Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

The video is obviously false. The demonstrations, if that is what it is, of eight men, is not "thousands."

This is another reason why Trump now is losing the faith of the larger America electorate. They know he is a fucking lying pathological clown.

You now are infected with you are going to lose your blogging pay by the end of August.

That must fill you with fear.

no one ever bashes any other group in real life. What? People here don't bash Muslims, Christians, Joos, Jeremiah pentecostalism, Ha Shevism lost in the universe, Republicans, Democrats, women, blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, seniors, millennials all the time?
ermm. this is the internet, not real life. but it appears you can't tell the difference.
You think that all of this here does not happen out there in real life? You are a fool, if you do.
You are such a flower fairy.

The level the left will stoop. Shame on this father for using his son as a political pawn. Yeah, I would call him an asshole to his face. I see through everything they are doing and he is not going to use the jedi mind trick on me.

I see exactly what he along with the democrats are doing. They are pigs. All of them. Especially the father. That is right. Especially the father.

You think for one second these pieces of left wing shit will be able to manipulate me with their tactics? Not for one half of one second.
I take it you feel the same for Patricia Smith who did the same with her son Sean at the RNC?

Trump didn't lie to Kahn, Hillary lied to Patricia Smith. See the difference?
Well except that Hillary didn't lie to Smith, you almost have a point.

Of course she did. Maybe Hillary was still suffering from PTSD from the sniper attack she talked about.
It's not so clear cut.

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checkercalled him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.​

As Trump said, His son is a war hero, fighting and dying killing enemies of America, enemies like me his father....

If only the father learned from the wisdom of his son..,.

Khan is back peddling his story now, defending sharia and practicing taqiyya like the good Muslim brother Trump knew he was....

Did you see this one? That lying son of a bitch is now claiming there is no such thing as sharia law on Anderson Cooper and Cooper let him get away with this shit!

"Sharia Law as we have titled, there is no such thing as Sharia Law."

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart
Dumbfuck... He's talking about in the U.S.. There is no Sharia law in the U.S.. And to his point, the 14th Amendment leaves no room for Sharia law.

As Trump said, His son is a war hero, fighting and dying killing enemies of America, enemies like me his father....

Khan is back peddling his story now, defending sharia and practicing taqiyya like the good Muslim brother Trump knew he was....

Did you see this one? That lying son of a bitch is now claiming there is no such thing as sharia law on Anderson Cooper and Cooper let him get away with this shit!

Dumbfuck... He's talking about in the U.S.. There is no Sharia law in the U.S.. And to his point, the 14th Amendment leaves no room for Sharia law.

You should have read the link first and the interview in its entirety. He clearly states that in Muslim countries around the world they live under a mismash of British, Portuguese and French laws.

Oh and he's a recognized scholar and promoter of Sharia. He adores Sharia.

Here ya go sparky!

"These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of the United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought.

How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any Sharia Law because there is no such thing"..

You should have read the link first and the interview in its entirety. He clearly states that in Muslim countries around the world they live under a mismash of British, Portuguese and French laws.

Here ya go sparky!

"These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of the United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought.

How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any Sharia Law because there is no such thing"..

I saw his interview and heard his own words. Unlike you, I don't need Breitbart to interpret them for me. He was talking about in the U.S. and the Constitution. There is no Sharia law here.

Here ya go sparky!

I saw his interview and heard his own words. Unlike you, I don't need Breitbart to interpret them for me. He was talking about in the U.S. and the Constitution. There is no Sharia law here.

I know there is no sharia in the US. But he is saying flat out there is no sharia. I'm reading the transcript. That has jack shit to do with Breitbart or how to interpret his very specific words.

"There is no such thing. " Pretty cut and dry. Most offensive is his bullshit that he doesn't stand for any Sharia. Oh kiss my ass. He's a renowned scholar on Sharia and believes that sharia law supercedes the Constitution or any other man made laws like many Muslims.

Sharia is divine.

What has Trump sacrificied? Comrade Donald's words eat his guts daily.

Yo, What has Hillary Clinton sacrificed? I know what she should sacrifice? Her Political Life, and Her Freedom!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 84275
Hillary Clinton never made a claim of sacrifice. You must be thinking of the sacrifices of Donald Trump, leaving his expensive private school to risk his life fighting for his country, years of public service, and of course the ultimate sacrifice giving up his humble little 100 million dollar condo for the White House. Gold Star mothers should note the great sacrifices of Donald Trump.

Here ya go sparky!

I know there is no sharia in the US. But he is saying flat out there is no sharia. I'm reading the transcript. That has jack shit to do with Breitbart or how to interpret his very specific words.

"There is no such thing. " Pretty cut and dry. Most offensive is his bullshit that he doesn't stand for any Sharia. Oh kiss my ass. He's a renowned scholar on Sharia and believes that sharia law supercedes the Constitution or any other man made laws like many Muslims.

