Nothing Burger

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds

It's not hard to find illegal activity in DC.

Hell, Obama could not even find people to put in his cabinet because none of them paid their taxes.

The kicker was when one of them was put the head of the IRS.

No, what is odd is finding the political will to make those who break the law pay for their misdeeds.

Yes.... in 2024 it will be good to have President Pence in office.

Ford did not do too well after Nixon
If Trump is forced to resign in 2020, Pence will take over and have to take the fall for Republicans in the 2020 election
you're hilarious. Trump will be re-elected in 2020 easily.
From prison?
I actually laughed out loud at this one.
He won't be in prison, but Hilary might be.
and he'll be President, and Hillary won't be.
Hillary had 25 years of unwarranted Republican investigation. Resulted in not even an indictment

Trump is not going to do as well. This one is serious. He has never dealt with anyone as tenacious as Mueller
Not only is trump going down, so is his crime family
I hope so. I worried that one day Don. Jr. or Ivanka would run.

If Trump is forced to resign in 2020, Pence will take over and have to take the fall for Republicans in the 2020 election
From prison?
Hillary had 25 years of unwarranted Republican investigation. Resulted in not even an indictment

Trump is not going to do as well. This one is serious. He has never dealt with anyone as tenacious as Mueller

OMG You didn't actually just post this did you??

Trump isn't going anywhere and Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she's done.

You may as well start pissing up that rope. LOL

Cohen was not convicted you hack, try to get your facts straight before you start a thread and look stupid.
Afraid he is convicted and awaiting sentencing

A guilty plea is a conviction

Look stupid, a plea is not a conviction, its also not a legal precedent, and no judge or jury convicted the guy.
Look stupid, a plea is not a conviction, its also not a legal precedent, and no judge or jury convicted the guy.

So, if I run a criminal background check on cohen, I won't find criminal convictions?

From prison?

oooooh, he's scared.......NOT
your hopes are so high....to see the bubble burst and the screaming from you guys will be glorious

From prison?

Trump isn't going anywhere and Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she's done.

You guys went on and on about the Clinton's but never came up with anything real. Nothing Burger!!! But we have Trump almost right where we want him. Maybe Cohen has him on tape admitting collusion with russia. Everyone seems to be able to catch Trump saying bad things on tape. I can't wait for the N word tapes to come out right before the 2020 elections.

From prison?

your hopes are so high....to see the bubble burst and the screaming from you guys will be glorious
We're having fun watching you guys today that's for sure.

From prison?

You guys went on and on about the Clinton's but never came up with anything real. Nothing Burger!!! But we have Trump almost right where we want him. Maybe Cohen has him on tape admitting collusion with russia. Everyone seems to be able to catch Trump saying bad things on tape. I can't wait for the N word tapes to come out right before the 2020 elections.
There is no collusion.......it's hilarious

From prison?

We're having fun watching you guys today that's for sure.
Sure you are...I'm having fun watching you guys. I can't wait until you relive that feeling from election night 2016......

Cohen was not convicted you hack, try to get your facts straight before you start a thread and look stupid.
Right. He agreed to 3-5 years in prison just for shits and giggles.

He was not convicted FACT. He pled to something that isn't even a crime FACT. Here this is for you :eusa_boohoo:

He was not convicted FACT. He pled to something that isn't even a crime FACT. Here this is for you :eusa_boohoo:

Wow! There is truly no limit to how retarded you are willing to be for Trump. Fascinating.

^^^ thus confirming my suspicion, your law degree was mail order, or you are a Canadian.

How can someone plead guilty to a non- crime, dope?

Wow! There is truly no limit to how retarded you are willing to be for Trump. Fascinating.

^^^ thus confirming my suspicion, your law degree was mail order, or you are a Canadian.

hush payments are not illegal
Well the two counts he's trying to get Trump on, the campaign ones.....how are they campaign contributions?
Trump reimbursed him and didn't use campaign funds.......so.........

You are ignorant of the facts, which is not surprising. Okay for all you slow dimwitted liberals, how many crimes did Cohen plead to? There now you are less stupid.

Mueller keeps going after things that have nothing to do with someone working with the Russians. He is hoping that he can get Trump on a perjury trap. Funny is how he keeps bypassing or ignoring things done by the other half of the election.
Mueller WOULD investigate the "other half" of the election IF there was any indication that campaign was being assisted by the Russians. The evidence (of which there is plenty) is that Russia was interfering and that their interference was aimed at helping Trump's campaign. Simple.
uh creating a document with British spies using Russian agents for info isn't collaborating with Russia?
The only thing you have on Trump is a meeting where they discussed adoption........
You have to try to keep up with the lies...I know it’s hard

Trump has already admitted it was not about adoption
We know they went for dirt....but what WAS DISCUSSED was adoption.....nothing illegal on either count.
you are allowed to dig up dirt on your opponent and you are allowed to discuss adoption.
But you are not allowed to accept help for your campaign from the Russian government. From the emails leading up to that meeting, this was not "news" to Trump, Jr. either. That is NOT allowed.

Mueller keeps going after things that have nothing to do with someone working with the Russians. He is hoping that he can get Trump on a perjury trap. Funny is how he keeps bypassing or ignoring things done by the other half of the election.
Mueller WOULD investigate the "other half" of the election IF there was any indication that campaign was being assisted by the Russians. The evidence (of which there is plenty) is that Russia was interfering and that their interference was aimed at helping Trump's campaign. Simple.
uh creating a document with British spies using Russian agents for info isn't collaborating with Russia?
The only thing you have on Trump is a meeting where they discussed adoption........

We know they went for dirt....but what WAS DISCUSSED was adoption.....nothing illegal on either count.
you are allowed to dig up dirt on your opponent and you are allowed to discuss adoption.
But you are not allowed to accept help for your campaign from the Russian government. From the emails leading up to that meeting, this was not "news" to Trump, Jr. either. That is NOT allowed.

Al gore got donations from the Chinese.....I didn't hear you guys complain.

But where did he get help from the Russian government?

Watched FOX news to get there take on the guilty plea & guilty verdict. Tibbett's murder leads very sad, looked like a very nice girl. but because of the illegal involved good diversion, no conversation about Chris Watts,(could have missed it) other main story the tooth fairy, am not kidding. kind of sick that we have so many people in our government getting busted for crimes, matters not what party they belong to. working against us & not for us is not a nothing burger.

Well the two counts he's trying to get Trump on, the campaign ones.....how are they campaign contributions?

These dumb ass liberals jumped to conclusions, ignorantly. Several legal experts including the former head of the FEC have now chimed in pointing out Trump's payoffs to the bimbo's was perfectly legal, these happen all the time, and this did not violate federal election law or any law.

Al gore got donations from the Chinese.....I didn't hear you guys complain.

But where did he get help from the Russian government?

So did Obama, they covered them up by keeping the amounts low enough that they were not required to report on them.

The bottom line is they are examining Trump's campaign with a microscope holding him to the letter of the law. Yet Washington has a long history of ignoring or just fining other campaigns for federal election law violations. Obama was fined over $300k for violations on amounts over $5 million. No trial, nobody went to prison, just a slap on the wrist fine.

These dumb ass liberals jumped to conclusions, ignorantly. Several legal experts including the former head of the FEC have now chimed in pointing out Trump's payoffs to the bimbo's was perfectly legal, these happen all the time, and this did not violate federal election law or any law.

Give them enough rope and they hang themselves.....Chuck Todd calling for impeachment? These people are mentally falling apart

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds
Any minute now ….

Forum List

Back