North East has secound coolest Summer on record,Where is this Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you disagree, please show us some mainstream climate scientists warning of a risk of extinction.
Damn sOn...every three months I stop in here for a cup of coffee in here only to find you posting up the same psychobabble....over, and over and over and over....

"but the climate scientists...."

After 10 years, nobody is caring...still :fingerscrossed:

How meaningful do you believe are temperatures in the UK for a SINGLE DAY?
If I started taking temperature readings from Saturday through to today which is Thursday, and say today was 1c warmer than the other days at say 19c, then technically I can claim to myself it's the hottest day on record. So how meaningful is that? Well if I compare to the five previous days, then is the sky falling? It adds a spike to a spiky graph.

Some days are warm, some are cold, 99.99999999% of them never hit the news. Temperature per day to me is only meaningful when I want to work outside. If it's too warm to bricklay and it's a bricklaying job, then it's a BBQ and a few can of beers. If I'm working inside and the temperature outside is -13c, it's not meaningful to me. If the temperature trend is decreasing or increasing, it's not meaningful to me.

I think temperature in a single day is meaningful if you're an alarmist, and not to normal folk.

A single days temperature reading in the UK compared to the last million or billion years? Still not meaningful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back