Now its Muslim Judges too .

and you really believe there is no connection? If so, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Kansas
The connection is that they both share the same pro-illegal immigration and anti-border security policies.

The point here, that you libs cant seem to grasp, is that judges should not let their personal views or political leanings influence their decisions-----------------BUT THEY DO.

Judges should not be making decisions based on their views of social engineering or which political candidate they favor. Judicial decisions should be based on law and nothing else.

Do any of you really believe that Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and Kagan are not basing their decisions on their political views? And yes, the conservatives on the SC are doing it too. And they are all wrong when they don't decide cases strictly on the law and the constitution.

Trump is merely pointing out what anyone with a lick of common sense already knows.
Specifically, how has Curiel based any SPECIFIC decision on his personnel views? Trump's attorney even says he hasn't

We will probably never know, but what we do know is that he might and that is enough to ask him to recuse himself. He is an acknowledged member of La Raza, a Hispanic grievance group, La Raza has come out against Trump, that is sufficient reason to doubt his impartiality
Wrong La Raza, Curiel is a member of the La Raza formally known as the Latino Bar Association of California which has no affiliation to the National Council of La Raza (the radical grievance group you're referring to).

and you really believe there is no connection? If so, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Kansas
Do you have evidence of a connection? The group that Curiel is a member of is a typical state wide lawyers association, granted a "lawyers group" is a pretty distasteful concept but nothing approaching the level of the violent, left-wing nutcases that inhabit the National Council of La Raza.

The only connection I've seen so far is the similarity in the informal names of the two groups.

The point here, that you libs cant seem to grasp, is that judges should not let their personal views or political leanings influence their decisions-----------------BUT THEY DO.

Judges should not be making decisions based on their views of social engineering or which political candidate they favor. Judicial decisions should be based on law and nothing else.

Do any of you really believe that Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and Kagan are not basing their decisions on their political views? And yes, the conservatives on the SC are doing it too. And they are all wrong when they don't decide cases strictly on the law and the constitution.

Trump is merely pointing out what anyone with a lick of common sense already knows.
Specifically, how has Curiel based any SPECIFIC decision on his personnel views? Trump's attorney even says he hasn't

We will probably never know, but what we do know is that he might and that is enough to ask him to recuse himself. He is an acknowledged member of La Raza, a Hispanic grievance group, La Raza has come out against Trump, that is sufficient reason to doubt his impartiality
Wrong La Raza, Curiel is a member of the La Raza formally known as the Latino Bar Association of California which has no affiliation to the National Council of La Raza (the radical grievance group you're referring to).

Do you have evidence of a connection? The group that Curiel is a member of is a typical state wide lawyers association, granted a "lawyers group" is a pretty distasteful concept but nothing approaching the level of the violent, left-wing nutcases that inhabit the National Council of La Raza.

The only connection I've seen so far is the similarity in the informal names of the two groups.

oh come on, are you really that naïve?

oh come on, are you really that naïve?
Naive enough to base my opinions on available evidence rather than hearsay, gossip and innuendo? Yeah I am, it's one of the things that separates me from all the hyper-partisan lunatics running around with foam running out of their mouths over this bullshit.

Let me know when you come up with some actual evidence of a connection between the two groups and I'll be happy to consider it.

:popcorn:

the NY AG must be immune from the rath of Trump ... too pale?
If you have any real evidence to show a corruption, present it. Otherwise, stop boring us.
sleepy1.gif

proof is easy to obtain ... the NY AG clearly said Trump committed fraud ... stop being a Trumpbot and look it up.

Could the man be anymore insecure? Jesus Christ

I think the word you're looking for is "bigoted".
No I got it right. He thinks everyone is out to get him. He has attacked everyone including the party he claims to belong to.
Now replace he with she and you have described Hillary (the pathological liar) clinton.

The fight right now is for the supreme court. Do you or any of the nevertrumpers understand this?

Trump is not exactly the greatest thing I have seen and they all take things personally. The skinny slithering smoking marxist snake in the white house now is one of them.

The conservatives who are the nevertrumpers should fully understand what is at stake.

The next 30 or so years of the Supreme Court. Why don't you or the beck people get this?

No I got it right. He thinks everyone is out to get him. He has attacked everyone including the party he claims to belong to.
Now replace he with she and you have described Hillary (the pathological liar) clinton.

The fight right now is for the supreme court. Do you or any of the nevertrumpers understand this?

Trump is not exactly the greatest thing I have seen and they all take things personally. The skinny slithering smoking marxist snake in the white house now is one of them.

The conservatives who are the nevertrumpers should fully understand what is at stake.

The next 30 or so years of the Supreme Court. Why don't you or the beck people get this?

exactly how does the supreme court effect your day to day life right now? ... today, this very second?

I like being able to smile at myself in the mirror. Trump is as corrupt as Hillary imo but now instead of buying "favors" he will just create the loopholes for them so he no longer needs to pay.
I will defend his right to be an asshole but I will not vote for him.

proof is easy to obtain ... the NY AG clearly said Trump committed fraud ... stop being a Trumpbot and look it up.
Again, If you have any real evidence to show a corruption, present it. Otherwise, stop boring us.
sleepy1.gif

PS - "look it up" is the most common admission of defeat in forum posting. No, if it's so "easy to obtain" then you should have no problem in obtaining it, and presenting it, right ? Right, Siete ? Right ? Right ? Right ? :biggrin:

Burden of proof is on the accuser. That's YOU.

You have no excuse now to say that. You were given the exact place to see the POLICY similarities of Curiel's groups and NCLR. For the 3rd (or is it 4th ?) time >. see Post # 13 and 29.

I like being able to smile at myself in the mirror. Trump is as corrupt as Hillary imo but now instead of buying "favors" he will just create the loopholes for them so he no longer needs to pay.
I will say it again. This election is for the supreme court.

Creating loopholes? Are you really that naive? What do you think all of the DONORS are donating for? What do you suppose these HIGH PRICED SPEECHES clinton is doing is for?

More HOT AIR tossed around without any evidence, Ho hum.

I will say it again. This election is for the supreme court.

Creating loopholes? Are you really that naive? What do you think all of the DONORS are donating for? What do you suppose these HIGH PRICED SPEECHES clinton is doing is for?
And I will say it again. I see no difference between the two as far as corruption goes. I will be voting 3rd party or independent.

Naive enough to base my opinions on available evidence rather than hearsay, gossip and innuendo? Yeah I am, it's one of the things that separates me from all the hyper-partisan lunatics running around with foam running out of their mouths over this bullshit.

Let me know when you come up with some actual evidence of a connection between the two groups and I'll be happy to consider it.
Stop PRETENDING that you haven't gotten the EVIDENCE. All you're doing is making yourself look silly.

More HOT AIR tossed around without any evidence, Ho hum.
It's not hot air it's my opinion & my opinion is the basis for my vote. Which incidentally is as valuable as yours.

Ho hum indeed

Forum List

Back