Not getting coverage by MSM, I hope everyone cares. Doomsday Nuclear War clock around since the 1940s, closest ever RIGHT NOW, 90 seconds to midnight

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
People suggesting there is a political slant to what we are seeing today need to go to the most objective of sources, the Doomsday Clock, maintained by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

It is the closest in history currently at 90 seconds to midnight. As some of you know, once it hits midnight it means a nuclear bomb and/or war has occurred.

I hope people of all walks of life, all influences appreciate this. Not just the Chicken Hawks or War Hawks, not just intelligence agencies and military generals.

Even during the height of the Cold War in 1984 it was not as close. It was only 3 minutes to midnight at that time. This is of the most serious of business and some wrongfully believe they will be immune to this event.

People suggesting there is a political slant to what we are seeing today need to go to the most objective of sources, the Doomsday Clock, maintained by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

It is the closest in history currently at 90 seconds to midnight. As some of you know, once it hits midnight it means a nuclear bomb and/or war has occurred.

I hope people of all walks of life, all influences appreciate this. Not just the Chicken Hawks or War Hawks, not just intelligence agencies and military generals.

Even during the height of the Cold War in 1984 it was not as close. It was only 3 minutes to midnight at that time. This is of the most serious of business and some wrongfully believe they will be immune to this event.

Bring it on. The world needs a good cleansing of the gene pool.

spongebob-patrick.gif

The big problem has not even hit here yet. Very soon potable water is going to be scarce. Lol. Ya think people are mean now? Wait till they are thirsty.

dude.... get some rest.

Look how the regime media freaked out when the clock went to 2 minutes under Trump.

Now it's crickets...

The bulletin of the atomic scientists turned the nuclear clock off during democrat administrations. Is it back on today when the U.S. doesn't have a viable president for the next few months? Thank you Atomic Scientists>

Forum List

Back