🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Carolina sets a new low

You re arguing like a child. Abstinence is nonsense. You might as well try and hold back the ocean.

You are crazy. I have abstained. My parents did before they were married. Many people do. In Muslim countries they do. In Jewish communities they do.

Even in ultra orthodox Christian communities they do.

Romans 1:22
"Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

After thousands of years of human history, we now have people claiming the system practiced throughout history is to "try and hold back the ocean". I guess humans for thousands of years had really strong hands.
Its not natural Andy and the vast majority of people like to get it on. Teach the kids about safe sex and stop trying to impose twisted religious doctrines on them.

That's funny. A faggot wanting to tell someone else about what is and isn't natural and normal.

Are you saying that teaching safe sex and all those taught it practicing safe sex means none of them will get pregnant?

If you took 100 kids and taught them safe sex and they all followed what you taught to the letter, are you going to say you can guarantee none of that 100 would either get pregnant or get someone pregnant?
A lot less would get pregnant than by following your Victorian morality code.
Hmmm, lets reflect shall we.
Ignorance and "just say no" on the one hand.
Or education and contraception on the other.

Teenagers obsess about sex because that is natural. Deal with it.

Let me see if I have what you're saying straight. You have 100 kids that you teach a safe sex curriculum for which they follow to the letter and I have 100 kids that I teach an abstinence curriculum that they follow to the letter and you believe fewer will get pregnant based on what you teach than what I teach?
You are fantasising though. Your 100 kids are laughing at you, and rightly so.

You are crazy. I have abstained. My parents did before they were married. Many people do. In Muslim countries they do. In Jewish communities they do.

After thousands of years of human history, we now have people claiming the system practiced throughout history is to "try and hold back the ocean". I guess humans for thousands of years had really strong hands.
Its not natural Andy and the vast majority of people like to get it on. Teach the kids about safe sex and stop trying to impose twisted religious doctrines on them.

That's funny. A faggot wanting to tell someone else about what is and isn't natural and normal.

Are you saying that teaching safe sex and all those taught it practicing safe sex means none of them will get pregnant?

If you took 100 kids and taught them safe sex and they all followed what you taught to the letter, are you going to say you can guarantee none of that 100 would either get pregnant or get someone pregnant?

Let me see if I have what you're saying straight. You have 100 kids that you teach a safe sex curriculum for which they follow to the letter and I have 100 kids that I teach an abstinence curriculum that they follow to the letter and you believe fewer will get pregnant based on what you teach than what I teach?

So you believe someone that never has had sex is more likely to get pregnant than someone that has? Explain.

So you believe someone that never has had sex is more likely to get pregnant than someone that has? Explain.
Look kid, here on planet earth......................nobody abstains through choice, apart from a few weirdos. Its better to equip kids for this rather than bring them up in ignorance.
I dont expect you to understand that.

Look kid, here on planet earth......................nobody abstains through choice, apart from a few weirdos. Its better to equip kids for this rather than bring them up in ignorance.

You keep saying the content of abstinence is bad but base it on PEOPLE choosing not to follow it. Tell me what's wrong with the CONTENT. Tell me where saying abstinence prevents pregnancy is false.

I didn't think you could explain how someone never having had sex could get pregnant. You know why. It can't happen.

You keep saying the content of abstinence is bad but base it on PEOPLE choosing not to follow it. Tell me what's wrong with the CONTENT. Tell me where saying abstinence prevents pregnancy is false.

I didn't think you could explain how someone never having had sex could get pregnant. You know why. It can't happen.
If abstinence is your strategy it has failed. Sex is fun and kids are sex obsessed.

You might as well tell Isis to stop killing people. It has no effect whatsoever.

I do admire your boneheaded belief that it might work. It has given me a good laugh.

If abstinence is your strategy it has failed. Sex is fun and kids are sex obsessed.

You might as well tell Isis to stop killing people. It has no effect whatsoever.

I do admire your boneheaded belief that it might work. It has given me a good laugh.

Yet you still can't explain what's wrong with the content of an abstinence program.

That you think someone practicing abstinence can get pregnant before someone having sex is laughable. Next thing you'll tell me is someone getting food stamp, welfare, government housing, and Obamacare subsidies is actually supporting him/herself.

Laughing, while not having child support payments, not having STDs, and end up with a good life, a wife, and a family. We've seen where your system leads, and you are right, they are not laughing.... most are crying, or bitter.

But that is entirely untrue. Are you so isolated and sheltered from the vast majority of the planet, that you think no one practices marriage first?

And honestly, these 'kids' you think are doing it your way, are having fun? Are you crazy?

I'm working with a guy right now, 25. He did it your way. Screw around.... "safe sex"... still ended up with multiple kids to different mothers. He's now working two full time jobs. 80 hours a week.

He told me..... TOLD ME... I didn't even bring it up, that he wished someone had told him to wait until marriage.

People like you... who mock doing it the right way, are the ones who destroy the lives of these 'kids'. You destroy people. You harm people. These guys listen to idiots telling them they can't wait, and they have to go around screwing everyone.... and then they spend the next 20 years of their lives in misery to pay for the mistakes they made following YOUR advice.

