🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now comes the big nothing...

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
With same-sex marriage now legal in every state and these marriages moving forward everywhere, what will 'traditional marriage' defenders say when THEIR marriages don't suffer any ill will and this whole issue fades into the background as people just get on with their lives.

There isn't a fight anymore, but TM defenders will continue with the hand ringing and compaints about yada yada yada.

It will soon enough become a big nothing, like interracial marriage has become. Relax TMers, life goes on.

With same-sex marriage now legal in every state and these marriages moving forward everywhere, what will 'traditional marriage' defenders say when THEIR marriages don't suffer any ill will and this whole issue fades into the background as people just get on with their lives.

There isn't a fight anymore, but TM defenders will continue with the hand ringing and compaints about yada yada yada.

It will soon enough become a big nothing, like interracial marriage has become. Relax TMers, life goes on.
"TM defenders"?

Don't you mean " S-SM deniers"? :slap:

Oh they'll find some new group to hate soon enough. I hope it takes them a while to relax, it's too fun!

Oh they'll find some new group to hate soon enough. I hope it takes them a while to relax, it's too fun!
I'm just curious... and you may already be married. No matter... but which sex would you prefer to marry and why? :dunno:

I'm just curious... and you may already be married. No matter... but which sex would you prefer to marry and why? :dunno:
Female. For many reasons. Why?

Thanks. Same here. :thup:

Now... did any law need to be enacted before a male (I'm assuming you're male) could legally marry a female?

Now... did any law need to be enacted before a male (I'm assuming you're male) could legally marry a female?
Depends on what type of marriage you're talking about. You said "legally marry a female." That implies some legal grounds must have been established before the marriage.

Depends on what type of marriage you're talking about. You said "legally marry a female." That implies some legal grounds must have been established before the marriage.
Don't get technical with me. :slap:

Was there a Supreme Court ruling at some point in our Nation's history that allowed for the legal marital union between a man and a woman?

Don't get technical with me. :slap:

Was there a Supreme Court ruling at some point in our Nation's history that allowed for the legal marital union between a man and a woman?
Yea. In the 60's the SC ruled in favor of allowing legal marital unions between a man and a woman, who happened to have different levels of melanin in their skin.

Forum List

Back