Not in Switzerland

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
images

“Assimilate or go home.” You think Europeans are getting fed up with this Muslim invasion. Read the story @ Switzerland overwhelmingly votes for burqa ban with £6,500 fine for Muslim women who rebel

The idiotic French are creating more muslim animosity by these idiotic laws. ...... :cool:

The idiotic French are creating more muslim animosity by these idiotic laws. ...... :cool:
Agree Sunni , course I like the animosity that it creates . Maybe the muslims that are annoyed oughta head back to their home lands !!

I have no problem whatsoever with the hijab. But the burqa in this day and age for security reasons alone cannot be allowed.

I have plenty against the hijab or burqa. It is a sign that they don't intend to assimilate, worse yet they want us to consider wearing such nonsensical garb normal.

The niqab and burqa, covering ones face, is not a requirement of Islam. Why should asking muslim women not to wear concealing face masks in public result in 'more Muslim animosity'?

We could mandate by law, that all head gears that hide the face and hair be transparent. That way they can still wear it if they want it, but it hides nothing. Why is this not an option?

The bigger problem is that these burqa wearing lesbo bullies attacked a few topless sunbathing girls in a few city parks last summer. So this Muslim outfit should be banned for that reason, if banned.

Muslim outfits should be banned in Europe, because they are used as excuse to attack unsuspecting members of the French public.

Well, Sunni man, Islam already has animosity toward infidels and their nations anyway, so they're not changing anything. Those women in burkas are part of families that want to have Sharia and the Hadith as the laws of the lands all over the world. If you are a true Sunni, you are the sworn enemy of infidels, believe that they should be converted or subjugated, or killed. If you deny this, you are using Taqiyya, lying to protect the religion, which I always thought was a bit odd. A deity/god "absolutely" cannot lose; it is after all, the supreme being. Since it cannot lose, it wouldn't need anyone to lie to protect it. Satan on the other hand, if such a thing were to exist, would need people to lie to protect it, since he/she/it can lose.

Forum List

Back