Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

No one is kissing any Muslim ass any more than Christian ass, you crazy loon. Trump's lies and the backing of those lies by filth like you are why your candidate is being rejected. We will never accept your kind as leaders in this country.
Guess who will never accept your kind as leaders in this country.
You will have no choice about it, other than compliance or constitutional opposition. Anything else will lead to incarceration.

you are very ignorant, jakey
Did Hillary say nasty things about her?
Called her a liar...look it up!

I did. Her exact word was that she was "wrong". And she was at least respectful about it, considering she's being blamed for her son's death without any real proof.

And guess what. As much as dumbass wingnut idiots such as yourself want to make it so, there really isn't any proof that Clinton deserves the blame that Smith is putting on her.

Just one more thing you can shove up your wingnut ass.

:)

you got PROOF----that trump never "sacrificed"?

Not the way Capt. Khan and other servicemembers have. Do you have PROOF of sacrifices he has made that would be comparable? I mean, I know he claims he has, but...

wrong----Trump did not claim that he was killed in action. I have PROOF-----He is still alive. Trump did not contest the fact that HUMAYUN was killed in action----he responded to the barking attack dog----Khizr Khan. The jerk who suddenly without cause YELLED----YOU NEVER SACRIFICED. I was alive when I served in the NAVY-----people died ----none of the relatives SCREAMED AT ME------YOU NEVER SACRIFICED Hillary was in a decision making position when kids died in Iraq-----Trump has no connection whatsoever to the death of Humayun Khan. It is likely that
Humayun himself would be horrified at the behavior of his
father. My son warned me------in a telephone call from the submarine------"if something happens to me, don't act like cindy Sheehan" -----the boys in the ship had been talking about it

Stop building and knocking down strawmen and tell us what the Dumpster fire has "sacrificed".

You will have no choice about it, other than compliance or constitutional opposition. Anything else will lead to incarceration.

I did. Her exact word was that she was "wrong". And she was at least respectful about it, considering she's being blamed for her son's death without any real proof.

And guess what. As much as dumbass wingnut idiots such as yourself want to make it so, there really isn't any proof that Clinton deserves the blame that Smith is putting on her.

Not the way Capt. Khan and other servicemembers have. Do you have PROOF of sacrifices he has made that would be comparable? I mean, I know he claims he has, but...

wrong----Trump did not claim that he was killed in action. I have PROOF-----He is still alive. Trump did not contest the fact that HUMAYUN was killed in action----he responded to the barking attack dog----Khizr Khan. The jerk who suddenly without cause YELLED----YOU NEVER SACRIFICED. I was alive when I served in the NAVY-----people died ----none of the relatives SCREAMED AT ME------YOU NEVER SACRIFICED Hillary was in a decision making position when kids died in Iraq-----Trump has no connection whatsoever to the death of Humayun Khan. It is likely that
Humayun himself would be horrified at the behavior of his
father. My son warned me------in a telephone call from the submarine------"if something happens to me, don't act like cindy Sheehan" -----the boys in the ship had been talking about it

Stop building and knocking down strawmen and tell us what the Dumpster fire has "sacrificed".

I don't know the details of his private life------I only get to know such stuff when people tell me. Even then----once they tell me----the information is privileged. I have never violated the sanctity of privileged information. ------I am no Hillary. I know nothing about you either. If you told me, privately----I would not post the information on the net. FURTHERMORE----whether Donald has "sacrificed or not" ----it is not the business of a stranger to ACCOST HIM in a VERY PUBLIC PLACE and fart out "YOU HAVE NEVER SACRIFICED"---<<<it's vulgar and it puts the victim of the barking dog in an uncomfortable postion----what does one say to a barking dog?

" An American Muslim bitch slapped Trump live on national TV and defended the patriotism of his hero son and lit the spark that is bringing down Trump. One lone Muslim guy with his wife standing next to him did . . ." what needed to be done.

Calling a "mild" exaggeration the "thousands" of Muslims dancing in Paterson NJ celebrating the all of the Twin Tower is a horrendous hyper hypocrisy that, every time an asshole tries it, she gets is metaphorically jumped where she . . . or whatever.

You on the far right can now see that great America as a whole rejects your candidate and you.

That rejection will never change.

you want to kiss the asses of muslims dancing on the corpses of dead americans? Yes---they were celebrating----in the streets. You, simply, did not see it.
No one is kissing any Muslim ass any more than Christian ass, you crazy loon. Trump's lies and the backing of those lies by filth like you are why your candidate is being rejected. We will never accept your kind as leaders in this country.

