North Carolina pushes hate agenda (part 94)

North Carolina leaders submit ANOTHER anti-LGBT law, because it went so well first time

Who actually elects these people ?

Gays will be forced to register for "education" next.
Frightened, ignorant, reactionary conservatives elect these people – those hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, where change and diversity are perceived as some sort of a ‘threat.’
It's a sensible compromise. Current law lets heterosexual rapist go in women's restrooms. Are you people so stupid you can't understand that is the real issue? Maybe your side is full of pervs. Is that it? It's obvious democrats get 100% of the pedophile vote now.
Maybe they should take action against these "heterosexual rapists" rather than oppressing a community that harms no one ?
Some obese 50 year old pedophile who thinks he's a woman going into the bathroom where my wife and daughter are is harming someone.

North Carolina leaders submit ANOTHER anti-LGBT law, because it went so well first time

Who actually elects these people ?

Gays will be forced to register for "education" next.
Frightened, ignorant, reactionary conservatives elect these people – those hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, where change and diversity are perceived as some sort of a ‘threat.’
The intolerant Left calling others intolerant. That is so funny and so transparently stupid.

I say let's impose laws outlawing Christianity...the Lefties would love that...proving once again what hypocrites they are.
Why do you assume that the recidivists in NC have any relationship to Christianity ?
Why do you assume that you know anything about anyone who lives in NC?
Because he is a limey dumb ass....and he believes whatever the left wing elites tell him.

FTA: The leadership of the North Carolina House of Representatives today proposed a new bill. The draft law strips transgender all people of legal protection until they obtain a “certificate of sex reassignment”.

Gadsden_flag.jpg

It's a sensible compromise. Current law lets heterosexual rapist go in women's restrooms. Are you people so stupid you can't understand that is the real issue? Maybe your side is full of pervs. Is that it? It's obvious democrats get 100% of the pedophile vote now.
Maybe they should take action against these "heterosexual rapists" rather than oppressing a community that harms no one ?
Some obese 50 year old pedophile who thinks he's a woman going into the bathroom where my wife and daughter are is harming someone.
But...Tommy The Limey really wants to pretend he is a fat woman, instead of a fat man, so he can check out your wife and daughter in the potty.

Yeah...he is one sick fuck!

Right, let's make sure he goes into the boys bathroom and rapes my son.

Sick fuck.
Yes, a pedophile attracted to girls is going to rape your son. Are you really this dumb?

But...Tommy The Limey really wants to pretend he is a fat woman, instead of a fat man, so he can check out your wife and daughter in the potty.

Sick fuck.
Yes, a pedophile attracted to girls is going to rape your son. Are you really this dumb?

No, but apparently you think current law prevents men from raping boys in boys bathrooms. First, you're targeting a population that has no known proclivity for rapists/sexual deviants (trans people actually represent LESS of a threat to rape/molest). Second, you've expressed zero concern for what any of these supposed rapists currently do in the men's bathroom.

Until you actually fight for a law to prevent catholic priests from entering the men's bathroom, for example, shut the fuck up. Bigoted fucking moron.

Yes. Um no. The Republican party should NOT be pushing anyone out of the party. But the religious right better prepare to make room for log cabin Republicans because the GOP is a big tent and getting bigger.

Then it's time to burn the tent down with everyone inside.
Everyone in this tent carries guns. Even the homos. And we'll see your dumb ass approaching with a gas can and bic lighter a mile away.

Yes. Um no. The Republican party should NOT be pushing anyone out of the party. But the religious right better prepare to make room for log cabin Republicans because the GOP is a big tent and getting bigger.

Then it's time to burn the tent down with everyone inside.
Everyone in this tent carries guns. Even the homos. And we'll see your dumb ass approaching with a gas can and bic lighter a mile away.

You'll probably shoot each other by mistake. This should be fun.

Sick fuck.

No, but apparently you think current law prevents men from raping boys in boys bathrooms. First, you're targeting a population that has no known proclivity for rapists/sexual deviants (trans people actually represent LESS of a threat to rape/molest). Second, you've expressed zero concern for what any of these supposed rapists currently do in the men's bathroom.

Until you actually fight for a law to prevent catholic priests from entering the men's bathroom, for example, shut the fuck up. Bigoted fucking moron.
Nobody's arguing about what the tranny freaks will do. But we are very concerned about what pedophiles will do, of any kind. And yes, I'm more concerned about my wife taking my daughter into the ladies room outside of my protection and less concerned about the safety of my three boys who I am with in the men's room. If you were really a dad, I wouldn't have to explain this to you. Stop pretending to be something you're not.

LOL. Most of your tent belongs under the Democrat Party tent these days. Fewer and fewer of us Conservatives under your tent every day. I'm thinking more napalm infused car bomb.

Sick fuck.

Nobody's arguing about what the tranny freaks will do. But we are very concerned about what pedophiles will do, of any kind. And yes, I'm more concerned about my wife taking my daughter into the ladies room outside of my protection and less concerned about the safety of my three boys who I am with in the men's room. If you were really a dad, I wouldn't have to explain this to you. Stop pretending to be something you're not.

I am a dad. And I'm more concerned about the threat YOU pose to your own family with your bigoted stupidity than the threat any pervert poses to them.

But the religious right better prepare to make room for log cabin Republicans because the GOP is a big tent and getting bigger.

In what dimension? The GOP has been bleeding support from every group except older white men.
Really? Are you so stupid you didn't realize that Trump is breaking records with the votes he's getting?

Uh, are you so stupid you didn't realize they've stopped voting?

Sick fuck.

I am a dad. And I'm more concerned about the threat YOU pose to your own family with your bigoted stupidity than the threat any pervert poses to them.
No, you're not a dad. A real dad protects his wife and his daughters and doesn't expose them to perverted men trying to find ways to get into girls bathrooms. My willingness to defend my family and keep them safe from the perverted Left doesn't make me a "bigot". You claiming that you are a father while being completely tone deaf to the natural protective instinct of real fathers makes you a liar.

Forum List

Back