Not Tired of Winning: 319 Results And Promises Kept In Three Years

1. After the 2020 election Trump and Congress need to get serious about the 2021 Budget Deficit.
2. The wall is happening as promised.
3. The 2021 Congress should implement a remittance tax to make Mexico pay for the wall.
4. If the USSC repeals the ACA then it needs to be replaced, until then its still a thing.
5. Tariffs on foreign cars are avoided if you buy American cars.
6. If I were a Taliban or ISIS guy I'd think twice for sure.
7. Opioids are a health issue, which is why we have a DEA. Infrastructure is currently NOT a federal responsibility, except for highway and bridge funding via the Highway Trust Fund supported by a gas tax, that needs to be raised..

It’s Time for States to Invest in Infrastructure
8. Trump is learning who are the good guys are in DC, most are not.

1. Do you honestly think that will happen?
2. Not really.
3. Again with the shoulds and coulds. We are talking about reality, not shoulds
4, The USSC cannot repeal anything.
5. So you support the government dictating what people buy?
7. The same could be said about Infrastructure "which is why we have a DOT". You seem to be cherry picking to help Trump look better.
8. Yet he keeps getting rid of outsiders and bringing in establishment people...why is that?

Where is that great healthcare plan that Trump promised?
In your hands, where it belongs.

Call your insurance company and they'll explain it to you.

Trump never promised you a handout.
Not what Trump said

He promised he had a plan that was better than Obamacare. Cheaper and better coverage

Where is it?
Promise broken

Where is that great healthcare plan that Trump promised?
In your hands, where it belongs.

Call your insurance company and they'll explain it to you.

Trump never promised you a handout.
Not what Trump said

He promised he had a plan that was better than Obamacare. Cheaper and better coverage

Where is it?
Promise broken
Yeah, well then I guess you'll have to pay for your own coverage.

Freedom sucks when you want to be a slave with the government as your owner.

Perhaps in Trump's next term he'll come up with some way to help you get off your knees.

In the meantime, Freedom is better coverage and cheaper than Obamacare.

1. After the 2020 election Trump and Congress need to get serious about the 2021 Budget Deficit.
3. The 2021 Congress should implement a remittance tax to make Mexico pay for the wall.
4. If the USSC repeals the ACA then it needs to be replaced, until then its still a thing.
7. Opioids are a health issue, which is why we have a DEA. Infrastructure is currently NOT a federal responsibility, except for highway and bridge funding via the Highway Trust Fund supported by a gas tax, that needs to be raised..

2. Not really.
7. The same could be said about Infrastructure "which is why we have a DOT". You seem to be cherry picking to help Trump look better.
8. Yet he keeps getting rid of outsiders and bringing in establishment people...why is that?

1. If Trump and some deficit hawks take a cold hard look at the 2021-2025 Budget Deficit.....as even dumb and dumber said "there's a chance!!!" to do entitlement "fixes" and a few new taxes like the "transaction tax" on stock transactions, even the remittance tax, or a new tax/increase on the top rate "to save Medicare".
3. The remittance tax would not hit Americans, so why not do it?
4. The USSC can call the ACA unconstitutional, whether you call that a "repeal" is semantics.
5. The government is not dictating what to buy, just leveling the prices they pay for imports/domestic cars.
7. Would voters support a new VAT (Fed sales tax) to pay for infrastructure and to pay down the $23T Debt?
8. Trump is bringing in people that know what they are doing, they don't have scarlet letters on their foreheads "swindler"

Trump campaigned on not cutting entitlements. That's one reason I never supported him for the nomination.

It will take the future disaster for it to happen.

Republicans are not for reducing the deficit and Democrats are running on spending 10 times our current budget while destroying the economy.

Last edited:

2. Not really.

1. If Trump and some deficit hawks take a cold hard look at the 2021-2025 Budget Deficit.....as even dumb and dumber said "there's a chance!!!" to do entitlement "fixes" and a few new taxes like the "transaction tax" on stock transactions, even the remittance tax, or a new tax/increase on the top rate "to save Medicare".
3. The remittance tax would not hit Americans, so why not do it?
4. The USSC can call the ACA unconstitutional, whether you call that a "repeal" is semantics.
5. The government is not dictating what to buy, just leveling the prices they pay for imports/domestic cars.
7. Would voters support a new VAT (Fed sales tax) to pay for infrastructure and to pay down the $23T Debt?
8. Trump is bringing in people that know what they are doing, they don't have scarlet letters on their foreheads "swindler"
[/QUOTE]
Trump campaigned on not cutting entitlements. That's one reason I never supported him for the nomination.

It will take the future disaster for it to happen.

Republicans are not for reducing the deficit and Democrats are running on spending 10 times our current budget while destroying the economy.[/QUOTE]

1. Entitlements need to be fixed. Trump can afford to say he'll fix them.
Medicare will be bankrupt in 2026
Social Security insolvent in 2037

2. The "no action" option is a disaster. Without Medicare some congress coxuckers' heads need to be put on pikes.

3. Agree that neither party is being fiscally responsible, but the democrats are more of a disaster.

Trump promised to balance the budget

What happened?

What happened?

The 2018 Nancy takeover of the House happened. Why didn't Nancy fix the Budget?

What also happened was the democrats promised 10x the spending on free stuff for everyone. Single payer healthcare, free education, a living allowance if you choose not to work, address climate change by re-signing the Paris Treaty where we owe poor countries $Trillions, the "Green new Deal", Reparations, and other budget busting promises.

What happened?

What also happened was the democrats promised 10x the spending on free stuff for everyone. Single payer healthcare, free education, a living allowance if you choose not to work, address climate change by re-signing the Paris Treaty where we owe poor countries $Trillions, the "Green new Deal", Reparations, and other budget busting promises.
What?

Trump had a Republican Congress his first two years and increased the deficit up to a trillion dollars

Three years in.....Trump has not submitted a balanced budget like he promised

What happened?

What?

Trump had a Republican Congress his first two years and increased the deficit up to a trillion dollars

Three years in.....Trump has not submitted a balanced budget like he promised

In the 1990s Newt and Bill Clinton came to an agreement as Kasich presented a compromise Budget that worked well.
No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

What killed the Budget Surplus is war spending that is unpaid for. We need to stop the war spending first.

And yet has lied about the biggest ones.
No wall
No pulling out of wars in middle east in fact he has ramped up invasions and bullying countries in the ME
Paid Maternity leave ONLY for federal workers not every worker

That zionist shill is a more pathetic version of Bush Jr and Obama mixed. I despised Obama but we expected him to be a piece of shit. I hate Trump even more because he PROMISED all these things and hasn't done them AND I voted for the lying sack of shit.

I'll be voting for Gabbard in the primaries IF she is still in but will more than likely just skip the ballot for president and VP in November. Same for my wife and parents.

In the 1990s Newt and Bill Clinton came to an agreement as Kasich presented a compromise Budget that worked well.
No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

What killed the Budget Surplus is war spending that is unpaid for. We need to stop the war spending first.
In reality, Newt shoved it down Clinton's throat.

Clinton never wanted a balanced budget and openly spoke against it in principle while vetoing the 1st one that passed Congress.

By then, the polls turned in Newts favor and Clinton signed it promising angry Democrats he would "fix it" at some later date.

Forum List

Back