Now its Muslim Judges too .

how many % usa judge are moslem or mexican?

are muslim and Mexican races of human beings? You libs keep screaming "racism" and you don't even know what is a race and what is a religion or a national origin.

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
transgender is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

Damn, people, learn something before posting bullshit.
ok .please teach me . for example persian or mexican . what is their race ?

Last edited:

are muslim and Mexican races of human beings? You libs keep screaming "racism" and you don't even know what is a race and what is a religion or a national origin.

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

ok .please cheat me . for example persian or mexican . what is their race ?

both are sub cultures of the Caucasian race

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

Mexicans can be Caucasians, negroes, Asians, or Indians. Mexican refers to the country they were born in, not their race.

Persia is what is now called Iran. Iranians are mostly arabs, but some are Caucasians, some are negroes and a few are Asians.

The country you live in is not your race. Your religion is not your race.

Consider yourself taught.

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

agree, I never expected to agree with you on anything.

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

Mexicans can be Caucasians, negroes, Asians, or Indians. Mexican refers to the country they were born in, not their race.

Persia is what is now called Iran. Iranians are mostly arabs, but some are Caucasians, some are negroes and a few are Asians.

you are idiot and uneducated .iranian arent arabs .iran have just 2-3 million arabs
you need hospital if you say this bullshit in iran .
:ahole-1:
+ you said arab is not a race.and arabs are race now ? :biggrin::biggrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

Persia is what is now called Iran.
iranian always called it iran .persia was iran capital state like roma in italy .

Shahnameh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
shaname is most famous iranian book .its holy book for iranian people .
because this book saved persian language and persian culture when iran captured by arabs .

and this poem is in shaname
چو ايران نباشد تن من مباد
بدين بوم و بر زنده يک تن مباد
بيا تا همه تن به کشتن دهيم
مبادا که کشور به دشمن دهيم
دريغ است ايران که ويران شود
کنام پلنگان و شيران شود”

search google translate : iran = ایران

"you need hospital if you say this bullshit in iran "

hmmm...... i thought you've indicated before that Iranians were such a peaceful people.....?

You truly are a clueless twit.
That's what YOU are. Of course it's possible for a Muslim to be biased, and anyone who knows anything about Islam knows that it is just about impossible for a Muslim to NOT be biased.
They, in their stupid arrogant ignorant hypocritical brainwashed minds believe only white right wing Christians have the ability to be biased and racist.

That btw is literally true.

At its cause, it represents their own self-hate.
And they have reason to do so.

Hispanic is not a race
muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
African is not a race
Russian is not a race
Italian is not a race
Irish is not a race
gay is not a race
lesbian is not a race
European is not a race
arab is not a race
Persian is not a race

agree, I never expected to agree with you on anything.

now you've been right at least once.

kudos

"you need hospital if you say this bullshit in iran "

hmmm...... i thought you've indicated before that Iranians were such a peaceful people.....?

it was idiom
you need hospital if you say this bullshit in iran = iranian hate this bullshit and they will be very angry.

if somebody call you arabs .what is you reaction ?

Could the man be anymore insecure? Jesus Christ

I think the word you're looking for is "bigoted".
No I got it right. He thinks everyone is out to get him. He has attacked everyone including the party he claims to belong to.

Nope, all he has asked for is for the media to be honest and to report things as they actually happen, with no spin or lies.

I do not understand why you Trump haters condone a biased media. Can you explain that?

no. he's demanded that the media not tell the truth about him.

but keep deluding yourself because he spouts your bigoted creed.

No I got it right. He thinks everyone is out to get him. He has attacked everyone including the party he claims to belong to.

Nope, all he has asked for is for the media to be honest and to report things as they actually happen, with no spin or lies.

I do not understand why you Trump haters condone a biased media. Can you explain that?

Fuck you twat. Dunno why you felt the need to make ridiculous statements about my integrity

It's about time someone on the right started 'whining' to counterbalance the enormous whining on the left that never stops.....

ask a true Muslim which is of a higher priority to him.....the Koran or the Constitution.......
Since all Muslims are obliged to obey the Koran, the word of God (they ludicrously think), and since the Koran preaches the supremacy of Islam above all else, thus to any Muslim the Koran (which preaches the violation of scores of US laws) would be supreme, and higher priority than the Constitution.

Fuck you twat. Dunno why you felt the need to make ridiculous statements about my integrity

I was talking about trump

but thanks for being unhinged.

if the Muslim is a judge, separation of church and state enter the equation,allowing both to be a priority.
Not to a Muslim. To a Muslim there is no separation of church and state. Once you give Muslims the reins of power, everything changes to Muslim dominance. Anyone who doesn't understand this, has no understanding of Islam.

It's about time someone on the right started 'whining' to counterbalance the enormous whining on the left that never stops.....

ask a true Muslim which is of a higher priority to him.....the Koran or the Constitution.......
Since all Muslims are obliged to obey the Koran, the word of God (they ludicrously think), and since the Koran preaches the supremacy of Islam above all else, thus to any Muslim the Koran (which preaches the violation of scores of US laws) would be supreme, and higher priority than the Constitution.

an american born in Wisconsin becomes a judge ... later chooses Islam as a religion ... the law he has sworn to uphold doesnt effect his religion and vice versa ... like Florida and NY.

I can. They have the media on their side, working for them.

I can. They have the media on their side, working for them.

Yes if they tell the truth about drum of they must be biased

That's what Hillary Clinton demands. And Trump doesn't NEED any lies. He hasn't done anything wrong, including Trump University which the media has distorted, and spun into a big lie, and you fall for it.

Forum List

Back