You claim these kids are laughing. They are not laughing. They are weeping, for the burdens that people like you, put on their shoulders.

Laughing, while not having child support payments, not having STDs, and end up with a good life, a wife, and a family. We've seen where your system leads, and you are right, they are not laughing.... most are crying, or bitter.
You could add 100 other things but the kids are still laughing at you.

Well, you have the right to be ignorant and wrong. You have that right. You can stay that way for as long as you like.

Sad, the older generation, is not more ignorant and foolish, than the younger. Age and wisdom are no longer correlated.

Well, you have the right to be ignorant and wrong. You have that right. You can stay that way for as long as you like.

Sad, the older generation, is not more ignorant and foolish, than the younger. Age and wisdom are no longer correlated.
Andy, I am sure that you are well intentioned but I find your solution to the problem to be not practical.

Kids are going to do it as they have done since the dawn of time. The best we can do is educate them and give them the tools to protect themselves.

JUST SAY NO - will lead to more pregnancies and more broken lives.

Tommy's an idiot. He thinks 100 people following an abstinence viewpoint will have more pregnancies that 100 people following a safe sex viewpoint.

Andy, I am sure that you are well intentioned but I find your solution to the problem to be not practical.

Kids are going to do it as they have done since the dawn of time. The best we can do is educate them and give them the tools to protect themselves.

Can you guarantee out of a group of 100 practicing what you support none will get pregnant/get someone pregnant?

I can guarantee out of a group of 100 practicing abstinence that none will get pregnant/get someone pregnant.

Can you guarantee out of a group of 100 practicing what you support none will get pregnant/get someone pregnant?

I can guarantee out of a group of 100 practicing abstinence that none will get pregnant/get someone pregnant.
FFS - How will you ensure that they will practise abstinence ?

Tommy's an idiot. He thinks 100 people following an abstinence viewpoint will have more pregnancies that 100 people following a safe sex viewpoint.
Tommy's a fag. The results will be exactly alike.

How can you ensure what you support will be practiced? Like I said, take two groups of 100, both practicing their respective programs, and I can guarantee more from your group will get pregnant than mine. Wanna bet?

Of course. The pagans are crazy.

At the same time, Christians should be encouraging marriage more than abstinence. I don't understand the abstinence idea either. Specifically for Christians.... what does the Bible say?

1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

I don't know how it could possibly be clearer.

It never says:

"teach your kids to abstain from sex until they are 35, while their hormones are going crazy, and they are burning in lust.... OH! ...and ship them off miles away from family and friends, where they will be isolated in a school with members of the opposites sex who are also going crazy with hormones and lust.... and tell them to wait"

I agree with you that abstinence is 'better' than the idiotic safe sex crap the pagans teach. Sure.

But both are worse than what the Bible says.

1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Honestly, this is why the Catholics are having all these problems. Where does the Bible say teachers and pastors should be single? It doesn't. And their priests are burning with passion, which is why they have these issues.

Stop the crazy. Teach your kids to use their passions and get married. I feel really bad for these Christian girls that wait until their in the 30s, and now the flower has wilted, and no one wants them. This IDIOTIC. Christians need to stop being so dumb.

If they practice it. We're assuming that your 100 follows your plan, and our 100 follows our plan.

Can you ensure that all 100 will practice your plan? IF so, why does HIV even exist anymore? Clearly.... they not followin yours plan. Right?

Hypocrite. Stop judging the views of others, with a different standard than the one you use for your own views.

If they practice it. We're assuming that your 100 follows your plan, and our 100 follows our plan.

Can you ensure that all 100 will practice your plan? IF so, why does HIV even exist anymore? Clearly.... they not followin yours plan. Right?

Hypocrite. Stop judging the views of others, with a different standard than the one you use for your own views.

Despite Tommy's claim that safe sex education is the way to go and works, the numbers say otherwise. Cases of syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia are significantly rising. The increase is prevalent, wait for it, among younger people, the ones Tommy says all the education has been done for over the recent years. Sex education has been part of the Health an PE curriculum in the school district where I live for over 20 years. That means many in the age group with the largest number of cases of gonorrhea and chlamydia weren't born when what Tommy says will work was being taught.

So much for his claim. Tells me that people aren't using what he says will work.

Sorry, I didnt realise that the people of North Carolina had voted for these policies.

They voted for the people in the government that make policies and decisions. That's how government works and you have no problem with it when the government, at whatever level, is doing things the way you like.
In the UK the parties put forward their policies and people can see what they are likely to get if they vote for that party.

I had assumed that was the case over there.
It is. The Republicans policy is to defeat Teh ghey. And they get voted for no matter what other stupid things they do.

You mean like the majority party voting to do what the majority party can vote to do?
If I understand you, yes. The majority party in NC finds defeating Teh ghey the most important thing to do.

What do they do to Teh ghey in most Muslim countries?

Forum List

Back