Shall we see if the fucking bleeding hearts have the same reaction to Sean Smiths mother? Or is hypocrisy all they know?

And guess what. As much as dumbass wingnut idiots such as yourself want to make it so, there really isn't any proof that Clinton deserves the blame that Smith is putting on her. Just one more thing you can shove up your wingnut ass. :)
Of course he did not. He had five deferments.

The far right have found out that there is a bottom to acceptable public discourse and dissent.

No, you fucks, you don't get to say whatever you want in public without accountability.

That is one of the great things in this campaign is Comrade Donald and the Khans.

" An American Muslim bitch slapped Trump live on national TV and defended the patriotism of his hero son and lit the spark that is bringing down Trump. One lone Muslim guy with his wife standing next to him did . . ." what needed to be done.

Calling a "mild" exaggeration the "thousands" of Muslims dancing in Paterson NJ celebrating the all of the Twin Tower is a horrendous hyper hypocrisy that, every time an asshole tries it, she gets is metaphorically jumped where she . . . or whatever.

You on the far right can now see that great America as a whole rejects your candidate and you.

you want to kiss the asses of muslims dancing on the corpses of dead americans? Yes---they were celebrating----in the streets. You, simply, did not see it.
Trump said he saw Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He said he saw it on a TV newscast. No such broadcast was ever shown on TV. There is not even a cell phone video of it. That is because it never happened and he was telling a big lie meant to demonize a segment of Americans. You can't prove your statement either. You are bearing false witness just like Trump did. I didn't see it and you didn't see it either. You are a liar.

Trump said he saw Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He said he saw it on a TV newscast. No such broadcast was ever shown on TV. There is not even a cell phone video of it. That is because it never happened and he was telling a big lie meant to demonize a segment of Americans. You can't prove your statement either. You are bearing false witness just like Trump did. I didn't see it and you didn't see it either. You are a liar.
No one saw it, because it did not happen. Anyone who backs Comrade Donald's lie is committing voter fraud.

It happened; I watched it on live TV during the early afternoon of Sep 11, 2001.
I was stuck in Midtown Manhattan.
The tape was probably destroyed by a Liberal media pussy.

It happened; I watched it on live TV during the early afternoon of Sep 11, 2001.
No, you did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.

No, you did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.

Shall we see if the fucking bleeding hearts have the same reaction to Sean Smiths mother? Or is hypocrisy all they know?

Of course there is. Just like Comey proved she lied at least 6 times with the emails she allowed to be unsecured and she wasn't indicted because of political pressure doesn't mean she is not guilty.

Nope. All that shit's been hashed out and he didn't prove any such thing. One more thing you nutbags want to believe is true, but has not been shown to be so.
Of course it has...just because shit like Holder being held in contempt of Congress requiring the Obamanation to write an E..O. covering his ass is just another example of this regimes corruption.

I watched the celebrations live---on Atlantic Avenue---on 9-11-01 I was living---"walking distance" The place was mobbed------it was impossible to buy so much as a cookie from
Damascus bakery-----all sold out

I watched the celebrations live---on Atlantic Avenue---on 9-11-01 I was living---"walking distance" The place was mobbed------it was impossible to buy so much as a cookie from

So convenient.

You look it up. Show us when you find the proof. Titles from rw sites with meaningless drivel that doesn't support the lying title don't count.
And your lies and bullshit means nothing.

Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.
You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.

You look it up. Show us when you find the proof. Titles from rw sites with meaningless drivel that doesn't support the lying title don't count.
Says the Board's premier liar and bullshitter. Move along, Vigilante.

You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.
NJ, not NY or CT.
Perhaps if you disabled that Liberal filter in your dysfunctional brain you'd have seen it also.
It was disgusting.

Well, I just showed you to be a liar and unable to back up your bullshit. Now run along and go make up another one of your dopey new threads.

Says the Board's premier liar and bullshitter. Move along, Vigilante.
Yes everyone believes the ....JakeOff....lolol!

it happened-----it happened in Paterson, NJ-----I used to live there---but then moved to a nearby town----I still have friends there. It happened in Jersey city----and in Brooklyn. Those are the place I knew about ON THE SAME DAY-----it also happened in Ramallah west bank-----relatives described it.
You were not there----have no contacts in those places and so---you do not know. Muslims celebrated and still harbor that GLOW OF ISLAMIC PRIDE. Btw----I also treated victims ---much later-------mostly the respiratory problem victims. I also treated victims of the Muslim VICTORY in 1993 Sorry----only about six or seven people died in that one-----try to cope

Forum List

Back