Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

How many days did he spend in a hospital for those injuries?

So there are now degrees of how hurt you have to be to get a purple heart. Roger that..

Getting a corpsman to put a band aid on a cut doesn't warrant a purple heart, unless you are an officer that wants to go home.
Lemme guess.... you don't think he earned his Bronze Star with combat 'V' either because you believe Thurlow when he said they weren't under fire. Am I right?

Guess again. I didn't mention his bronze star.
I didn't say you mentioned it. I was just checking to see if you believed the swift boat vets.

I didn't say you mentioned it. I was just checking to see if you believed the swift boat vets.

After traitor Kerry testified the following to Congress,

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

I would believe anyone other than that traitorous bastard.

So there are now degrees of how hurt you have to be to get a purple heart. Roger that..

Getting a corpsman to put a band aid on a cut doesn't warrant a purple heart, unless you are an officer that wants to go home.
Lemme guess.... you don't think he earned his Bronze Star with combat 'V' either because you believe Thurlow when he said they weren't under fire. Am I right?

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

You sound conflicted. John Kerry earned a Bronze Star with combat 'V' for heroism while under fire. The swift boat vets say he didn't earn it because he wasn't actually under fire. Do you believe the swift boat vets or do you think they were lying about that?

Did you see this one? That lying son of a bitch is now claiming there is no such thing as sharia law on Anderson Cooper and Cooper let him get away with this shit!

"Sharia Law as we have titled, there is no such thing as Sharia Law."

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart
Dumbfuck... He's talking about in the U.S.. There is no Sharia law in the U.S.. And to his point, the 14th Amendment leaves no room for Sharia law.

You should have read the link first and the interview in its entirety. He clearly states that in Muslim countries around the world they live under a mismash of British, Portuguese and French laws.

Oh and he's a recognized scholar and promoter of Sharia. He adores Sharia.

Here ya go sparky!

"These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of the United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought.

How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any Sharia Law because there is no such thing"..

I saw his interview and heard his own words. Unlike you, I don't need Breitbart to interpret them for me. He was talking about in the U.S. and the Constitution. There is no Sharia law here.

I know there is no sharia in the US. But he is saying flat out there is no sharia. I'm reading the transcript. That has jack shit to do with Breitbart or how to interpret his very specific words.

"There is no such thing. " Pretty cut and dry. Most offensive is his bullshit that he doesn't stand for any Sharia. Oh kiss my ass. He's a renowned scholar on Sharia and believes that sharia law supercedes the Constitution or any other man made laws like many Muslims.

Sharia is divine.
Reading his quote in context...

"Sharia law as we have titled it, there is no such thing as Sharia law. These are laws of various Muslim countries, which are hodgepodge of Finnish laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought. How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any sharia law because there is no such thing."
He doesn't believe in Sharia law as it's the antithesis of the Constitution.

Yo, he did writings on Sharia and others!

Turns out Khizr Khan is very pro-Sharia Law!

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

You sound conflicted. John Kerry earned a Bronze Star with combat 'V' for heroism while under fire. The swift boat vets say he didn't earn it because he wasn't actually under fire. Do you believe the swift boat vets or do you think they were lying about that?

I will repeat for the slow learners.

I would believe anyone other than that traitorous bastard, John Kerry.

Dumbfuck... He's talking about in the U.S.. There is no Sharia law in the U.S.. And to his point, the 14th Amendment leaves no room for Sharia law.

You should have read the link first and the interview in its entirety. He clearly states that in Muslim countries around the world they live under a mismash of British, Portuguese and French laws.

Here ya go sparky!

"These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of the United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought.

How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any Sharia Law because there is no such thing"..

I saw his interview and heard his own words. Unlike you, I don't need Breitbart to interpret them for me. He was talking about in the U.S. and the Constitution. There is no Sharia law here.

I know there is no sharia in the US. But he is saying flat out there is no sharia. I'm reading the transcript. That has jack shit to do with Breitbart or how to interpret his very specific words.

"There is no such thing. " Pretty cut and dry. Most offensive is his bullshit that he doesn't stand for any Sharia. Oh kiss my ass. He's a renowned scholar on Sharia and believes that sharia law supercedes the Constitution or any other man made laws like many Muslims.

Sharia is divine.

"Sharia law as we have titled it, there is no such thing as Sharia law. These are laws of various Muslim countries, which are hodgepodge of Finnish laws, French laws, Portuguese laws. In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought. How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any sharia law because there is no such thing."

"GTP"
View attachment 84367
That was some 33 years ago when he first came to America. Are you saying Crazy Donald is still pro-choice even though he says he isn't because there was a time, years ago, when he said he was?

Then you would be wrong because the swift boat vets were caught lying about that.

Then you would be wrong because the swift boat vets were caught lying about that.

I don't believe that. Did any of them throw their bronze stars and other awards over the White House wall to protest the war? Kerry did.

Here ya go sparky!

Sharia is divine.

"GTP"
View attachment 84367
That was some 33 years ago when he first came to America. Are you saying Crazy Donald is still pro-choice even though he says he isn't because there was a time, years ago, when he said he was?

Really? Really? He founded the Islamic Journal to defend Sharia. This son of a bitch is a hardliner. Look I have for three decades fought against men like this. You want to tell me this sharia loving mother fucker is a good guy you show your colors. Fine by me.

Line up your daughter for the little nick. Get her clitoris removed.

I don't believe that. Did any of them throw their bronze stars and other awards over the White House wall to protest the war? Kerry did.
What does that have to do with the swift boat vets lying?

Sharia is divine.

"GTP"
View attachment 84367

Really? Really? He founded the Islamic Journal to defend Sharia. This son of a bitch is a hardliner. Look I have for three decades fought against men like this. You want to tell me this sharia loving mother fucker is a good guy you show your colors. Fine by me.

Line up your daughter for the little nick. Get her clitoris removed.
Yes, really. That was 33 years ago. At least try to be relevant.

Last edited:

Kerry dishonored the military awards and himself. When it is their word against his, I will accept their word every time.

Kerry dishonored the military awards and himself. When it is their word against his, I will accept their word every time.
I guess you're just stupid that way to accept folks' word. Especially of those who were caught bald-faced lying.

I guess you're just stupid that way to accept folks' word. Especially of those who were caught bald-faced lying.

Got a link to that lie Kerry loving jerkoff?

How many days did he spend in a hospital for those injuries?

Yeah, and it happened three times...Wow, how amazing...

He missed a couple of days of duty ONE time, so it was only twice that he got a band aid and went back on duty the same day.

Why is he a traitor? Was he charged? Most of the above happened at My Lai alone, let alone the other decade of that war.

What has Trump sacrificied? Comrade Donald's words eat his guts daily.

What's the Hildebeast sacrificed ...beside 4 men at Benghazi,that is?

learn to spell her name, troll.

she didn't claim to have sacrificed. your white supremacist hero did.

benghaaaaaaaazzzzzzzziiiiiiiii!!!! :cuckoo:
True, she sacrifice others. Then lied to cover it up.

so much ignorance from your posts.

you should probably complain to baby bush for destabilizing the middle east.

the only one hillary "sacrificed" was bin laden.

please go to school. pretty please. or at least read. because you clearly are uninformed.

Forum List

Back