Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

But you wont because you know is bullshit but you have to defend it somehow

upload_2016-9-27_10-40-37.jpeg

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

Paying income taxes is nothing but a theft of your labor that benefits no one but the banking oligarchs and that is fact that cannot be disputed. If you have been paying ANY attention the things I have written it should be obvious to you...wallow in your ignorance.

Not the topic at all.

It IS the topic, dumb ass.......you are pissing and moaning that someone got out of being fleeced too much and it galls you.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

They didn't 'pocket' any.

Thanks.

And Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinsky.
Using 20 year old gossip against a wronged wife is not going to win you any points with women voters, I can guarantee you that.

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

She is weak...health wise and moralistic

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Trump appears to be one brisk jog to the kitchen away from a heart attack.

It's not positive or negative it is the law.

And as you know I have always said that everyone with an income should pay income tax bit alas that is not our law is it?

Lawful and morally right are two different things. Its good you avoid siding one way or another because its indefensible and lets me know you agree but have to keep swinging out of pure pride

And as you know I have always said that everyone with an income should pay income tax bit alas that is not our law is it?

Lawful and morally right are two different things. Its good you avoid siding one way or another because its indefensible and lets me know you agree but have to keep swinging out of pure pride

Morally right?

The tax law has absolutely nothing to do with morals

Thanks.

Using 20 year old gossip against a wronged wife is not going to win you any points with women voters, I can guarantee you that.

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

You obviously don't get out much

Thanks.

You must have missed this.... lemme refresh your memory

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

So what?

I said that right up front. But the fact is all those deductions are legal right now aren't they? So they are neither right nor wrong they are merely legal.

So you'll agree with reference to this whenever Hillary's emails are brought up?

I have never argued about her emails other than to say it was pure hubris and utter carelessness on her part

She's never been convicted of any crime, and she's been investigated out the ass. So you'll never use the words "criminal" or "Hillary for Jail" ever again, right?

Hitlery, Bill "drop trou"... the Bush crime family ARE crooks of the worst kind but they are of the "elite" class. Hell, they should ALL be in jail for the drug running and murders that were committed when they were running cocaine in to the Mena Airport during the 80's and early 90's alone....yeah, they are crooked POS...every last one of them. Let me debate Hitlery, Bill or any of the Bush clan on national TV...I would have them stuttering and stammering in mere minutes.

Morally right?

But I still brought it up and you dont disagree with me so cut it out.

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

So what?

I said that right up front. But the fact is all those deductions are legal right now aren't they? So they are neither right nor wrong they are merely legal.

So you'll agree with reference to this whenever Hillary's emails are brought up?

I have never argued about her emails other than to say it was pure hubris and utter carelessness on her part

She's never been convicted of any crime, and she's been investigated out the ass. So you'll never use the words "criminal" or "Hillary for Jail" ever again, right?

Hitlery, Bill "drop trou"... the Bush crime family ARE crooks of the worst kind but they are of the "elite" class. Hell, they should ALL be in jail for the drug running and murders that were committed when they were running cocaine in to the Mena Airport during the 80's and early 90's alone....yeah, they are crooked POS...every last one of them. Let me debate Hitlery, Bill or any of the Bush clan on national TV...I would have them stuttering and stammering in mere minutes.

What does the "Bush crime family" have to do with Hillary? Jesus you're stupid.

Thanks.

You're pretty good at making strange counter-attacks, aren't you? I don't get out much because I can see that Trump is fat?

Morally right?

But I still brought it up and you dont disagree with me so cut it out.

Funny you say I don't disagree that everyone should pay taxes yet you think a 10% flat tax on all income is not "fair"

interesting

Any of you who think it's honorable or great to pay taxes then I invite you to pay mine. Or if you don't want to then you can always charge yourself the Woodrow Wilson level of 95% and pay that to the IRS. They will take your overpayment.

Any of you who think it's honorable or great to pay taxes then I invite you to pay mine. Or if you don't want to then you can always charge yourself the Woodrow Wilson level of 95% and pay that to the IRS. They will take your overpayment.

You're thinking of Eisenhower.

So what?

What does the "Bush crime family" have to do with Hillary? Jesus you're stupid.

Oh, I don't know....maybe because they are thicker than thieves with each other and protected by the Rockefeller family that supported both of those families? I know moire than you.....debate me on this. BTW, don't refer to me as "Jesus" and learn what a comma is, dumb ass.

You're pretty good at making strange counter-attacks, aren't you? I don't get out much because I can see that Trump is fat?

Cankle's health issues have pretty much been all over the Internet and media...now run along, it's obvious you're a clueless buffoon

He reminds me of Warren Buffet who whines that he doesn't pay enough in taxes yet he only pays himself 100K a year instead of 10 million

Forum List

Back