🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Show me Russia hacked the DNC server. You don't get to call someone liar with no data and the others as highly confident with the same amount of data. So which is it?
You know you lost the argument when you change the subject. I don't know if Russia hacked the DNC server, I haven't seen the evidence. I trust our intelligence agencies including all of Trumps appointees who confirm Russian interference in the election. But that's as far as my claims go. Now about that crowd size... or are you finally ready to admit that we have a lying POTUS. I know you know it's true, I understand why you don't care. Just own it
What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.
Russian interference has been confirmed by every single intelligence and congressional officer that has seen the classified intel... EVERY SINGLE ONE. Your illegal voting accusation hasn't a shred of evidence behind it nor has it been confirmed by one single person who claims to have seen data. Did I really need to waste the time explaining that to you? Come on man
That my friend is a flat out lie, post where the coast guard made a statement! Queue jeopardy music

Why do I deny there is data? Because you can't show me. If there is data then show it!
Because the state has it.
Prove it
Sure, give me the Records. Won't take but a week.
So you haven't seen the records and you haven't heard testimony from anybody who has seen the records... this means you are running on pure speculation, no facts. You're just as full of shit as Trump. Congrats
And nobody has seen any evidence of Russia doing anything! And yet fifteen months of coverage and accusations and calling trump a traitor!
Nice try dude, your changing the subject again. But to put a nail in the coffin for this subject please just answer one question for me. Do you trust ANY of our intelligence directors that Trump appointed?
Mattis, Kelly, coats, tillerson, pompeo... do you trust the word of any of these guys?

You know you lost the argument when you change the subject. I don't know if Russia hacked the DNC server, I haven't seen the evidence. I trust our intelligence agencies including all of Trumps appointees who confirm Russian interference in the election. But that's as far as my claims go. Now about that crowd size... or are you finally ready to admit that we have a lying POTUS. I know you know it's true, I understand why you don't care. Just own it
What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.
Russian interference has been confirmed by every single intelligence and congressional officer that has seen the classified intel... EVERY SINGLE ONE. Your illegal voting accusation hasn't a shred of evidence behind it nor has it been confirmed by one single person who claims to have seen data. Did I really need to waste the time explaining that to you? Come on man
That my friend is a flat out lie, post where the coast guard made a statement! Queue jeopardy music
If they have seen the intel and made a statement, then it confirms Russian interference. Of course not everybody has made public statements. Stop playing the gotchya games. Youre sounding desperate

Because the state has it.
Prove it
So you haven't seen the records and you haven't heard testimony from anybody who has seen the records... this means you are running on pure speculation, no facts. You're just as full of shit as Trump. Congrats
And nobody has seen any evidence of Russia doing anything! And yet fifteen months of coverage and accusations and calling trump a traitor!
Nice try dude, your changing the subject again. But to put a nail in the coffin for this subject please just answer one question for me. Do you trust ANY of our intelligence directors that Trump appointed?
Mattis, Kelly, coats, tillerson, pompeo... do you trust the word of any of these guys?
Whoooooo, you claimed every agency stupid fk. Your debating skills suck. You know what, you just tarnished this debate by claiming I cheated the subject. Now you've shown to just be a fk!

What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.
If they have seen the intel and made a statement, then it confirms Russian interference. Of course not everybody has made public statements. Stop playing the gotchya games. Youre sounding desperate
The entire thing is a fking gotcha game!

Whoooooo, you claimed every agency stupid fk. Your debating skills suck. You know what, you just tarnished by claiming I cheated the subject. Now you've shown to just be a fk!
Spoken like a true loser. Show me one agency or one person who says Russia didn't interfere. Jesus, even Trump said it. What's wrong with you?!

Between what?
The two accusations.
You are apparently more concerned with the petty gotchya word games rather than just speaking the truth. How about you just be honest for once

IMG_0483.JPG
I've offered to go down the list. I posted two others after the Time Mag cover statement and you haven't responded. If you doubt that he said any of those quotes then let me know and i'll dig up proof. No prob, its all sourced
sorry, didn't see it. give me a second. btw, i'm heading out shotly.
Post #175... Here i'll repost:

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example
Sure there is data. How can you even look in a mirror saying that. Pull the voting records. Badabing fking yay data. What?
Voting machines in 30 states were affected by the Russians.
They tried in all 50 but only were successful in 30 so what is Trump doing to prevent this from happening again?
Nothing.
Its a dereliction of duty.
Hes afraid to upset Vlad.

