Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up
Look at Red States. Look at Blue States. Look at West Virginia that is 94% white. Look at Kentucky.

Why do you think it's Democrats that are all on welfare? The facts and what you imagine are diametrically opposed.
Why do racists always invoke race?

If it's legal what do you care?

Then why should they get a pass on the income tax?

If its legal what do you care? *slaps knee*
So he obeys the law and follows the tax codes and that's somehow wrong

Yes, paying nothing in taxes is wrong. Do you have a rebuttal?

47% of people pay no income tax so that is wrong?

Paying nothing in taxes is wrong. What say you?

Not if it is done legally no

If you have an issue with the tax code then that's a different thread

All these clowns defending billionaire Trump for paying no income tax are the same clowns who keep telling us that the poor need to pay at least some tax

for that having 'skin in the game' thing. I guess billionaires are what? Skinless?

They are trying to morph this into whether its legal or not. Thats the bar he can do anything as long as its not illegal...and if it is then he's got a reason for that too!

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

Where did he say he cheats? Hint: He didn't

Where do you think paying no taxes is fair? Hint: You dont
You take any deductions on your tax's ? Why is it bad ?

Nice try, this isnt about that

But it is. Paying the man is paying the man be it you, me, Trump or President Obama. Hey im not giving you shit just saying. It looks pretty bad from the outside and its a distraction from whatever else Trump wants to get done. His campaign is extremely ineffective at controlling the message. The Clinton Foundation alone should be a massive issue just going by how evasive and vague the Clinton are about it. getting out of paying tax's without breaking the law is as American as apple pie. Just looks gross.

All these clowns defending billionaire Trump for paying no income tax are the same clowns who keep telling us that the poor need to pay at least some tax

for that having 'skin in the game' thing. I guess billionaires are what? Skinless?

They are trying to morph this into whether its legal or not. Thats the bar he can do anything as long as its not illegal...and if it is then he's got a reason for that too!

So now obeying the law is wrong

If its legal what do you care? *slaps knee*

I said paying no taxes is wrong. Here's your chance to tell me its good. Annnd go!

I said paying no taxes is wrong. Here's your chance to tell me its good. Annnd go!

Asked and answered

Just to clarify here are you just talking about federal income taxes?

Because everyone pays some taxes even if they pay no federal income taxes

If you didnt care as long as it was legal then why have you constantly brought this up?

Dont answer....we already know you think its wrong....and Trump is right for doing the same thing.

If you didnt care as long as it was legal then why have you constantly brought this up?

Dont answer....we already know you think its wrong....and Trump is right for doing the same thing.

I never said anything about it being right or wrong as those are too subjective to be argued

I have said anyone with an income should have to pay income tax but you have disagreed with me on that before

I never said anything about it being right or wrong as those are too subjective to be argued

I have said anyone with an income should have to pay income tax but you have disagreed with me on that before

I said dont answer...Watching you be offended by poor people legally not paying taxes while defending Trump for not legally paying taxes is embarrassing.

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

Here are some facts about the "income tax".

#1 Unless you are an employee of the federal "gubermint", work within the District of Columbia or one of their territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc, etc, you are not subject to a tax on your labor.

#2 The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states for it to pass. Bill Conklin, famous income tax protester has over 17,000 original documents proving it was never ratified by enough states.

#3 The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is actually the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund Trust #62 since the IMF took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" due to the Chapter Bankruptcy of 1950 to provide the essential enumerated "gubermint" services.

#4 The SCOTUS has ruled 4 times that the 16 amendment gave the government no new taxing authority.

#5 Less than 10 percent of the income tax is ever returned to USA.INC to fund any of the "gubermint" services per the Grace Report of 1984.

#6 Per the Constitution, the taxing of one wages for bartering one's labor was not to be allowed.

#7 A graduated income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto as is a central bank which explains why leftards are so adamant about income taxes and defending the unconstitutional, internationally owned Federal reserve central bank.

Save all that gobbledeegook for someone who'll take the bait. Paying NOTHING in taxes is smart and you stupid people pay up and give Trump whatever he wants

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.

Oh, and btw, Trump paying no taxes doesn't make Trump smart, because I guarantee you it's his accountants and lawyers finding the schemes to avoid taxes,

not him.

I said dont answer...Watching you be offended by poor people legally not paying taxes while defending Trump for not legally paying taxes is embarrassing.

I'm not offended at all.

I just argue that anyone with an income should pay income tax.

Until that happens and the tax codes are changed it will be the way it is now

Here are some facts about the "income tax".

#1 Unless you are an employee of the federal "gubermint", work within the District of Columbia or one of their territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc, etc, you are not subject to a tax on your labor.

#2 The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states for it to pass. Bill Conklin, famous income tax protester has over 17,000 original documents proving it was never ratified by enough states.

#3 The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is actually the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund Trust #62 since the IMF took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" due to the Chapter Bankruptcy of 1950 to provide the essential enumerated "gubermint" services.

#4 The SCOTUS has ruled 4 times that the 16 amendment gave the government no new taxing authority.

#5 Less than 10 percent of the income tax is ever returned to USA.INC to fund any of the "gubermint" services per the Grace Report of 1984.

#6 Per the Constitution, the taxing of one wages for bartering one's labor was not to be allowed.

#7 A graduated income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto as is a central bank which explains why leftards are so adamant about income taxes and defending the unconstitutional, internationally owned Federal reserve central bank.

Save all that gobbledeegook for someone who'll take the bait. Paying NOTHING in taxes is smart and you stupid people pay up and give Trump whatever he wants

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.

All your accusations about me, someone you dont know...is a sad attempt to change the subject. And your bullshit dont work on me and you're mad. Come on, surprise me by calling more names lol

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?

for many years I have given over my yearly ---IRS forms to
a very meticulous (to the point of neurotic) accountant-----I used. to PAY A LOT MORE (being a nervous Nelly type) This is a true story------I OVER PAID so much -----that the IRS people got confused-----and sent me a BIG BILL------I was stymied----but ended up in the local IRS office. A kindly man there sat with me for HOURS------and came to the conclusion that I has so OVERPAID that the IRS owed me a letter of APOLOGY!!!! I actually got an APOLOGY from the IRS---and----a refund (following two years of threatening letters)

I hate the IRS with a passion

I never did----until that kindly old man went over all my papers and told me ----( "YOU ARE VERY HONEST" ) My big sin was that I JUST PAID----and did not get thru all the forms (it was a really bad time for me) Turned out I OVERPAID---and the IRS was threatening to eat my liver anyway

Knock on wood we've never had to deal with them but that targeting right wing organizations was just wrong
The NAACP was a right wing organization?

Funny, the right wing Christian Science monitor goes after presidents who they say used the IRS to go after political opponents.

The one president they didn't name? Obama.

Playing the IRS card: Six presidents who used the IRS to bash political foes

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

Forum List

Back