When they are working their asses off IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST

When they are working 12 hour days and more...trying to keep us alive

When THEY are getting sick from this thing
''
When THEY are dying

Trump accuses them of stealing the PPE that he failed to provide

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that
The man is a sleaze. November, we can vote him out, for the good of the country and mankind.
If we vote Trump out it will be for the good of Communist China and to the detriment of Liberty and freedom.

In the middle of the worst Pandemic in over 100 years

When healthcare workers are fighting this horror

''
When THEY are dying

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that
The man is a sleaze. November, we can vote him out, for the good of the country and mankind.
Cuomo?
Too late. Too busy being governor. There will be no national draft.

''
When THEY are dying

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that
If we vote Trump out it will be for the good of Communist China and to the detriment of Liberty and freedom.
He might like to think so. He was very complimentary in tweet to China and Xi, yesterday, but just another sign of his mental instability, now says he is working very closely with China. Schizophrenic? Who knows what kinds of demons that guy has.

NY Gov Cuomo said the same thing a month earlier
Bullshit

Quote and link required
/----/ Now when are you going to apologize for calling me a liar?
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from ...
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says
Mar 6, 2020 As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters ...
Cuomo never accused healthcare workers of stealing.

Read that carefully

The president is providing equipment to the states. Not hospitals. Many govs have said he is doing fine.
Goddamn, not everything is that retards fault.

Trump DID accuse healthcare workers of this
And they probably do steal equipment. I would
If there were thefts...it was people like TNHartley and Bluesguy

Bullshit

Quote and link required
/----/ Now when are you going to apologize for calling me a liar?
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from ...
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says
Mar 6, 2020 As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters ...
Cuomo never accused healthcare workers of stealing.

Read that carefully

The president is providing equipment to the states. Not hospitals. Many govs have said he is doing fine.

Trump DID accuse healthcare workers of this
And they probably do steal equipment. I would
If there were thefts...it was people like TNHartley and Bluesguy
Hey Fuckstick

How many times do I have to tell you I haven't been anyone's employee in over 20 years?

But you go ahead and think that employee theft isn't real even though it costs 50 billion a year

You people are deranged.
Actually just directing material to medical wholesale supply warehouses. Not even providing anything on the government dollar in the fight. Pence and the Sturgeon General explained in the news conference that the federal government was not trying to upset commerce through normal supply lines in the economy. Medical supplies go to normal supply outlets for sale into the economy. Apparently to highest bidder, not like there is an emergency or anything.

How many times do I have to tell you I haven't been anyone's employee in over 20 years?

But you go ahead and think that employee theft isn't real even though it costs 50 billion a year
YOU are accusing healthcare workers of stealing with NO evidence whatsoever.

Just your warped hatred of workers in general

People like you are despicable

People like that are trump supporters.

/----/ Doesn't happen except when it does.

I didn't accuse anyone Asswipe.

I said employees steal from their employers in every business to the tune of 50 Billion dollars a year.

You're the Fuckstick denying reality

People like that are trump supporters.
Gee you're wrong

Go figure.

It's a fact of life that employee theft exists.

''
When THEY are dying

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that
He might like to think so. He was very complimentary in tweet to China and Xi, yesterday, but just another sign of his mental instability, now says he is working very closely with China. Schizophrenic? Who knows what kinds of demons that guy has.
You seem to be unaware of the big picture. Trump needs to bullshit China until we can set up our own production of drugs and other necessities that every idiot president since Kennedy allowed to be outsorsed. You need to calm down and think a little strategically.

''
When THEY are dying

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that

They do steal equipment. They had to lock it down in several hospitals because employees were taking ppe's home. You're clueless dude.

When THEY are dying
What are you, Lush, practicing for writing some sort of sci-fi movie script? :auiqs.jpg:

Not only is this turning out to look like much ado over nothing, but it is about time those smug, overpaid doctors who have sat around for their whole lives making $75 an hour doing nothing in their white lab coats not even willing to put a hand on you finally work as hard and take as many risks as I did most of my life for far less money. Fuck 'em.

Bullshit

Quote and link required
Now what if the current Covid-19 in the USA was killing 4,000 Americans a week, resulted in 960,000 hospitalizations and 80,000 deaths with mortality exceeding 10.0% for four consecutive weeks? That would be a pretty big thing? Guess what? That happened in the 2017-18 flu season (H3N2) and no states were shut down, people were not locked up, no one lost their job, entire seasons of sports delayed/cancelled (XFL has gone bankrupt), no schools were closed, no masked were distributed, there was no widespread fear and panic in the streets, and there was no government bailout. Food for thought.

Fortune reported that influenza in the United States was killing up to 4,000 Americans a week,

2 1/.2 times that number died last week...and 600,000 infected in a MONTH

This is worse.

And THAT was horrific

Forum List

Back