Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

Trump said he saw Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He said he saw it on a TV newscast. No such broadcast was ever shown on TV. There is not even a cell phone video of it. That is because it never happened and he was telling a big lie meant to demonize a segment of Americans. You can't prove your statement either. You are bearing false witness just like Trump did. I didn't see it and you didn't see it either. You are a liar.
It happened; I watched it on live TV during the early afternoon of Sep 11, 2001.
I was stuck in Midtown Manhattan.
The tape was probably destroyed by a Liberal media pussy.
No, you did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.
You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.
NJ, not NY or CT.
Perhaps if you disabled that Liberal filter in your dysfunctional brain you'd have seen it also.
It was disgusting.
Are you claiming you saw a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on 9/11?

you want to kiss the asses of muslims dancing on the corpses of dead americans? Yes---they were celebrating----in the streets. You, simply, did not see it.
Trump said he saw Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He said he saw it on a TV newscast. No such broadcast was ever shown on TV. There is not even a cell phone video of it. That is because it never happened and he was telling a big lie meant to demonize a segment of Americans. You can't prove your statement either. You are bearing false witness just like Trump did. I didn't see it and you didn't see it either. You are a liar.
It happened; I watched it on live TV during the early afternoon of Sep 11, 2001.
No, you did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.
You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.[/QUO

I have no idea what happened in Connecticut ANYONE?

You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.
NJ, not NY or CT.
Perhaps if you disabled that Liberal filter in your dysfunctional brain you'd have seen it also.
It was disgusting.
Are you claiming you saw a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on 9/11?
Several dozen; not thousands.
They were ecstatic.
Trump, based on what I saw, is hyperbolizing.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.

I did not see a broadcast of Paterson New Jersey------I have friends in the towns near Paterson----I used to live VERY near
Paterson so that when I worked there -----I walked home a few times-----a really long walk----like maybe 8 miles

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!!
YES!!! NOW I remember quite clearly.
Thank you!

Maybe I was a bit overwhelmed.
A very close family member worked in the WTC and I was freaking out.
Killed.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Several dozen; not thousands.
They were ecstatic.
Trump, based on what I saw, is hyperbolizing.

right------not doubt ALL TOGETHER there were thousands----but out there on the streets it was not WALL TO WALL people------just people ----kinda congesting the streets------cars could not drive down the end part of Atlantic avenue-----too many people-----Atlantic avenue ends on the east river----right across the WTC It was an excellent place to do the OBSERVING

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

wait a second------jakey will tell you no one died and all the jews went on VACATION or had "called in sick"

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

Doesn't change the fact that "dozens" is nowhere near "thousands" and is not a justification for the kind of hate tRump's words were pandering to.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

Doesn't change the fact that "dozens" is nowhere near "thousands" and is not a justification for the kind of hate tRump's words were pandering to.
I saw what the camera saw.
I can't speak for Trump or anyone else.
I met a friend in midtown who brought me to a friend who offered to put me up for as long as I needed until I could go home.
The TV was on CBS and I wasn't in the frame of mind to ask the host to surf the channels.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Does Clinton hyperbolize?
Does EVERY politician or would be politician hyperbolize?
Yep!

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.
YyouUO did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Are you claiming you saw a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on 9/11?[/QUOTE]
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.[/QUOTE]
No he didn't. You just can't stop lying can you? Show the Guzman video and confirm what a liar you are.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

Hate is allowing China to work people to death so CEOs and Stock Holders can own one more home than they could afford if we didn't offshore everything.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

I met a friend in midtown who brought me to a friend who offered to put me up for as long as I needed until I could go home.
The TV was on CBS and I wasn't in the frame of mind to ask the host to surf the channels.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

That is indeed true, but what has Clinton done that's comparable, especially in regards to stirring up animosity towards a minority group?

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
YyouUO did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.[/QUOTE]
No he didn't. You just can't stop lying can you? Show the Guzman video and confirm what a liar you are.[/QUOTE]

Show me the American Revolution and Civil War video.
You think everything prior to the mid-2000s is available?
Hell, they're still finding Beatles videos in abandoned vaults.

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!
You are lying, not hyperbolizing.

Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

That is indeed true, but what has Clinton done that's comparable, especially in regards to stirring up animosity towards a minority group?

Her support of NAFTA has caused millions of Americans to lose their careers.
The poor baby literally "thought" she was bankrupt when she was worth 85 million.
Yeah, let's have her influence the economy.
She's as big a liar and a crook as anyone else.

Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!
You are lying, not hyperbolizing.

I know a few Progressives and Liberals who have selective memory.
I'm with them when something happens and they say it never happened.
Don't tell your main squeeze is Muslim.

Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

The poor baby literally "thought" she was bankrupt when she was worth 85 million.

Are you saying, then, that she's just as bad as Herr Drumpf?

Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

She doesn't have a Nationalistic bone in her body.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

She doesn't have a Nationalistic bone in her body.

Got a feeling you mean that as a bad thing.

Forum List

Back