NOTE to Meryl Streep: Trump was NOT mocking a reporter's disability!

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
In response to Meryl Streep using her televised speech to repeat something that isn't true
to denounce Trump, here is one of the better explanations I have found as to what REALLY happened:

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Trump was acting "flustered" by waving his hands around, the same as he MOCKED TED CRUZ.
he was arguing about a reporter backtracking on a story, who HAD NO VISIBLE MOTOR DISABILITY.

Trump was NOT mocking that, but mocking the BACKTRACKING and FUMBLING
that any other reporter or figurehead "backtracking on a story" would get from him.

so if anything, he was treating this reporter with the same "disrespect" that he showed to TED CRUZ:
FLAILING HIS HANDS AROUND TO ACT LIKE A FLUSTERED IDIOT

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REPORTER'S DISABILITY THAT WAS FEATURED LATER.

In response to Meryl Streep using her televised speech to repeat something that isn't true
to denounce Trump, here is one of the better explanations I have found as to what REALLY happened:

Trump was acting "flustered" by waving his hands around, the same as he MOCKED TED CRUZ.
he was arguing about a reporter backtracking on a story, who HAD NO VISIBLE MOTOR DISABILITY.

that any other reporter or figurehead "backtracking on a story" would get from him.

so if anything, he was treating this reporter with the same "disrespect" that he showed to TED CRUZ:

So the ailment this reporter has is a good symbol of idiocy?

Fuck you.

I'm surprised conservatives don't just say "Yeah he mocked him. So what?"

Why the need to defend him? He got past the grab your pussy comment and still made the presidency

P.S. To make good on a relationship gone bad, I would offer to this reporter to come down to Texas
and cover the Freedmen's Town project I would like to launch as a national Veteran's initiative.
And pitch the proposal to Trump for funding, so this reporter can work on something meaningful
instead of people mocking and protesting the media for censoring real problems and real solutions.

As for rape victims, with the exploitation of the rape card by both sides of the election campaigns,
I would also hold Clinton and Trump to promoting a campaign for restitution for rape and trafficking victims.
If you are going to exploit that issue for political points, at least do something REAL to help the victims of rape!

Good explanation, but the real question to Mz Streep is-------->

Why would Americans listen to somebody who is paid for dressing up, putting on make up, then pretending she is someone she is not as her main job? I know that is the leftist mantra, with hollyweird it is to readily apparent to be worth much at all, because Americans have stated in this last election that--------> hollyweird is out of touch with America!

We agree, and you leftists including Streep, can go to hell! So say I, so say we all!

So the ailment this reporter has is a good symbol of idiocy?

Fuck you.

Trump likely did not know the reporter had any condition.
The argument over the story started LONG before he tracked the reporter who
posted and then backtracked on it.

He was treating this man LIKE HE WOULD ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE PRESS.
So when he mocked him he was NOT discriminating.

Had Trump KNOWN this man had a special condition,
he MIGHT have then chosen to DISCRIMINATE by treating him less rudely
and certainly NOT Making gestures that APPEARED to be mocking an actual disability.

I think he still should APOLOGIZE for giving this appearance.
Don't you think an apology is still due?
Or are you just out for points, and don't care if this is resolved or not.

Do you care more about bullying over it, or making peace and resolving the issues???

See my other post NYcarbineer
Tell me if you think this is a good idea to demand a correction:

P.S. To make good on a relationship gone bad, I would offer to this reporter to come down to Texas
and cover the Freedmen's Town project I would like to launch as a national Veteran's initiative.
And pitch the proposal to Trump for funding, so this reporter can work on something meaningful
instead of people mocking and protesting the media for censoring real problems and real solutions.

As for rape victims, with the exploitation of the rape card by both sides of the election campaigns,
I would also hold Clinton and Trump to promoting a campaign for restitution for rape and trafficking victims.
If you are going to exploit that issue for political points, at least do something REAL to help the victims of rape!

Why the need to defend him? He got past the grab your pussy comment and still made the presidency

peabody
Trump also APOLOGIZED for those remarks he admitted were wrong.

When has Obama acknowledged and apologized for robbing citizens of our taxes and rights to choose
because their administration decided to "pay off" corporate insurance interests and lobbies to pass ACA?

That's the difference.