Sharia is divine.
Reading his quote in context...

"Sharia law as we have titled it, there is no such thing as Sharia law. These are laws of various Muslim countries, which are hodgepodge of Finnish laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought. How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any sharia law because there is no such thing."
He doesn't believe in Sharia law as it's the antithesis of the Constitution.

Here ya go sparky!

Sharia is divine.

"Sharia law as we have titled it, there is no such thing as Sharia law. These are laws of various Muslim countries, which are hodgepodge of Finnish laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought. How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any sharia law because there is no such thing."

Well time for a bit of biographical information on Khan. Kahn has embraced Sharia for decades. He is a recognized scholar on Sharia. One his heros was a hardliner in Pakistan who assisted in turning Pakistan a Sharia compliant country. His name was Brohi.

We're talking serious hard liners.

"Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.

In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Brohi has quite a few “accomplishments” for Khan to admire:

[Brohi] restored Sharia punishments, such as amputations for theft and demands that rape victims produce four male witnesses or face adultery charges.

He also made insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad a crime punishable by death. To speed the Islamization of Pakistan, he and Zia issued a law that required judges to consult mullahs on every judicial decision for Sharia compliance."

Blog: Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law

And it's just wild that he's got a pocket Constitution when he had written that Sharia is the be all and the end all. No law is higher. Khan is a conman.

"Khan touted the supremacy of sharia:

Khan provides his own advocacy for Sharia law in a separate academic paper titled “Juristic Classification of Islamic Law,” which he also wrote in 1983, while studying in Saudi Arabia.

“The invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” Khan writes. “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah.”

He explains that Sharia is derived from the Quran and Sunnah, and that the Quran “is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

Blog: Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law

Here ya go sparky!

Sharia is divine.

Well time for a bit of biographical information on Khan. Kahn has embraced Sharia for decades. He is a recognized scholar on Sharia. One his heros was a hardliner in Pakistan who assisted in turning Pakistan a Sharia compliant country. His name was Brohi.

We're talking serious hard liners.

"Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.

In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Brohi has quite a few “accomplishments” for Khan to admire:

[Brohi] restored Sharia punishments, such as amputations for theft and demands that rape victims produce four male witnesses or face adultery charges.

He also made insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad a crime punishable by death. To speed the Islamization of Pakistan, he and Zia issued a law that required judges to consult mullahs on every judicial decision for Sharia compliance."

So Khan, who didn't promote Sharia law, praised someone else.... and that was 33 years ago shortly after he moved to America.

Dayam, do you rightards ever swim in desperation. :lol: No wonder Khan is destroying Crazy Donald.

Meanwhile, after raising a family in the U.S., including a son who heroically sacrificed his own life to save fellow servicemen, he utterly dismisses Sharia law in favor of the U.S. Constitution. Today. When it matters.

The level the left will stoop. Shame on this father for using his son as a political pawn. Yeah, I would call him an asshole to his face. I see through everything they are doing and he is not going to use the jedi mind trick on me.

I see exactly what he along with the democrats are doing. They are pigs. All of them. Especially the father. That is right. Especially the father.

You think for one second these pieces of left wing shit will be able to manipulate me with their tactics? Not for one half of one second.
I take it you feel the same for Patricia Smith who did the same with her son Sean at the RNC?

Of course she did. Maybe Hillary was still suffering from PTSD from the sniper attack she talked about.
It's not so clear cut.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checkercalled him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.​

What do you want to bet that those three are Democrats.

It's not so clear cut.

What do you want to bet that those three are Democrats.
Feel free to demonstrate that.....

Meanwhile, no one knows what was said. 2 family members say she blamed the video while 3 others say she didn't, while Hillary denies she said it. It was no doubt very emotional and other sources were blaming the video around that time, which could be where they heard that. No one knows.

How many days did he spend in a hospital for those injuries?

So there are now degrees of how hurt you have to be to get a purple heart. Roger that..

Getting a corpsman to put a band aid on a cut doesn't warrant a purple heart, unless you are an officer that wants to go home.
Lemme guess.... you don't think he earned his Bronze Star with combat 'V' either because you believe Thurlow when he said they weren't under fire. Am I right?

So there are now degrees of how hurt you have to be to get a purple heart. Roger that..

Getting a corpsman to put a band aid on a cut doesn't warrant a purple heart, unless you are an officer that wants to go home.
Lemme guess.... you don't think he earned his Bronze Star with combat 'V' either because you believe Thurlow when he said they weren't under fire. Am I right?

Guess again. I didn't mention his bronze star.

Guess again. I didn't mention his bronze star.
I didn't say you mentioned it. I was just checking to see if you believed the swift boat vets.

Forum List

Back