North Carolina proves GOP wants more government

Republicans will do anything to protect this:

fetus_week_06-636.jpg

But they zero problem with this. In fact, this is what the south looks like after 200 years of Conservative Christian leadership.

appalachian-children.jpg

GOP Congressman Stephen Fincher On A Mission From God-Starve The Poor While Personally Pocketing Millions In Farm Subsidies

What is sick and twisted kid is that you value a spotted owl more than you value a human.

That is some sick shit, please do not procreate.

All this talk about reducing the size of government from the GOP is just a bunch of bullshit!

Moral Mondays: 'Ever Stronger Opposition' Grows in Face of GOP Attack

North Carolinians rise against state 'gone to hell' as tenth day of action swells to one of largest yet

Almost 4,000 North Carolinians stormed the state house Monday demonstrating that, despite repeated attacks by the GOP-led legislature, the opposition is growing 'ever fiercer and stronger.'

Marking the tenth "Moral Monday" action, participants rallied in the capital against an anti-choice abortion law that passed the state Senate last week in a GOP 'sneak attack' on reproductive rights.

Fellow participant and Asheville city councilman Cecil Bothwell, who arrived with 100 of his constituents, expressed his grievance with the GOP saying, "It amazes me that they claim they don't want government intervening in health care issues, yet they want to tell women what to do with their bodies."

There is NO difference between the GOP and the Dems. NONE.

We already have laws against killing. I don't see the difference in adding one more.
A human being can live outside the womb without assistance.

Tell that to all the people that assist Stephen Hawking.
Tell that to most parents of children with downs syndrome.
Tell that to any quadriplegic.
Even a full term newborn cannot survive without assistance.

You sir, have a warped perception of "human being" if you truly believe what you just posted.

All this talk about reducing the size of government from the GOP is just a bunch of bullshit!

Moral Mondays: 'Ever Stronger Opposition' Grows in Face of GOP Attack

North Carolinians rise against state 'gone to hell' as tenth day of action swells to one of largest yet

Almost 4,000 North Carolinians stormed the state house Monday demonstrating that, despite repeated attacks by the GOP-led legislature, the opposition is growing 'ever fiercer and stronger.'

Marking the tenth "Moral Monday" action, participants rallied in the capital against an anti-choice abortion law that passed the state Senate last week in a GOP 'sneak attack' on reproductive rights.

Fellow participant and Asheville city councilman Cecil Bothwell, who arrived with 100 of his constituents, expressed his grievance with the GOP saying, "It amazes me that they claim they don't want government intervening in health care issues, yet they want to tell women what to do with their bodies."

This thread proves you've lost more brain cells.

Exiting.

We already have laws against killing. I don't see the difference in adding one more.

Tell that to all the people that assist Stephen Hawking.
Tell that to most parents of children with downs syndrome.
Tell that to any quadriplegic.
Even a full term newborn cannot survive without assistance.

You sir, have a warped perception of "human being" if you truly believe what you just posted.

Tell that to a double amputee who lost his legs in the war. Then tell him that when he is given his independence back with state of the art prostheses. Tell that to the kid who was born with no arms, who becomes a brilliant artist.

In fact, tell it to this guy, who lives in my hometown who makes masterful works of art with his teeth, since he has no arms. His name is Micheal Leon Davenport. I bought a painting of his last year. He told me the story of how he was once a lineman for a local power company, and that one day he was doing work on a line and he wound up getting zapped. He lost all of his left arm, and part of his right. He wears a hook on his right arm. He doesn't need help from anyone. Obviously he can't drive, but that's his only impediment.

Michael Leon Davenport | Sarah Osbourne

People give in to stereotypes entirely too much.

Last edited:

I live in NC stoopid. The LIBERALS had controlled this state for over a century and ran it in to the ground until this last election cycle. Now you bedwetting gutter rats are crying over your loss of power here. TOO FUCKING bad no one agrees with you but the die hard leftists here who have no population base to amount to anything.. so whine, spit our your dentures, flail your arms around like a rubber room retard.. No one gives a shit librul.

Forum List

Back