🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not Only Did Democrats Spy On Trump But It Was Only Too Easy

And again......every single story on Trump and the Russians hides this fact....there is no evidence of anything happening.....they hide that line deep in the story....

Now...with Trump accusing obama and his mininons of wire tapping him and his people.....in the first sentence or two they always say...but he has no evidence of it....

They have gone on and on since the election claiming there are allegations of Trump working with the Russians.......and there being absolutely no evidence of it happening...at all...from anyone.....

Yet now the democrat press is all upset about Trump not showing any evidence.....

It is really getting old and the left is getting out of hand...

The evidence is the Trump people caught while wiretapping the Russians compounded by their lying about these meetings.

That is the fucking proof, dumbass.

Trump said Obama did it & as President he has the ability to know. So does he? Did he?

I hope Obama suers him for billions.
No, presidents can't do anything they want. And where's all your evidence?
The President can indeed ask the DOJ & get an answer.
A president can ask, but it's illegal and unethical to do so. Presidents pick their AG but they cannot interfere in any investigation.

It's obvious at least half of officials are trying to spy on him, but where is the information if they did.

I don't buy this. Trump would not be so careless. Just because someone tries to spy on him doesn't mean they immediately get the relevant information. Even with all their information they're no God.

It's obvious at least half of officials are trying to spy on him, but where is the information if they did.

I don't buy this. Trump would not be so careless. Just because someone tries to spy on him doesn't mean they immediately get the relevant information. Even with all their information they're no God.
Democrats don't need evidence to make any accusations but Trump has to present all of the evidence in advance and get every Democrat in Washington to swear it's the truth.

And again......every single story on Trump and the Russians hides this fact....there is no evidence of anything happening.....they hide that line deep in the story....

Now...with Trump accusing obama and his mininons of wire tapping him and his people.....in the first sentence or two they always say...but he has no evidence of it....

They have gone on and on since the election claiming there are allegations of Trump working with the Russians.......and there being absolutely no evidence of it happening...at all...from anyone.....

Yet now the democrat press is all upset about Trump not showing any evidence.....

The evidence is the Trump people caught while wiretapping the Russians compounded by their lying about these meetings.

Trump said Obama did it & as President he has the ability to know. So does he? Did he?

No, presidents can't do anything they want. And where's all your evidence?
The President can indeed ask the DOJ & get an answer.
A president can ask, but it's illegal and unethical to do so. Presidents pick their AG but they cannot interfere in any investigation.

Wanting to know about an investigation is not interfering unless actions are taken.

Do you really think that the White House has no clue what the DOJ is investigating?

Obama got reports. So you know your orange buddy did too.

Democrats don't need evidence to make any accusations but Trump has to present all of the evidence in advance and get every Democrat in Washington to swear it's the truth.
The intelligence community said it was likely that the Russians tried to interfere with our elections. We know Trump people had meetings with the Russians about which they lied.

Over a two day span:
1) Obama places additional; sanctions on Russia concerning the hacking
2) Flynn has communications with the Russians where Flynn says sanctions may have been discussed
3) Putin shockingly says he will not retaliate

But hey, nothing to see here folks. Nope.

You're an idiot. Nobody claims Trump wiretapped himself because this happened while Trump was a private citizen.
BTW, is English your second language?
Learn to fucking read, jackass. I said Trumps people were caught up in a spying program on the Russians.
"You really aren't too fucking bright, are you?
Obviously brighter than you dipshit.
Only way that would be possible would be if you were on fire.

You can't even fucking read.

You can grasp that when ytou wiretap a person, that those on the other end are also recorded.

You are just plain one big dumbasss.

Your support for Trump is the icing on the cake. Uneducated white voters - Trumps best demographic.

No, but 2% of them might help. Obama has been there for years and stuck as he may have been on the race to "make amer....blah" he didn't do much more harm than he was made to do. Trump has been there for a month or two and hasn't shown the slightest sign of not being an imbecile, unfeeling and bribed.

Sure thing, mud.
Don't you have a job?
I retired more than four years ago. And I have not needed to work since I was 48 or 49, and the money still keeps rolling in.
First you don't need to retire from public service to not be working. Obama never worked a day in his life.
Second, define work.
If being President is not work, why does Trump need a vacation every week?

No, but 2% of them might help. Obama has been there for years and stuck as he may have been on the race to "make amer....blah" he didn't do much more harm than he was made to do. Trump has been there for a month or two and hasn't shown the slightest sign of not being an imbecile, unfeeling and bribed.
3306b6ce8732631e05025aa8472306c9.jpg.cf.jpg

Really. You think you are some smart guy yet I kick your ass here every fucking day.

You didn't even know that when you wire "tapp" a phone, he get both the phone owner & the person caslling. That is really fucking stupid.

Really. You think you are some smart guy yet I kick your ass here every fucking day.

You didn't even know that when you wire "tapp" a phone, he get both the phone owner & the person caslling. That is really fucking stupid.
Is tapp the same as caslling?

Just because they could do it, doesn't mean they did do it.

Are we to use the same rules for Trump? Anything he could potentially do, we'll say he did?

The left is already doing all that. By the way, can you move your monitor to the right a bit. Hard to see out the window where you have it. TIA

Sounds like you're pretending that the right doesn't do it.

"caslling" is my typo talking to a bunch o dumbass Trumpettes not worth a proofread..
'Tapp" is Trump, the President of the United States. I guess you are saying Trump thinks you are just a dumbass unworthy of proof reading.

Could it have been a "bug" or directional microphone? On Trumps people or Trump also? In addition to the "wired" phone tap on the Ruskie bank? Sounds so 1960? If the Russian Ambassador was caught up? Wth? Does he go make calls from a Russian bank in Trump tower?

Very messy. Apparently a wide net....to record Flynn. Maybe the truth will come out?

"caslling" is my typo talking to a bunch o dumbass Trumpettes not worth a proofread..
'Tapp" is Trump, the President of the United States. I guess you are saying Trump thinks you are just a dumbass unworthy of proof reading.
I'm only saying that he is no more or less prone to typos than you.

Forum List

Back