Not to be Forgotten

Still doesn't make it untrue.

And 50 Billion a year in losses due to employee theft makes a difference
You've admitted that your idiotic posts have no bearing on what Trump said...that it has no bearing on this topic.

Fuck off

You've admitted that your idiotic posts have no bearing on what Trump said...that it has no bearing on this topic.

Fuck off

I admitted no such thing. Fuckstick.

You're even dumber than I thought if you think people who work in health care don't steal from their employers.

How many times do I have to tell you I haven't been anyone's employee in over 20 years?

But you go ahead and think that employee theft isn't real even though it costs 50 billion a year
YOU are accusing healthcare workers of stealing with NO evidence whatsoever.

Just your warped hatred of workers in general

People like you are despicable
People like that are trump supporters.
Gee you're wrong

Go figure.

It's a fact of life that employee theft exists.
Not in significant enough quantity to matter. I know this from years of inventory control, civilian and military. As a leader, I know it was one of the stupidest things trump could have said, at one of the worst times he could have said it, and so do you.

Choosing how you communicate and when you communicate, and through what channels you communicate is very important. Never being a leader, he doesn't know this.

In the middle of the worst Pandemic in over 100 years

When healthcare workers are fighting this horror

When they are working their asses off IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST

When they are working 12 hour days and more...trying to keep us alive

When THEY are getting sick from this thing
''
When THEY are dying

Trump accuses them of stealing the PPE that he failed to provide

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that

No surprise here since Trump deals in hate and discontent. It got him elected.

How many times do I have to tell you I haven't been anyone's employee in over 20 years?

But you go ahead and think that employee theft isn't real even though it costs 50 billion a year
YOU are accusing healthcare workers of stealing with NO evidence whatsoever.

Just your warped hatred of workers in general

People like you are despicable
People like that are trump supporters.
Gee you're wrong

Go figure.

It's a fact of life that employee theft exists.
Not in significant enough quantity to matter. I know this from years of inventory control, civilian and military. As a leader, I know it was one of the stupidest things trump could have said, at one of the worst times he could have said it, and so do you.

Choosing how you communicate and when you communicate, and through what channels you communicate is very important. Never being a leader, he doesn't know this.

All I ever said is he didn't lie that people including health care workers steal from their employers

Yes, let us not forget, Kesh has researched EVERY pandemic in a century and this is the worst! The worst healthcare workers in the belly of the beast, NY, when folks have gone there, have found the ERs empty!
I did a little research where I live: IN THE COUNTY WHERE I LIVE:
  • If I went out and rubbed elbows with 1,360 people today, I'd probably meet ONE person who has tested positive.
  • Out of the whole county, I stand a 1 in 47,000 chance of being one of the people dying from it. Almost as risky as being killed by a lightning strike.
  • In my county, there are 23 hospitals. There are 906 Covid cases and 26 have died. If they are ALL in the hospital, that is less than 40 sick people per hospital. Of course, nearly all of those people are NOT in the hospital. That is about one death per hospital. I wish my workload was so light, and my county is one of the harder hit in the state.
  • But in my BOROUGH or TOWNSHIP, there is only ONE Covid case. In the adjoining township, there are TWO. That is tested positive, not sick, not dead.
As there are over 8,000 people in my borough and I meet an average of 3 people in close contact per trip, I’d have to make 2,700 trips before I might meet the one person tested positive for Covid. As I tend to go out about once every two weeks on errands, that is about 112 years before I become statistically likely to cross paths with that person.

IF THIS IS THE WORST PANDEMIC IN A HUNDRED YEARS, I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE.
IF THIS IS A PANDEMIC, WE ARE DAMN LUCKY.
IF THIS IS A HORROR, WE SHOULD ALL BE SO LUCKY.
THIS ISN'T THE BELLY OF THE BEAST, MORE LIKE THE OP's ASS.
IF ANYONE IS WORKING 12 HOUR DAYS KEEPING US ALIVE, IT SURE AIN'T FOR THIS.

THIS IS ANOTHER CROCK OF SHIT THAT FELL OUT OF THE OP'S ASS!

Laughing-Horse-Small.jpg

Last edited:
f I went out and rubbed elbows with 1,360 people today, I'd probably meet ONE person who has tested positive.
Because of the LACK OF TESTING moron

If this horror hasn't hit your area hard yet....it's only a matter of time. Act stupid and it'll hit sooner and harder

NY Gov Cuomo said the same thing a month earlier
Bullshit

Quote and link required
/----/ Now when are you going to apologize for calling me a liar?
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from ...
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says
Mar 6, 2020 As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters ...
Cuomo never accused healthcare workers of stealing.

Read that carefully

The president is providing equipment to the states. Not hospitals. Many govs have said he is doing fine.
Goddamn, not everything is that retards fault.

Trump DID accuse healthcare workers of this
And they probably do steal equipment. I would
If there were thefts...it was people like TNHartley and Bluesguy
Hey Fuckstick

According to your profile you are 91.

But if you were 21 the last time you were an employee and you haven’t been an employee for 20 years, simple math says you are 41.

so, can we believe anything you claim?

Bullshit

Quote and link required
People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says
Mar 6, 2020 As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters ...

Read that carefully

The president is providing equipment to the states. Not hospitals. Many govs have said he is doing fine.

Hey Fuckstick

But if you were 21 the last time you were an employee and you haven’t been an employee for 20 years, simple math says you are 41.

Why would you think I would post any personal information on this or any website? What do you care when my birthday is? It is completely irrelevant to the conversation

And I said "in over 20 years" not 20 years.

When THEY are getting sick from this thing
''
When THEY are dying

Trump accuses them of stealing the PPE that he failed to provide

Unbelievable.

Do NOT forget that

Does this apply to all the ones being laid off for lack of work? Asking for a friend...

Bullshit

Quote and link required

Read that carefully

Hey Fuckstick

Why would you think I would post any personal information on this or any website? What do you care when my birthday is? It is completely irrelevant to the conversation

And I said "in over 20 years" not 20 years.
Technically you just did post personal information when you told us that the last time you worked for someone else was 20 years ago when you were 21.

I was merely pointing out the incongruity between your age listed in your profile with what you told us about you personally.

You know you could have left your birthday off. You didn’t need to actually put down a fake date.

Forum List

Back