level and sought after intervews with so many mainstrean politicl figures ?

there is no NAU, there is no NAFTA super highway(other than a new interstate called I-69)

and there are many people.. politicians..and journalist with no connection to Alex Jones that wholly disagree with you...as I have clearly shown

9/11 was not an inside job

and there are many top level military and Intel agents and government officials including those directly involved in the 911 commission report that wholly disagree with you..as I have proven
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

you post the same crap and think that if you polish it a little, it wont be crap anymore

I am posting credible people that have carefully examined the facts and thoughtfully reached their conclusions based on the evidence..what are you doing ?

Last edited:
what boards ? perhapes you could just cut and paste all this debunking of the N.A union you have done ..and save yourself all that time

can you provide anything to back this statement like proof of a lie ? and if not a legitement news source how does he obtain so many top level and sought after intervews with so many mainstrean politicl figures ?

and there are many people.. politicians..and journalist with no connection to Alex Jones that wholly disagree with you...as I have clearly shown

and there are many top level military and Intel agents and government officials including those directly involved in the 911 commission report that wholly disagree with you..as I have proven

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I am posting credible people that have carefully examined the facts and thoughtfully reached their conclusions based on the evidence..what are you doing ?
no, your links claim to have credible people
but you have no way to even prove they actually said it

no, your links claim to have credible people
but you have no way to even prove they actually said it

only someone in complete denial..could use such twisted logic ..we are talking about people of extremely high levels in very sensitive areas of military and government..this site has stood and grown for years there are video clips of some of the statements.. it has been sited on national television and radio programs ..your argument is madness...

only someone in complete denial..could use such twisted logic ..we are talking about people of extremely high levels in very sensitive areas of military and government..this site has stood and grown for years there are video clips of some of the statements.. it has been sited on national television and radio programs ..your argument is madness...
people you CLAIM are very high in levels of military and government
most are basically unknown names
the few you have used with tracable names, there is no way to verify they ever said any of the things attributed to them

thats not denial, thats looking to actually find proof to back up your claimed facts

Forum List

Back