Not news? But politics as usual....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching the press conference moments ago the very beginning of the conference was where SBA administrator
received Trump's 2nd quarter check. Why wasn't there ANY comments by ANY of the MSM regarding that?

Once again the majority of Americans don't seem to understand President Trump as donated his salary every quarter but is there any coverage? NOPE!

The White House says President Trump has chosen to donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration (SBA). Administrator Linda McMahon accepted the check on behalf of the SBA.

The money, McMahon said, will be used for an intensive training program for veterans. It will build on an existing SBA program that helps emerging leaders become entrepreneurs.

Follow the White House press briefing - CNNPolitics

Whats so amazing about a billionaire donating some spare change?

Have you ever given away one of your ( paltry compared to Trump's ) checks? Pretty petty of you to denounce someone who has.
I have a feeling that if someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denomination of the bills. How about giving credit where credit is due...

Have you ever given away one of your ( paltry compared to Trump's ) checks? Pretty petty of you to denounce someone who has.
I have a feeling that if someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denomination of the bills. How about giving credit where credit is due...
Yes I have given away large sums of money but that isnt the point. I'm not a billionaire that had a 400 million dollar head start from daddy. The point is that its not a big deal a billionaire donates a salary he probably carries around as pocket change and will use as a write off. That would be like me seeking validation because I donated a couple of hundred dollars.

To bad 44 or any of our congress that are so well to do don't see their way to do the same once in a while.
How many of the 44 are billionaires?
Who said they have to be billionaires? Is that some type of requirement? If they just gave one of their pay checks a year that would be fantastic. Considering that it is our money to start with.
Are you even a millionare? Yet we pay them. What is to stop them from giving up a little so they can learn what it is like to be one of the common folk?

To bad 44 or any of our congress that are so well to do don't see their way to do the same once in a while.
Who said they have to be billionaires? Is that some type of requirement? If they just gave one of their pay checks a year that would be fantastic. Considering that it is our money to start with.
Are you even a millionare? Yet we pay them. What is to stop them from giving up a little so they can learn what it is like to be one of the common folk?
i said it and yes its a requirement. Someone that is a billionaire cant impress me by donating pocket change. If you dont like that then thats your issue not mine.

i said it and yes its a requirement. Someone that is a billionaire cant impress me by donating pocket change. If you dont like that then thats your issue not mine.
So then you have never given money to anything since you are not a billionaire. So you lied about giving away large sums of money. Since it is a requirement by you that only billionaires can give away money.

You are one crazy whack job son.

So then you have never given money to anything since you are not a billionaire. So you lied about giving away large sums of money. Since it is a requirement by you that only billionaires can give away money.

Either youre an idiot or you cant read. You dont have to be a billionaire to give money.

Either youre an idiot or you cant read. You dont have to be a billionaire to give money.
Hey just quoting the idiot that claimed you had to be a billionaire. Hard to understand English or do you not understand words have meaning?

Hey just quoting the idiot that claimed you had to be a billionaire. Hard to understand English or do you not understand words have meaning?
You do have to be a billionaire to fit in the context of what I was talking about. Since Drumpf is a billionaire I asked how many of the senators were billionaires. If you were too stupid to understand that context dont get mad at me. Get mad at your obviously second rate education.

Last edited:
Watching the press conference moments ago the very beginning of the conference was where SBA administrator
received Trump's 2nd quarter check. Why wasn't there ANY comments by ANY of the MSM regarding that?

Once again the majority of Americans don't seem to understand President Trump as donated his salary every quarter but is there any coverage? NOPE!

The White House says President Trump has chosen to donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration (SBA). Administrator Linda McMahon accepted the check on behalf of the SBA.

The money, McMahon said, will be used for an intensive training program for veterans. It will build on an existing SBA program that helps emerging leaders become entrepreneurs.

Follow the White House press briefing - CNNPolitics
How big a dent does Trump's paycheck make in his trillion dollar deficit for this year?

I notice you haven't started any topics about Trump's trillion dollar deficit. Why is that?

Oh, look. Here's one you started about Obama's puny 377 billion deficit: Most Federal Tax revenues but still $377 billion deficit! WHY?

Here's another you started about Obama's spending: Has Obama as promised to "cut our deficit in half by the end of my first term"?

Here's another one: Taxing the 227,202 with Taxable income over $1M WOULD NOT cut DEFICIT by 48%!

Here's another one: Since Nixon, Obama HAS the largest % of $$ being spent then $$ received!

Trump illegally evaded tens of millions of dollars in taxes through fraud. And ran up over a trillion dollars of debt this year.

But he just donated his lunch money to the SBA.

Gee, what a terrific guy.

You do have to be a billionaire to fit in the context of what I was talking about. Since Drumpf is a billionaire I asked how many of the senators were billionaires. If you were too stupid to understand that context dont get mad at me. Get mad at your obviously second rate education.
Keep trying perhaps you can convince the dog down the street what you meant is not what you wrote.

Forum List

Back