Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

BULLSHIT!

Of course the Right are completely out of touch and lack all sophistication and style.
Oh the irony.... :lmao:

This could only come from Ed the Idiot :lmao:
Obviously I struck a nerve!
Thank you.
Obviously you look like an idiot starting every post with profanity and then trying to talk about how you libtards are sooooo "sophisticated" and "stylish" (very homosexual language by the way).
Obviously you are no patriot. A patriot would take this topic seriously and address the issue rather than jut call people idiots, unsophisticated and libtards to deflect attention from your own inadequacies. I am the true patriot!
You might want to read the thread for context before commenting... It was Ed the Idiot who started with the nonsense. I simply exposed it.

Of course the Right are completely out of touch and lack all sophistication and style.
Yeah....sure wish I had all of that "sophistication" and "style" that liberals have. You know - the people in this nation's that don't shower, don't shave, are covered in tattoos, and can't utter a single sentence without profanity (as Ed The Idiot just proved by starting his post with "BULLSHIT" - in all caps no less for extra emphasis).

Here is just a small sample of all of these libtards full of "sophistication" and "style" :lmao:....

Infowars Clashes With Communists

Talk about a homosexual website! infowars, easily the gayest site on the internet!!!!!

Look how "sophisticated" and "stylish" all of those libtards are... :lmao:

Look at the inch of makeup on the face of the girl with the mic. The makeup is caked on so thick her pores expanded into huge craters trying to get some air. Notice the lack of respect she had for the girl who said she didn't want to talk. The bitch with the mic just would not honor her wishes, so typical of the Right, no respect for anyone!

No spin junior. The girl on camera is doesn't have her makeup "caked" on. She's actually professional. Now look at the filthy, grimy, and very ugly "sophisticated" and "stylish" angry libtards. Swearing in public. Acting like animals. No class. No dignity. And clearly not the least bit educated. Typical of your side of the aisle.

The filthy grimy classless guy was her cameraman. And the two obnoxious infowars wing-nuts kept harassing the people long after they were asked to stop.

BULLSHIT!

Thank you.
Obviously you look like an idiot starting every post with profanity and then trying to talk about how you libtards are sooooo "sophisticated" and "stylish" (very homosexual language by the way).
Obviously you are no patriot. A patriot would take this topic seriously and address the issue rather than jut call people idiots, unsophisticated and libtards to deflect attention from your own inadequacies. I am the true patriot!
You might want to read the thread for context before commenting... It was Ed the Idiot who started with the nonsense. I simply exposed it.
No you posted the idiocy about professional licensing being unnecessary and I made a fool of you over it.

BULLSHIT!

Thank you.
:argue::argue::argue:

Talk about "bullshit". You can't even find a barber these days that will do shaves. And wherever you got that stupid ass quote from - I noticed you failed to provide the link for it (probably because it's from some liberal homosexual website you were visiting).

Spot on. Beard trims, sure. Shave with an electric clipper, absolutely. Actual straight-razor SHAVES? No.

And, of course, you have things like people that do traditional Caribbean braiding (not cuts, not shaves, just braiding) required to take 1000 hours of cosmetology classes...even though the classes do not teach traditional braiding!

Needing 1000+ hours of training to cut hair is nothing unusual. It's a racket.
Not hardly!
Hair cutters handle sharp tools and chemicals, to say the least. What kind of fool wants anyone off the street giving them a shave with a dirty infected straight razor or dye their hair????

The NIC written examination for barbering consists of the following areas of assessments:

• Infection control and practice
  • Hair and scalp
  • Skin histology
  • Electricity and light
  • Tools, implements, and equipment
  • Chemistry
  • Facial and shaving services
  • Haircare services
  • Chemical services
Depending on state requirements, the practical NIC barber exam may assess candidates in the use of chemicals:

Standard NIC Barber Exam:

• Set up and client protection
  • Shaving with a straight razor
  • Haircutting
  • Chemical waving
  • Hair lightening/coloring
  • Chemical relaxing
Standard NIC Barber Exam (no chemical)

• Set up and client protection
  • Shaving with a straight razor
  • Haircutting
Depending on state requirements, candidates of either exam may also be assessed on the following areas:

• Basic facial
  • Blow drying
  • Thermal curling
Oh for fuck's sake you prissy little drama queen. My parents generation cut millions of haircuts from people not licensed, from neighbors who weren't even actual barbers, etc. And all of them were just fine. No problems. No health issues. No deaths.

Watching you flail around trying to defend the indefensible is hysterical. You come across like such a little lap dog and a paranoid tinfoil hat buffoon.
Not to mention: nobody does straight razor shaves anymore! (It's not even part of the training, in many cases!)
BULLSHIT!

"Barbering is experiencing a renaissance as more men turn to professionals for a refined appearance that conveys a masculine sense of style. Neighborhood barbershops are, once again, gaining in popularity as men of all ages realize that there’s simply no substitute for a great cut from a great barber. Add a hot towel treatment followed by the closest shave of their lives, some great conversation, and a super cool, relaxing atmosphere, and men are flocking to barber shops faster than ever. Once austere, today’s barbershops are a gentlemen’s oasis more likely to feature walnut counters, brass rails, and walls adorned with retro artifacts than a barber’s pole."
Talk about "bullshit". You can't even find a barber these days that will do shaves. And wherever you got that stupid ass quote from - I noticed you failed to provide the link for it (probably because it's from some liberal homosexual website you were visiting).
I have to wonder why you keep mentioning homosexuals and homosexuality on a thread about jobs and the economy. Something on your mind bubba? There are plenty of homosexual threads here. I'm going to have a look to see which ones your one. Oh by the way, Christian Mingle now allows you to search for a same sex match.

