Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

Same tax code that conservatives complain about when a family of four making $20,000 doesn't pay taxes

Is Trump going to demand food stamps next?
Maybe we can get his 10 year old son into a Charter School
Waste fraud and abuse = federal government. Dip shit

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

Here are some facts about the "income tax".

#1 Unless you are an employee of the federal "gubermint", work within the District of Columbia or one of their territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc, etc, you are not subject to a tax on your labor.

#2 The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states for it to pass. Bill Conklin, famous income tax protester has over 17,000 original documents proving it was never ratified by enough states.

#3 The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is actually the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund Trust #62 since the IMF took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" due to the Chapter Bankruptcy of 1950 to provide the essential enumerated "gubermint" services.

#4 The SCOTUS has ruled 4 times that the 16 amendment gave the government no new taxing authority.

#5 Less than 10 percent of the income tax is ever returned to USA.INC to fund any of the "gubermint" services per the Grace Report of 1984.

#6 Per the Constitution, the taxing of one wages for bartering one's labor was not to be allowed.

#7 A graduated income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto as is a central bank which explains why leftards are so adamant about income taxes and defending the unconstitutional, internationally owned Federal reserve central bank.

Save all that gobbledeegook for someone who'll take the bait. Paying NOTHING in taxes is smart and you stupid people pay up and give Trump whatever he wants

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.

All your accusations about me, someone you dont know...is a sad attempt to change the subject. And your bullshit dont work on me and you're mad. Come on, surprise me by calling more names lol

Accusations? How about it is a fact? You don't even attempt to refute what I posted because you are clueless. You have talking points given to you by your commie "betters". Your replies are so predictable that it's utterly pathetic.

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Here are some facts about the "income tax".

#1 Unless you are an employee of the federal "gubermint", work within the District of Columbia or one of their territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc, etc, you are not subject to a tax on your labor.

#2 The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states for it to pass. Bill Conklin, famous income tax protester has over 17,000 original documents proving it was never ratified by enough states.

#3 The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is actually the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund Trust #62 since the IMF took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" due to the Chapter Bankruptcy of 1950 to provide the essential enumerated "gubermint" services.

#4 The SCOTUS has ruled 4 times that the 16 amendment gave the government no new taxing authority.

#5 Less than 10 percent of the income tax is ever returned to USA.INC to fund any of the "gubermint" services per the Grace Report of 1984.

#6 Per the Constitution, the taxing of one wages for bartering one's labor was not to be allowed.

#7 A graduated income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto as is a central bank which explains why leftards are so adamant about income taxes and defending the unconstitutional, internationally owned Federal reserve central bank.

Save all that gobbledeegook for someone who'll take the bait. Paying NOTHING in taxes is smart and you stupid people pay up and give Trump whatever he wants

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.

All your accusations about me, someone you dont know...is a sad attempt to change the subject. And your bullshit dont work on me and you're mad. Come on, surprise me by calling more names lol

Accusations? How about it is a fact? You don't even attempt to refute what I posted because you are clueless. You have talking points given to you by your commie "betters". Your replies are so predictable that it's utterly pathetic.

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

That's because the rich guy is exploiting all those loopholes and schemes that the GOP keeps pretending they're going to get rid of when they once AGAIN cut the tax rates for the Rich.

Is it legal or not?

Can it be legal and still a bad idea?

The apologies from the Trump puppets is so funny. Donald's come back about taking advantage of the housing crash shows his lack of Americanism and demonstrates he is simply a snake oil salesman. A conman. But his followers don't care, partisan BS has blinded them for so long they have a hard time knowing which way is up. And the irony of all ironies is his team is whining today because Mrs Clinton was prepared. What a dumb joke the right wing has become, too stupid to know stupidly when it hits them in the face.

"My preview of the debate yesterday focused on the fact that Trump’s “serious” debates at the end of the primaries, when there were fewer rivals, gave us some clues about how he might perform in the main event. He was aggressively incoherent and sometimes completely unintelligible, proving repeatedly that he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. This has actually been obvious from the beginning of his campaign if you watched his rallies and interviews. It’s just that his personality is so remarkably bizarre that I think the lack of substance is easy to overlook. (I confess I have been somewhat surprised that so many people find his rambling “braggadociousness” appealing enough that they fail to notice that he is ignorant about everything important to the job of president.)"

Hillary dominates — and Donald Trump gave the worst debate performance of any candidate ever

PS My wife and I have paid top rate for most of our careers so please dipshits leave that weak reply for your fellow morons. Donald pays none fools.
The federal government has just skull fucked most everybody over the last 7+ years… So quit your bitching bedwetter. Lol

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

That's because the rich guy is exploiting all those loopholes and schemes that the GOP keeps pretending they're going to get rid of when they once AGAIN cut the tax rates for the Rich.

Is it legal or not?

Most of the acts, statutes, codes and ordinances enforced by USA.INC is legal but it doesn't make it moral......now does it? But that is life under Admiralty "law"/ the UCC....no???

Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up

They aren't billionaires.
Who gives a shit how much someone makes or how little... it's none of your fucking business nor is it the federal government's business. They just fuck everything up they touch

So break up the country into 50 little countries, then you can complain that the government of your new little country shouldn't have the power to collect taxes, and then you can dissolve that country and let the county governments have their own little countries, and then you can complain about your county government, and get rid of that,
and then when you're all by yourself hiding in your cellar waiting for the next band of post-apocalyptic marauders to come through,

you'll be happy.

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office. I'll bet Saddam Hussein didn't pay taxes either.

It's that simple.

Is it legal or not?

Most of the acts, statutes, codes and ordinances enforced by USA.INC is legal but it doesn't make it moral......now does it? But that is life under Admiralty "law"/ the UCC....no???

Oh, jesus, here we go again.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office. I'll bet Saddam Hussein didn't pay taxes either.

What we need is someone who sells government influence for a living and to make herself fabulously wealthy to the tune of hundreds of millions. That's someone the people can rely on ...

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

They didn't 'pocket' any.

The hypocrisy of the left is staggering, isn't it?

Forum List

Back