Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I second this notion. I will happily pay 10%

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

So what?

I said that right up front. But the fact is all those deductions are legal right now aren't they? So they are neither right nor wrong they are merely legal.

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up

They aren't billionaires.
Who gives a shit how much someone makes or how little... it's none of your fucking business nor is it the federal government's business. They just fuck everything up they touch

Wrong. Constitutionally it's very much the government's business how much you make.

Nope, it's not at all, unless you have been engaging in illegal activity and profited from it. The bartering of one's wages for something of value was to never be subjected to an unappropriated tax "per the Constitution" and the SCOTUS ruled against an income tax on 4 different occasions.

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I would also but the left would finally have to cough up something, therefore they oppose

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

They didn't 'pocket' any.

Thanks.

And Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinsky.
Using 20 year old gossip against a wronged wife is not going to win you any points with women voters, I can guarantee you that.

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

10% is the maximum rate government ever receives. The bible got it right with tithing. Up to 10%, people have an innate feeling it's fair to contribute to society. They do virtually nothing to avoid taxes and pay them happily. It's wired into our being.

The further above 10% taxes go, the more unfair people feel they are and justified they feel in avoiding and evading them. The government in turn becomes more and more aggressive and belligerent to get them. It's a zero sum game. Particularly when you add in the unfettered growth you get at 10% and economic stagnation you get from raising them above that level.

Here's a great book on the subject:

For Good and Evil

Charles Adams goes back retelling history through the lens of taxes, it's great.

I know I'm preaching to the choir

I would also but the left would finally have to cough up something, therefore they oppose

Yes they say it's not "fair" that everyone pay 10% off the top for income tax

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

So what?

I said that right up front. But the fact is all those deductions are legal right now aren't they? So they are neither right nor wrong they are merely legal.

So you'll agree with reference to this whenever Hillary's emails are brought up?

Yes they say it's not "fair" that everyone pay 10% off the top for income tax

But it is fair. These asshats just want everyone but themselves to pay

It's that simple.

So what?

So you'll agree with reference to this whenever Hillary's emails are brought up?

I have never argued about her emails other than to say it was pure hubris and utter carelessness on her part

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

But you wont because you know is bullshit but you have to defend it somehow

A flat tax would be the most fair way to go. Dropping all deductions.

Go to 10% then adjust the size of government to run under that income.

Have real debate and pass what's the most important until the money runs out then that's all.

Paying income taxes is nothing but a theft of your labor that benefits no one but the banking oligarchs and that is fact that cannot be disputed. If you have been paying ANY attention the things I have written it should be obvious to you...wallow in your ignorance.

Not the topic at all.

And be a dummy? You should be smart and encourage everyone to pay nothing. That will make America great again

I'm waiting for any of you tell use any supporting statement at all on why not paying taxes is a net positive at all.

But you wont because you know is bullshit but you have to defend it somehow

It's not positive or negative it is the law.

And as you know I have always said that everyone with an income should pay income tax bit alas that is not our law is it?

It's that simple.

So what?

I have never argued about her emails other than to say it was pure hubris and utter carelessness on her part

She's never been convicted of any crime, and she's been investigated out the ass. So you'll never use the words "criminal" or "Hillary for Jail" ever again, right?

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

Thanks.

Using 20 year old gossip against a wronged wife is not going to win you any points with women voters, I can guarantee you that.

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

So what?

She's never been convicted of any crime, and she's been investigated out the ass. So you'll never use the words "criminal" or "Hillary for Jail" ever again, right?

I don't think I have ever called her a criminal
You can try to find a quote where I have but I'm 99.99% sure you won't

Thanks.

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

She is weak...health wise and moralistic

Forum List

Back