Not gonna lie; I underestimated Trump

Guess you're proud of the ass hole that needs the SC and AG to protect his lying sorry ass?

I'd be more proud if he built the fucking Wall, but I do like his utter disregard and contempt for Political Correctness.
He had a chance to build it but turned down what the dems wanted in exchange ,, Actually at first he didn't turn it down but his congress didn't want to give dems shit so he changed his mind

I don't care about reasons. I want the fucking Wall.

But, the damage he is doing to Political Correctness and your side's, utter sense of entitlement, is something for any Trump supporter to be proud of.
Correll what's gonna be a riot ,watching Trump and his family trying to squirm out of all the shit that will be falling on their heads

Would you support that, if you know for a fact that it was all manufactured bullshit?
Certainly not I'd like honesty to win out every time BUT know with politicians that's a pipe dream

That said there were payoffs to women to protect his election chances emolument clause etc etc

I'd be more proud if he built the fucking Wall, but I do like his utter disregard and contempt for Political Correctness.
He had a chance to build it but turned down what the dems wanted in exchange ,, Actually at first he didn't turn it down but his congress didn't want to give dems shit so he changed his mind

But, the damage he is doing to Political Correctness and your side's, utter sense of entitlement, is something for any Trump supporter to be proud of.
Correll what's gonna be a riot ,watching Trump and his family trying to squirm out of all the shit that will be falling on their heads

Would you support that, if you know for a fact that it was all manufactured bullshit?
Certainly not I'd like honesty to win out every time BUT know with politicians that's a pipe dream

Did you believe Judy Munro-Leighton's accusations against Kavanaugh?

I don't even know where to start. This op is pure shit.

The inability of lefties to see beyond their own narrow mind, is beyond belief.

Screw you, you moron.
Guess you're proud of the ass hole that needs the SC and AG to protect his lying sorry ass?

Yeah, that's what I heard...................a year and a half ago.

For crying out loud, his AG met and had a private meeting with the husband of a woman under FBI investigation.

He not just met, but had a private meeting? You sure about that? And he "met and had a private meeting with the husband of a woman"?

Hysterical.

So you find truth funny? Are you saying that Bill didn't jump on Lynch's plane and told reporters not to mention a word of it to anybody? That he and Lynch were totally alone talking about their grandchildren, and Lynch doesn't have any grandchildren?

Unfortunately yes ,,,,,,,,but I still believe Ford

Leighton has admitted to lying. Seems you need to be a little more skeptical, or your desire to see "honesty" win out, will be betrayed by yourself.

Yeah, that's what I heard...................a year and a half ago.
Yeah but that was when your repub friends were hiding investigations Now it's a different game

Leighton has admitted to lying. Seems you need to be a little more skeptical, or your desire to see "honesty" win out, will be betrayed by yourself.
And Trumpy said he knew nothing of the payoffs to the women Did you believe him?

And Trumpy said he knew nothing of the payoffs to the women Did you believe him?

No.

You are the one that feel for an obvious lie. Have you learned anything from that?

Or are you just reconsidering your commitment to "honesty"?

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

Free trade? What is that? Lol.

Backhanded butt hurt compliment, got to love the nuts, they provide lots of laughs for us all. Thanks.

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

Backhanded butt hurt compliment, got to love the nuts, they provide lots of laughs for us all. Thanks.

Am I wrong?

Screw you, you moron.

Why so angry?

No.

You are the one that feel for an obvious lie. Have you learned anything from that?

Are you saying that errors in judgement , in judging others can't be made? I made an error ,it wasn't the first nor will it be the last

Screw you, you moron.

Why so angry?

You accuse me of licking another man's ass and you wonder why I am angry with you?

In my world, those would be fighting words. Perhaps in your world such behavior is considered normal.

Or is this just standard lib cluelessness?

No.

Are you saying that errors in judgement , in judging others can't be made? I made an error ,it wasn't the first nor will it be the last

If you are serious about caring about honesty, you should be trying to do better at such judgements.

What have you learned?

Screw you, you moron.

Why so angry?

You accuse me of licking another man's ass and you wonder why I am angry with you?

In my world, those would be fighting words. Perhaps in your world such behavior is considered normal.

I was referring to Republican politicians, not voters. For the record.

No.

If you are serious about caring about honesty, you should be trying to do better at such judgements.

What have you learned?
I'm too quick to judge sometimes but equally quick to admit I was wrong With Trump it's all black and white,,a con man since his 20's

Screw you, you moron.

Why so angry?

I was referring to Republican politicians, not voters. For the record.

So then, I am either part of the "unintelligent masses" or those "with even less integrity"?

Less fighting words, still nothing but unsupported personal attacks.

Here is something you might not have heard before.

Trump's Trade and Immigration policies were crafted to serve the interests of the American Middle Class.

That was far more appealing to US, than liberals who obviously hold US in complete contempt.

So, we voted for him.

That you have to invent secret "reasons" to explain this, has more to do with YOUR intelligence and integrity than ours.

Forum List

Back