🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Carolina sets a new low

It is. The Republicans policy is to defeat Teh ghey. And they get voted for no matter what other stupid things they do.

You mean like the majority party voting to do what the majority party can vote to do?
If I understand you, yes. The majority party in NC finds defeating Teh ghey the most important thing to do.

It's the majority party voting doing with money something you don't like.
Yes, I think taking money from a budget set aside to help people to be used to hurt people is wrong.

The federal government takes money every day from those that actually earned it in order to do nothing but give handouts to those that won't earn it. Any problems with that? Be consistent.
I don't have a problem paying taxes. I don't have a problem helping the unfortunate with my taxes. I have a problem taking money from a budget set up to help the unfortunate to be used to hurt people.

You mean like the majority party voting to do what the majority party can vote to do?
If I understand you, yes. The majority party in NC finds defeating Teh ghey the most important thing to do.

Yes, I think taking money from a budget set aside to help people to be used to hurt people is wrong.

The federal government takes money every day from those that actually earned it in order to do nothing but give handouts to those that won't earn it. Any problems with that? Be consistent.
I don't have a problem paying taxes. I don't have a problem helping the unfortunate with my taxes. I have a problem taking money from a budget set up to help the unfortunate to be used to hurt people.

You apparently have a problem helping those you consider unfortunate. If you truly cared like you say you do, why do you have to wait for the government to tell you to help them? Why aren't you out in public every day finding them and helping them with your money? I've yet to have one of you bleeding hearts explain to me how if something is such a good idea you have to wait to be told to do it.

I don't have a problem paying taxes to fund things for which the government has a delegated authority to fund. I also don't have a problem helping those I deem are unfortunate. What I have a problem with is when people like you think it's your place to make that determination, while claiming you care so much, then believe supporting others being forced to fund what you support is the same as if you actually did it on your own. You claim to have compassion then think waiting to be told to do it and wanting others to be forced to do it means compassion. Compassion comes from a voluntary choice by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

You do realize that for those you claim to care about getting help doesn't have to involve the government? If you choose to use your money to help someone in a certain way, I won't say a word to you. All I ask is if I don't make that same decision, you stop supporting forcibly taking it from me. I won't tell you who to help and you don't tell me. In the end, we both get what we want. You provide help to those you think deserve and I won't be forced to fund it so you can take credit for it.

There is certainly a large amount of stupidity amidst the waffle.

This is my particular favourite.

We oppose sex education in public schools without parental consent. No birth control devices or drugs should be distributed in public schools. We support teaching abstinence until marriage as the expected norm for sexual behavior. Abstinence until marriage is the most effective way to prevent teenage pregnancies, abortion, and sexually transmitted diseases, and to create healthy relationships and self-esteem

Are you opposed to those, the parents, giving permission and doing what parents should be doing?

Nothing untrue about abstinence being the most effective way. It's 100% guaranteed 100% of the time.
Yes,it has been widely adopted by the kids and done so well in preventing unwanted pregnancies.

You apparently have a problem helping those you consider unfortunate. If you truly cared like you say you do, why do you have to wait for the government to tell you to help them? Why aren't you out in public every day finding them and helping them with your money? I've yet to have one of you bleeding hearts explain to me how if something is such a good idea you have to wait to be told to do it.

I don't have a problem paying taxes to fund things for which the government has a delegated authority to fund. I also don't have a problem helping those I deem are unfortunate. What I have a problem with is when people like you think it's your place to make that determination, while claiming you care so much, then believe supporting others being forced to fund what you support is the same as if you actually did it on your own. You claim to have compassion then think waiting to be told to do it and wanting others to be forced to do it means compassion. Compassion comes from a voluntary choice by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

You do realize that for those you claim to care about getting help doesn't have to involve the government? If you choose to use your money to help someone in a certain way, I won't say a word to you. All I ask is if I don't make that same decision, you stop supporting forcibly taking it from me. I won't tell you who to help and you don't tell me. In the end, we both get what we want. You provide help to those you think deserve and I won't be forced to fund it so you can take credit for it.
I think you lack integrity. If it was Obama doing it you would be squealing to high heaven. But because it fits in with your limited and backward world view it is ok.

We oppose sex education in public schools without parental consent. No birth control devices or drugs should be distributed in public schools. We support teaching abstinence until marriage as the expected norm for sexual behavior. Abstinence until marriage is the most effective way to prevent teenage pregnancies, abortion, and sexually transmitted diseases, and to create healthy relationships and self-esteem

Are you opposed to those, the parents, giving permission and doing what parents should be doing?