Obama actively engaged in violating rights of MILLIONS of citizens who protested,
but has not acknowledged it to this day as unconstitutional breach or overreach of federal authority.

Trump was confronted with something he said in the past, not within the actions of
his future administration, and he acknowledge publicly it was WRONG and APOLOGIZED.

That's more than we've ever gotten from either Clinton or Obama combined.

peabody

When has Obama acknowledged and apologized for robbing citizens of our taxes and rights to choose
because their administration decided to "pay off" corporate insurance interests and lobbies to pass ACA?

That's the difference.

Obama actively engaged in violating rights of MILLIONS of citizens who protested,
but has not acknowledged it to this day as unconstitutional breach or overreach of federal authority.

Trump was confronted with something he said in the past, not within the actions of
his future administration, and he acknowledge publicly it was WRONG and APOLOGIZED.

Oh for fuck's sake. Baby Jesus, help this woman!

Exactly. America got what it voted for. He's a cretin, but he's our cretin.

Bill Maher nailed this when he said the dems should leave the transgender stuff alone. Look what Europe's become with open borders. Half the states don't want gay marriage. The BLM shit doesn't play well outside large cities, and not necessarily inside areas in those cities.

Excellent point, well stated.

You are king of USMB for a day.

Because either ignoring or exploiting these issues
doesn't solve the problems behind them!

peabody and NYcarbineer

Why would Americans listen to somebody who is paid for dressing up, putting on make up, then pretending she is someone she is not as her main job? I know that is the leftist mantra, with hollyweird it is to readily apparent to be worth much at all, because Americans have stated in this last election that--------> hollyweird is out of touch with America!

We agree, and you leftists including Streep, can go to hell! So say I, so say we all!
Don't listen to her then. Support your Bullying Orange Messiah.

peabody

That's the difference.

Oh for fuck's sake. Baby Jesus, help this woman!

Yes NYcarbineer
Jesus is on the side of the defense.
We are all guilty of wrongs, but the spirit of Jesus or Justice
allows us to CORRECT what went wrong,
establish TRUTH, and restore Justice for Peace.
That makes us equal under law.

Baby Jesus is the more innocent childlike JOY that is restored when we regain our faith in humanity.
Restorative Justice is the more MATURE form and process of justice
that makes you a man when you have to face up to it.

Trump invites confrontation, so we have a chance to address and resolve these issues
instead of tucking tails under and running away like helpless victims.

Which are you, the helpless victim. The naysayer in the crowd.
Or someone willing to take up your share of the work
to rebuild stable relations and sustainable jobs, govt and economy.

Are you a man or a mouse?
Either way, God will help us all.
Regardless which role we play.

Jesus supports the Orange Messiah mocking a handicapped reporter?

Jesus supports the Orange Messiah calling POWs losers?

Jesus supports the Orange Messiah grabbing a woman's pussy because he's entitled?

THIS is our 2016 GOP, folks.

I've seen a few Alt-Rightie Drumpfsters here do that very thing.

One of my friends who supported Trump so much he thought he could run for office by just buying billboards and bumper stickers,
is also extremely sexist. Keeps tracks of women he dates like horses in a race he bets on to rise or fall in the numbers.

Some people think that like.
Does it affect public policy?
Mostly in the way we communicate with each other.

We still have to get the CONTENT agreed on.
The language and process to get to agreement is always work,
no matter what our differences are. Trump's are just more visibly and vocally pronounced
instead of hiding them. but everyone has their problems. doesn't mean we can't
work around them and solve them.

Here's Donny!

Trump’s Mockery of a Disabled Journalist: Watch for Yourself

Maybe if she didn't openly praise a child rapist, I could take her seriously

To understand how far the right has fallen,

imagine if Reagan had done this in 1980. Imagine Reagan bragging about groping pussy. Imagine Reagan making fun of female politician's looks. Imagine Reagan mocking the disabled. Imagine all of Trump's crude behaviour, not to mention his proven pathological dishonesty having manifested itself in the character of Ronald Reagan.

You can't even imagine it. Now, on the Right, it's actually laudatory under what they praise as political incorrectness.

Don't listen to her then. Support your Bullying Orange Messiah.
I'm fully in support of America being a place where a bullying cretin can be elected potus. However, I think he's more an Orange tinted Golem.

Forum List

Back