Now its Muslim Judges too .

I remember how the defense of OJ Simpson centered around the racism of one of the police officers. Even though they couldn't prove he tampered with the evidence it was enough in the minds of the black jurors to convince them that he did. I don't understand why white people can't ask the same questions about hispanic or black cops who arrest them. Why can't Trump bring up someone's muslim heritage and ask if the would unfairly create any kind of bias in any case he is involved it.

I also believe the constitution allows any defendant an aggressive defense so why can't any white person use the same defense as anyone else in this country?

Talk about a tale of two candidates.

On one side we have a candidate who can't shut up, and on the other we have a candidate who won't answer a single question.

Meanwhile, trump supporters are being attacked and beaten in the streets.

Not an issue.

Or....consider that the same folks berating Trump for noting that the judge belongs to an Hispanic group called "The Race,".......

......literally worship the man who said this:
"... future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort."

And made the most despicable statements about Jews, extensively documented in a series of on-line commentaries by Rafael Medoff, ....

....and put a KKKer on the Supreme Court.

Yet, they're worried about Trump.

I remember how the defense of OJ Simpson centered around the racism of one of the police officers. Even though they couldn't prove he tampered with the evidence it was enough in the minds of the black jurors to convince them that he did. I don't understand why white people can't ask the same questions about hispanic or black cops who arrest them. Why can't Trump bring up someone's muslim heritage and ask if the would unfairly create any kind of bias in any case he is involved it.

I also believe the constitution allows any defendant an aggressive defense so why can't any white person use the same defense as anyone else in this country?
Probably something to do with the fact that you should have to some empirical evidence that said person is biased rather than relying purely on anecdotal evidence, this is especially true in a case where the defendant is RUNNING FOR POTUS.

The fact of the matter is, the Donald is shooting himself in the foot with all this nonsense because he's basically proving his opponents claims that he's a bigot, his campaign manager really needs to tell him to STFU about this matter.

Probably something to do with the fact that you should have to some empirical evidence that said person is biased rather than relying purely on anecdotal evidence, this is especially true in a case where the defendant is RUNNING FOR POTUS.

The fact of the matter is, the Donald is shooting himself in the foot with all this nonsense because he's basically proving his opponents claims that he's a bigot, his campaign manager really needs to tell him to STFU about this matter.

I think he desperately needs to hire Newt Gingrich to oversee his entire strategy, then make him Chief of Staff once elected.

I'm sure Manafort's tried. The question is why Donald persists. Another week of this people are gonna get off the boat. Halperin said one theory about why Donald can't seem to stop himself is that Donald may see his image as the great bizman is his central qualification, and this suit really sticks in his craw for some reason only apparent to him

the NY AG must be immune from the rath of Trump ... too pale?

the NY AG must be immune from the rath of Trump ... too pale?
If you have any real evidence to show a corruption, present it. Otherwise, stop boring us.
sleepy1.gif

I'm sure Manafort's tried. The question is why Donald persists. Another week of this people are gonna get off the boat. Halperin said one theory about why Donald can't seem to stop himself is that Donald may see his image as the great bizman is his central qualification, and this suit really sticks in his craw for some reason only apparent to him
Oh and all this stuff has nothing to do with it right ? >>>

• The attorney group leading the lawsuit against Trump are heavily involved in Democrat politics and have paid Bill and Hillary Clinton $675,000 for “speeches”. (link)
  • The Judge in the lawsuit is an open borders immigration activist with direct ties to San Diego La Raza, and has openly engaged with them on their political endeavors. (link) and (link) including scholarships for illegal aliens.
  • The Trump lawsuit relies (in part) on testimony from a former disgruntled employee of the Trump Organization who went to work for notorious #NeverTrump activist Glenn Beck. (link)
  • The Judge then “accidentally” releases court records which provides the media with the names, locations, and contact information of the plaintiffs and witnesses in the case, which fuels the media narrative. (link)
  • After the “mistaken” release, Judge Curiel reseals the court records. (link)
  • The Judge is a member of an ethnic legal group, HNBA, whose specific and publicly expressed intentions are to target Donald Trump’s business interests (link)
La Raza Judge Gonzalo Curiel and the Hispanic National Bar Association…

Liberals never get tired of playing the race card. Sheeesh!

I think he desperately needs to hire Newt Gingrich to oversee his entire strategy, then make him Chief of Staff once elected.
Gingrich already is advising him, and Gingrich got the Curiel thing wrong at first, like when he said on Meet the Press yesterday that Trump made a mistake in criticizing Curiel. Now Gingrich has realized that he Gingrich made the mistake, and he has recanted what he said on Meet the Press.

How does this make any sense to anyone?

"He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,
" Trump told "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson in an interview that will air Sunday. "But I say he's got bias. I want to build a wall. I'm going to build a wall. I'm doing very well with the Latinos, with the Hispanics, with the Mexicans, I'm doing very well with them in my opinion."

Lets break this down- Trump says:
  • Member of a pro-Mexican 'society'- which Trump says is fine
  • But he has a bias
  • I want to build a wall.
  • I'm doing very well with the Latinos, Hispanics, Mexicans.
Where is the bias? Trump says he is doing very well with Hispanics- where is the judge's bias?
According to Trump the bias might be for Trump.

A fair question. I wonder if any of the high and mighty liberal race carders will attempt to answer it.

How does this make any sense to anyone?

"He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,
" Trump told "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson in an interview that will air Sunday. "But I say he's got bias. I want to build a wall. I'm going to build a wall. I'm doing very well with the Latinos, with the Hispanics, with the Mexicans, I'm doing very well with them in my opinion."

Lets break this down- Trump says:
  • Member of a pro-Mexican 'society'- which Trump says is fine
  • But he has a bias
  • I want to build a wall.
  • I'm doing very well with the Latinos, Hispanics, Mexicans.
Where is the bias? Trump says he is doing very well with Hispanics- where is the judge's bias?
According to Trump the bias might be for Trump.
Post # 29 listed the bias. Read it.

"Muslim judges" ??? Are you nuts ? No Muslim should ever be allowed to be a judge or hold political office in the US. Islam is outlawed by the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2), and there should be no Islam in America, period - in any way, shape, or form.

That is what the religious bigots who hate our Constitution say.

Oh wait- no that is what you- a religious bigot who hates our Constitutions says.

Meanwhile, trump supporters are being attacked and beaten in the streets.

Not an issue.

Anyone attacking someone should be arrested and convicted- I may disagree with Trump supporters but anyone who attacks them should be arrested and convicted.

A fair question. I wonder if any of the high and mighty liberal race carders will attempt to answer it.
I'm a liberal in terms of acess to courts, and a defendant should always be able to question motives of an accuser IF there's a reasonable ground. But Trump is saying any latino or muslim can't be a JUDGE in suit against him because of political positions Trump took against latinos and muslims.

I thought the difference between Trump and OJ was too obvious to need spelling out

You are proving that you are a FOOL who comes into a thread posting blindly, without reading it, and makes stupid charges about "relying purely on anecdotal evidence," when the "empirical evidence" you are whining about, was already posted right here in this thread before you posted (see Post # 13)

THAT is the "fact of the matter"

Forum List

Back