Nothing generates unemployment like liberalism...
  • Nearly 1/3 of American workers needing to acquire an occupational license in order to work
  • The licenses require individuals to pay large sums of money and wait long periods of time just to obtain the government’s permission to work
  • The share of Americans participating in the labor market is now hovering near its lowest point in many decades—since 1977, in fact
  • These licensing requirements essentially “block out and exclude” poorer workers from contributing to society and earning their keep
  • On the back end, these expensive requirements raise the price of goods and services, hurting the consumer
30% of Workers Need ‘the Government’s Permission to Work’
GOD forbid your doctor is license! :asshole:
I'm a medical transporter. All I do is drive. I could make more money if I got an occupational license and skipped the middle man. I'm already doing the job as an independant contractor for a third party. But I can't afford the license.

• Nearly 1/3 of American workers needing to acquire an occupational license in order to work
  • The licenses require individuals to pay large sums of money and wait long periods of time just to obtain the government’s permission to work
  • The share of Americans participating in the labor market is now hovering near its lowest point in many decades—since 1977, in fact
  • These licensing requirements essentially “block out and exclude” poorer workers from contributing to society and earning their keep
  • On the back end, these expensive requirements raise the price of goods and services, hurting the consumer
I'm a medical transporter. All I do is drive. I could make more money if I got an occupational license and skipped the middle man. I'm already doing the job as an independant contractor for a third party. But I can't afford the license.
I call bullshit!
An occupational license here in NJ costs a one time examination fee of $125, and a 4 year license is $42 + $2 for each endorsement. First aid drivers are exempt!

State of New Jersey - Motor Vehicle Commission

Exemptions
The following do not need a CDL for their purposes:

• Taxi drivers (carrying less than eight passengers) and ride-sharing van drivers
  • Firefighters
  • Operators of rescue or first-aid squad vehicles
  • Farmers hauling their own products and equipment within 150 miles of their farms
  • Non-civilian operators of military equipment
  • Operators of construction equipment not designed for operation on public roads
  • Operators of recreational vehicles, provided the vehicle is being operated only for personal use

Shhhh.....liberals don't like facts. They prefer ideology over reality.

I call bullshit!
An occupational license here in NJ costs a one time examination fee of $125, and a 4 year license is $42 + $2 for each endorsement. First aid drivers are exempt!

Exemptions

• Taxi drivers (carrying less than eight passengers) and ride-sharing van drivers
  • Firefighters
  • Farmers hauling their own products and equipment within 150 miles of their farms
  • Operators of construction equipment not designed for operation on public roads
  • Operators of recreational vehicles, provided the vehicle is being operated only for personal use
I don't live in NJ.
But I also have to pay for criminal background check, drivers license record check, drug test, And certify at cpr. They don't care about the fact I already did all that crap for my job.

But I also have to pay for criminal background check, drivers license record check, drug test, And certify at cpr. They don't care about the fact I already did all that crap for my job.
BULLSHIT!
EMS Service Provider Licensing | Florida Department of Health
1. What are the requirements for an ambulance driver?
An ambulance driver must meet the following requirements:

• is at least 18 years of age;
  • certifies under oath that he or she is not addicted to alcohol or any controlled substance, and is free from any physical or mental defect or disease that might impair their ability to drive an ambulance;
  • upon initial designation as a driver, has not within the past three years, been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance and has not had a driver's license suspended under the point system provided for in Chapter 322, Florida Statutes;
  • successfully completed a 16 hour course of instruction on driving an authorized emergency vehicle, which includes, at a minimum, classroom and behind the wheel training. Rule 64J-1.013, Florida Administrative Code for details on the 16 hour course content;
  • possess a valid American Red Cross or National Safety Council first aid course or its equivalent; and
  • possess a valid American Red Cross or American Heart Association cardiopulmonary resuscitation card.
Reference section 401.281, Florida Statutes and Rule 64J-1.013, Florida Administrative Code.

Fees & Laws

1. What are the law and rules governing Emergency Medical Services?
Chapter 401, Florida Statutes and Rule 64J-1, Florida Administrative Code, are the law and rules, respectively, that governs Florida Emergency Medical Services.
Chapter 401, Florida Statutes
Rule 64J-1, Florida Administrative Code

2. What are the fees for ambulance service licensure?
The fees are $660.00 for a BLS license and $1,375.00 for an ALS and Air license, plus $25.00 for each vehicle or aircraft you permit under your license. The license and vehicle permits are issued for two years.

I call bullshit!

Exemptions

• Firefighters
Which is well and good...except he lives in FLORIDA, you dumbass!

I call bullshit!

Exemptions

• Firefighters
Which is well and good...except he lives in FLORIDA, you dumbass!

those are florida rules. read. :rolleyes:

President Obamas liberal policies have generated ten million jobs.

pretty much every time republicans run things we end up i a recession.

it's so funny how they don't care what they say....
Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt oversaw The Great Depression

Democrat Jimmy Carter oversaw The Great Reccesison

Democrat Barack Obama oversaw The Second Great Recession

The three worst economies in U.S. history were under Dumbocrat presidents. Meanwhile Republican's Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge gave us The Roaring 20's and Ronald Reagan took Carter's Great Recssion and turned it into one of the greatest economies in history. Like all liberals, it's ideology over reality for Jillian.

Forum List

Back