Whoooooo, you claimed every agency stupid fk. Your debating skills suck. You know what, you just tarnished by claiming I cheated the subject. Now you've shown to just be a fk!
Spoken like a true loser. Show me one agency or one person who says Russia didn't interfere. Jesus, even Trump said it. What's wrong with you?!
I did you stupid fk. The coast guard. So now you show me their statement

View attachment 139801
sorry, didn't see it. give me a second. btw, i'm heading out shotly.
Post #175... Here i'll repost:

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example
Sure there is data. How can you even look in a mirror saying that. Pull the voting records. Badabing fking yay data. What?
Voting machines in 30 states were affected by the Russians.
They tried in all 50 but only were successful in 30 so what is Trump doing to prevent this from happening again?
Nothing.
Its a dereliction of duty.
Hes afraid to upset Vlad.
How did they do it? What did they get?. Specifics fk!

Last edited:
God you are too obnoxious to talk to. Come back once you can have a grown up discussion. You sound like a fucking child scrambling to win an argument by any means neccessary.

The two accusations.
You are apparently more concerned with the petty gotchya word games rather than just speaking the truth. How about you just be honest for once
I hate to tell you that is you!

God you are too obnoxious to talk to. Come back once you can have a grown up discussion. You sound like a fucking child scrambling to win an argument by any means neccessary.
Now that is a surrender. Loser fk! I present facts you cry like this too funny!

What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.
No one has seen the DNC server. No one

Now that is a surrender. Loser fk!
Whatever helps you sleep at night man. You dodge and dodge and dodge till you find an insignificant point to try and trap me with. So what did you "win"? You proved that not every single agency made a public statement confirming Russian interference? Bravo man! I clarified what I meant, you still can't point to one that denies it. You're still pathetic

Between what?
The two accusations.
No one has seen the DNC server. No one
You tried your best to move this discussion from Yrumps lies to denying Russia interference, but you just don't have enough facts to go off. Who gives a shit about the DNC server.l. Every statement made about Russia interference from our intelligence agencies has confirmed it. Even Trump has admitted it. So believe it or not. I dont give a shit. I'm done talking about it.

The left are completely unhinged. Their internal corruption revealed for all the world to see. Their candidate destroyed in a blow out loss. Trump openly mocks them daily. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS naturally they are freaking out its wonderful :eusa_clap:

True but what have they accomplished in last 6 months? Zero legislation.

Do you have a link or quote to Obama calling us inferior to China?

Lib please is your memory that bad?
Yes it is... can you back it up or not? Easy opportunity for you to put me in my place

If only you were worth my time, or could afford me to tutor you.
Oh I'd think a dipshit like yourself would salivate at the opportunity to throw it in my face. If you can't post a simple quote then it's pretty obvious that you are full of shit

I'll just waste my time finding you a link then..../sarcasm. :laugh: Your typical liberal demands a link for anything that conflicts with their liberal world view, then when a link is provided they deflect or jump to some other thread demanding links. Anymore I just pat the libs on the head :itsok:

We demand link because you guys plugged in a lot of lies.
Then when you attached a link---- Its normally come from Infowars, Brietbart, National Enquirer or hate alt right media group.

USSR was not the best thing in the world but the collapse of the USSR was even worse for the people who lived in the republics and in a moment notice were separated from Russia. I'm one of them: after the collapse of the USSR my Motherland has been stolen.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

First, there were everyday issues, the separation of families, the economic and social problems. The list is endless. Do you think it is normal that 25 million people, Russian people, suddenly found themselves abroad? The Russians have turned out to be the largest divided nation in the world nowadays. Is that not a problem? It is not a problem for you as it is for me.
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net
25 million were starved to death or killed in order to get communism started in Russia. You really think 25 million not being in the union is a tragedy?
Only Stalin (real name Jugashvili, he wasn't a Russian, he was a Georgian) was killing the people in the USSR and those were scary times. Stalin died in 1953. USSR collapsed in 1991. What are you even talking about? With all my respect to you, Mike, you don't know too much about the country I've been living in. Your Media was reporting only some part of the truth, now I tend to think it has been fooling you guys for years.

The problem with that is Putin control your media in Russia. So we believe the west media and sometimes I have to ask your fellow Russians here for confirmation.

I think it's important that whenever we mention Russia, we say Post Communism Russia.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distraction with hatred of their former ideological homeland

It's not FDR's Russia anymore.

I have tried to educated people on this over, and over and over again.
Russia is a Democratic Nation now. Not exactly like the US, but it's their version of Democracy.
Leftards won't listen unless it is Obama in office and Hillary Clinton selling our Uranium to them and taking $145 Million from Russia for The Clinton Foundation.

THEN RUSSIA GOOD, DEMOCRATIC PEEPLES!

In Fact, Hillary Clinton would blow Putin on Public Television if she would have won, and she hates COCK!

Russia has voter ID and a verification system which means their elections are more secure than ours.

You can't scam a Russian Election by flooding your country with illegals and registering them to vote with motor voter registration.

You right now, have THE LEFT vilifying Russia, simply because they lost an election.
Had they won, RUSSIA BFF!

The problem with ALL your post are either lie or dishonest. Just like what you just posted above $145 millions. That has been debunked many times and yet you keep posting the same bull crap.

When are you going to learn?

Forum List

Back