Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

But you wont because you know is bullshit but you have to defend it somehow

It's not positive or negative it is the law.

And as you know I have always said that everyone with an income should pay income tax bit alas that is not our law is it?

Lawful and morally right are two different things. Its good you avoid siding one way or another because its indefensible and lets me know you agree but have to keep swinging out of pure pride

So you do the moral thing and pay sticker price on a car or in your case sticker price on used underware at a garage sale?

Trump logic = I'm smart because the tax code is rigged in my favor and we manipulate and bend it as much as possible and get away with everything we can, while average Americans pay their fair share.

Let's be real. It's his tax attorney/accountants who are smart with regard to his tax minimization strategies and tactics.

Who hires them?

So Trump's super smart because his money buys good CPAs? Hell, he probably didn't even pick them. He has assistants to his assistants. I doubt he even knows what a Schedule C is.

Bingo what we have been saying all along hire the best and go play golf, that's what a smart CEO does.

It makes him a parasite on our nation! The guy uses our roads, police and military but he doesn't want to pay taxes? Parasitic asshole.But, yet the little guy has to or goes to prison.

LOL You're so full of shit you can't see

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Trump appears to be one brisk jog to the kitchen away from a heart attack.

Have you seen this video?

Psst... it's pneumonia. Causes one to collapse walking, act bug-eyed bizarre at times and and have a cough for 9 months.

Let's be real. It's his tax attorney/accountants who are smart with regard to his tax minimization strategies and tactics.

Who hires them?

So Trump's super smart because his money buys good CPAs? Hell, he probably didn't even pick them. He has assistants to his assistants. I doubt he even knows what a Schedule C is.

Bingo what we have been saying all along hire the best and go play golf, that's what a smart CEO does.

Sure, he can be a (4-times bankrupt) CEO then. He shouldn't be president though. Ain't the same job.

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Psst... it's pneumonia. Causes one to collapse walking, act bug-eyed bizarre at times and and have a cough for 9 months.

It's called being sick, and you get better from it. It's not Parkinson's. Where'd you get your medical license?

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

And as you know I have always said that everyone with an income should pay income tax bit alas that is not our law is it?

Lawful and morally right are two different things. Its good you avoid siding one way or another because its indefensible and lets me know you agree but have to keep swinging out of pure pride

So you do the moral thing and pay sticker price on a car or in your case sticker price on used underware at a garage sale?

What does that have to do with your promotion that paying no taxes is good?

It makes him a parasite on our nation! The guy uses our roads, police and military but he doesn't want to pay taxes? Parasitic asshole.But, yet the little guy has to or goes to prison.

How does the little guy go to prision? Are you saying he don't understand are complex tax laws that the demo rats created it.?

Trump logic = I'm smart because the tax code is rigged in my favor and we manipulate and bend it as much as possible and get away with everything we can, while average Americans pay their fair share.

So 0% income tax is a "fair" share for some people?

Define "fair share"???????

When you are heavily invested in the market, you rely on American infrastructure, military, government, and, yes, safety nets, to protect your investment.

When you own millions of shares and say, Target stock, then that stock performs well because the trucks can reach the Target stores, and banks can lend Target money to make payroll...

Jesus, just go take an econ class.

When you benefit the MOST off the America system and American work force and pay the smallest percentage, you are not paying your fair share.

To complicated for you to figure out?

It's called being sick, and you get better from it. It's not Parkinson's. Where'd you get your medical license?

:dig:

To complicated for you to figure out?

To difficult for you to explain?

"Your roads"??? Income taxes goes toward paying for roads? BZZZZT!!! WRONG! and by the way, those roads do not belong to you, they belong to USA.INC. The police (as ruled by the SCOTUS) are not there to protect the people from harm. The police are there to enforce acts, statutes and codes. Military? You mean the military that is used as a hammer to go after any third world country that has resources the owners of USA.INC covert thus end up being the nail???? THAT military? BTW, the militaryis supported by corporate taxes and not income taxes. The income taxes goes towards the interest on the debt created by the Fed bank that extends credit out of thin air and then charges usury.....any other questions?????

:dig:

FULL COMPILATION: Trump sniffs - how many times did Donald Trump sniff speech at Presidential Debate

I'm guessing this was AIDS.

Forum List

Back