Nothing untrue about abstinence being the most effective way. It's 100% guaranteed 100% of the time.
Yes,it has been widely adopted by the kids and done so well in preventing unwanted pregnancies.

No such thing as an unwanted pregnancy.

How does that make the statement of abstinence being 100% effective 100% of the time wrong? Are you saying that those practicing abstinence are still getting pregnant?

You're basing your opinion on whether or not people CHOOSE to follow it not on the actual truth about it being the most effective form of preventing pregnancy.

How does that make the statement of abstinence being 100% effective 100% of the time wrong? Are you saying that those practicing abstinence are still getting pregnant?

You're basing your opinion on whether or not people CHOOSE to follow it not on the actual truth about it being the most effective form of preventing pregnancy.
You re arguing like a child. Abstinence is nonsense. You might as well try and hold back the ocean.

I think you lack integrity. If it was Obama doing it you would be squealing to high heaven. But because it fits in with your limited and backward world view it is ok.

Obama and the Democrats did that very thing and you said nothing about it.

Well according to your logic its ok.

I should have realized that you wouldn't accept my answers as you were just intent climbing up on your soapbox. Enjoy the view!

According to your logic, it's only wrong when the other guy does it.

I should have realized that you wouldn't accept my answers as you were just intent climbing up on your soapbox. Enjoy the view!

Oh, the Liberal outlook that because you say it we should follow it mindset?

I acknowledges your answers but I don't accept the bleeding heart mentality.

Why should I accept your answers and you ignore mine?

No, its wrong full stop.

No, its wrong full stop.

Where are you pushing for Obamacare to be stopped since the people didn't get to vote on it?

The way to settle the issue is any gay or Transgenderd can use any bathroom they want but has no complaint, civil or criminal if attacked.
Make it a capital offense to whack or expose yourself in a bathroom.

That should take care of the problem.

You re arguing like a child. Abstinence is nonsense. You might as well try and hold back the ocean.

You are crazy. I have abstained. My parents did before they were married. Many people do. In Muslim countries they do. In Jewish communities they do.

Even in ultra orthodox Christian communities they do.

Romans 1:22
"Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

After thousands of years of human history, we now have people claiming the system practiced throughout history is to "try and hold back the ocean". I guess humans for thousands of years had really strong hands.

So are you saying you don't support Democracy? Do the people of North Carolina have the right to determine their own laws?
Ironically, this was started because a, democratically elected, NC city council voted to allow transgenders bathroom access. The state legislature was so offended that the city (Charlotte?) get to decide for itself, it stepped in and overrode them. So the answer is no, the people of North Carolina do not have the right to determine their own laws.

You are crazy. I have abstained. My parents did before they were married. Many people do. In Muslim countries they do. In Jewish communities they do.

After thousands of years of human history, we now have people claiming the system practiced throughout history is to "try and hold back the ocean". I guess humans for thousands of years had really strong hands.
Its not natural Andy and the vast majority of people like to get it on. Teach the kids about safe sex and stop trying to impose twisted religious doctrines on them.

Its not natural Andy and the vast majority of people like to get it on. Teach the kids about safe sex and stop trying to impose twisted religious doctrines on them.

That's funny. A faggot wanting to tell someone else about what is and isn't natural and normal.

Are you saying that teaching safe sex and all those taught it practicing safe sex means none of them will get pregnant?

If you took 100 kids and taught them safe sex and they all followed what you taught to the letter, are you going to say you can guarantee none of that 100 would either get pregnant or get someone pregnant?

Last edited:

That's funny. A faggot wanting to tell someone else about what is and isn't natural and normal.

Are you saying that teaching safe sex and all those taught it practicing safe sex means none of them will get pregnant?

If you took 100 kids and taught them safe sex and they all followed what you taught to the letter, are you going to say you can guarantee none of that 100 would either get pregnant or get someone pregnant?
A lot less would get pregnant than by following your Victorian morality code.
Hmmm, lets reflect shall we.
Ignorance and "just say no" on the one hand.
Or education and contraception on the other.

Teenagers obsess about sex because that is natural. Deal with it.

A lot less would get pregnant than by following your Victorian morality code.
Hmmm, lets reflect shall we.
Ignorance and "just say no" on the one hand.
Or education and contraception on the other.

Teenagers obsess about sex because that is natural. Deal with it.

Let me see if I have what you're saying straight. You have 100 kids that you teach a safe sex curriculum for which they follow to the letter and I have 100 kids that I teach an abstinence curriculum that they follow to the letter and you believe fewer will get pregnant based on what you teach than what I teach?

Forum List

Back