Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

That's because the rich guy is exploiting all those loopholes and schemes that the GOP keeps pretending they're going to get rid of when they once AGAIN cut the tax rates for the Rich.

Is it legal or not?

Can it be legal and still a bad idea?

Irrelevant.

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.

All your accusations about me, someone you dont know...is a sad attempt to change the subject. And your bullshit dont work on me and you're mad. Come on, surprise me by calling more names lol

Accusations? How about it is a fact? You don't even attempt to refute what I posted because you are clueless. You have talking points given to you by your commie "betters". Your replies are so predictable that it's utterly pathetic.

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up

They aren't billionaires.
Who gives a shit how much someone makes or how little... it's none of your fucking business nor is it the federal government's business. They just fuck everything up they touch

Wrong. Constitutionally it's very much the government's business how much you make.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?
This is all myth and bullshit. Bill Clinton gets hundreds of thousands of dollars for speaking engagements all over the world. That's how they made millions, not from siphoning off money from the charity. You people will believe whatever your RW propagandists tell you, even though it is far from the truth.

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

That's because the rich guy is exploiting all those loopholes and schemes that the GOP keeps pretending they're going to get rid of when they once AGAIN cut the tax rates for the Rich.

Is it legal or not?

Irrelevant.

That's hilarious coming from the guy who earlier said we should have a flat tax,

which btw you didn't answer my question about.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office. I'll bet Saddam Hussein didn't pay taxes either.

How would Trump be taking taxes from you? The IMF collects the income tax to pay interest on credit extended by the foreign owned federal reserve bankers.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

They didn't 'pocket' any.

Thanks.

And Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinsky.

All your accusations about me, someone you dont know...is a sad attempt to change the subject. And your bullshit dont work on me and you're mad. Come on, surprise me by calling more names lol

Accusations? How about it is a fact? You don't even attempt to refute what I posted because you are clueless. You have talking points given to you by your commie "betters". Your replies are so predictable that it's utterly pathetic.

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Is it legal or not?

Most of the acts, statutes, codes and ordinances enforced by USA.INC is legal but it doesn't make it moral......now does it? But that is life under Admiralty "law"/ the UCC....no???

Oh, jesus, here we go again.

Your ignorance is not my problem......

Is it legal or not?

Irrelevant.

That's hilarious coming from the guy who earlier said we should have a flat tax,

We should

But I don't argue right and wrong good or bad as those terms are too subjective.

If it is legal then that's that

Until the law gets changed why whine about it.

I will argue for the law to be changed and I will vote for people who say they will try to change the tax laws
But that's all I can do

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?

They don't get it that he not only states the truth but then doubled down to slam her and politicians in general saying that even if he had paid they would have squandered the money anyway.

That exchange was brilliant and totally deflated the paying taxes issue.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

Is it legal or not?

Irrelevant.

We should

But I don't argue right and wrong good or bad as those terms are too subjective.

I will argue for the law to be changed and I will vote for people who say they will try to change the tax laws
But that's all I can do

Too subjective? On an opinion forum? That's another gem.

What will the flat tax apply to?

Trump didn't say he pays zero taxes, he said he pays as little as possible.

Where were you when Democrats cheated on their taxes? How did this suddenly become an issue for you? It's clearly not a standard for you

Is it legal or not?

Irrelevant.

We should

But that's all I can do

Too subjective? On an opinion forum? That's another gem.

What will the flat tax apply to?

What tax are we talking about in this thread?

How can Trump have enough money to claim he could fund his own campaign without any of it being taxable?
You are making what's called an assumption.

Since Trump is hiding his tax returns he is inviting us to make assumptions about them.
He isn't hiding them, the IRS has them. The fact that you and everyone else haven't seen them proves wrong doing. But you have no problem with 33,000 emails being deleted after getting a subpoena. So you can't be taken seriously.

Paying income taxes is nothing but a theft of your labor that benefits no one but the banking oligarchs and that is fact that cannot be disputed. If you have been paying ANY attention the things I have written it should be obvious to you...wallow in your ignorance.

Last edited:

It's that simple.

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

Forum List

Back