Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

I saw what the camera saw.
I can't speak for Trump or anyone else.
I met a friend in midtown who brought me to a friend who offered to put me up for as long as I needed until I could go home.
The TV was on CBS and I wasn't in the frame of mind to ask the host to surf the channels.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Does Clinton hyperbolize?
Does EVERY politician or would be politician hyperbolize?
Yep!

That is indeed true, but what has Clinton done that's comparable, especially in regards to stirring up animosity towards a minority group?

Her support of NAFTA has caused millions of Americans to lose their careers.
The poor baby literally "thought" she was bankrupt when she was worth 85 million.
Yeah, let's have her influence the economy.
She's as big a liar and a crook as anyone else.

Are you saying, then, that she's just as bad as Herr Drumpf?

She doesn't have a Nationalistic bone in her body.

Got a feeling you mean that as a bad thing.

If your view of being an American is the Liberty to turn it into a nation of many poor and a few wealthy, then please vote for Hillary..

That is indeed true, but what has Clinton done that's comparable, especially in regards to stirring up animosity towards a minority group?

The poor baby literally "thought" she was bankrupt when she was worth 85 million.

If your view of being an American is the Liberty to turn it into a nation of many poor and a few wealthy, then please vote for Hillary..

Of course it's not. That's why I don't vote Republican.

Of course it's not. That's why I don't vote Republican.

I only vote Republican for local positions to hold down taxes.
I'm terrified of a Republican President or House.

Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!!
YES!!! NOW I remember quite clearly.
Thank you!

Maybe I was a bit overwhelmed.
A very close family member worked in the WTC and I was freaking out.
Killed.

Doesn't change the fact that "dozens" is nowhere near "thousands" and is not a justification for the kind of hate tRump's words were pandering to.
I met a friend in midtown who brought me to a friend who offered to put me up for as long as I needed until I could go home.
The TV was on CBS and I wasn't in the frame of mind to ask the host to surf the channels.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!
You are lying, not hyperbolizing.

I know a few Progressives and Liberals who have selective memory.
I'm with them when something happens and they say it never happened.
Don't tell your main squeeze is Muslim.
don't tell me you are telling the truth

Thank you!

Killed.

Doesn't change the fact that "dozens" is nowhere near "thousands" and is not a justification for the kind of hate tRump's words were pandering to.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!

I know a few Progressives and Liberals who have selective memory.
I'm with them when something happens and they say it never happened.
Don't tell your main squeeze is Muslim.
don't tell me you are telling the truth

I'll tell everyone else.

You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.
NJ, not NY or CT.
Perhaps if you disabled that Liberal filter in your dysfunctional brain you'd have seen it also.
It was disgusting.
Are you claiming you saw a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on 9/11?
Thank you!

Killed.

Yes you Fabls
Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.
You, trumphuc, are lying. You saw nothing of the sort. You did not see scores or dozens of cheering Muslims on the streets of NY, NJ, and CT. That did not happen.
NJ, not NY or CT.
Perhaps if you disabled that Liberal filter in your dysfunctional brain you'd have seen it also.
It was disgusting.
Are you claiming you saw a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on 9/11?
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.
YyouUO did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
Fuck you, asshat...don't tell me what I saw in that apartment that afternoon when I was waiting to hear that the LIRR was resuming service.
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.[/QUOTE]
No he didn't. You just can't stop lying can you? Show the Guzman video and confirm what a liar you are.[/QUOTE]
Look it up on youtube, idiot.

Thank you!

Killed.

Does Trump hyperbolize?
Yep!
No JAKEASS lying is when the obomanation says you'll save $2500 on healthcare

NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Thank you!

Killed.

Yes you Fabls
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
Chan. 2 NY Pablo Guzman reported it!!!! It may not have been a thousand perhaps Trump exaggerated the number but the FACT was accurate.
YyouUO did not. I watched four TVs all day lone, and that night as well, and not once was any Muslim cheering tape shown for NJ or NY or CT.
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
No he didn't. You just can't stop lying can you? Show the Guzman video and confirm what a liar you are.[/QUOTE]
Look it up on youtube, idiot.[/QUOTE]You are lying again, Vigilante. This type of lying is why your Comrade Trumpenfuhrer is losing.

Two top GOP planners, one from NH and the other from WI, are convinced that Trump has a 1 in 5 chance to win.

Both have said they believe he is temperamentally unfit to be Commander in Chief.

Their major concern was the Senate. Will Trump turn the Senate blue?

" An American Muslim bitch slapped Trump live on national TV and defended the patriotism of his hero son and lit the spark that is bringing down Trump. One lone Muslim guy with his wife standing next to him did . . ." what needed to be done.

Calling a "mild" exaggeration the "thousands" of Muslims dancing in Paterson NJ celebrating the all of the Twin Tower is a horrendous hyper hypocrisy that, every time an asshole tries it, she gets is metaphorically jumped where she . . . or whatever.

You on the far right can now see that great America as a whole rejects your candidate and you.

That rejection will never change.
jake, they celebrate it. why wouldn't they?
Not in their thousands or hundreds or scores in the streets of New Jersey. Trump has lied and now his candidacy has died.
you truly think that people like islam??

It's the only group we are permitted to criticise, other than white men.

People hate Islam because the establishment wants us to, and permits it. Trump may not win the election but it won't be because Abdul doesn't like him.

" An American Muslim bitch slapped Trump live on national TV and defended the patriotism of his hero son and lit the spark that is bringing down Trump. One lone Muslim guy with his wife standing next to him did . . ." what needed to be done.

Calling a "mild" exaggeration the "thousands" of Muslims dancing in Paterson NJ celebrating the all of the Twin Tower is a horrendous hyper hypocrisy that, every time an asshole tries it, she gets is metaphorically jumped where she . . . or whatever.

You on the far right can now see that great America as a whole rejects your candidate and you.

Not in their thousands or hundreds or scores in the streets of New Jersey. Trump has lied and now his candidacy has died.
you truly think that people like islam?? It's the only group we are permitted to criticise, other than white men. People hate Islam because the establishment wants us to, and permits it. Trump may not win the election but it won't be because Abdul doesn't like him.
I don't think people as a whole care one way or another. They don't hate it generally, as you do.

you truly think that people like islam?? It's the only group we are permitted to criticise, other than white men. People hate Islam because the establishment wants us to, and permits it. Trump may not win the election but it won't be because Abdul doesn't like him.
I don't think people as a whole care one way or another. They don't hate it generally, as you do.
I do NOT hate islam as much as the average person.

I actually defend islam each time people -in REAL LIFE MIND YOU- bash it.

no one ever bashes any other group in real life. And this is why i defend it, because i see NO REASON TO JOIN IN. There is enough hate towards them. There is propaganda against them, government and media.

Do i seem like the type of person who goes along with anything normal?

no one ever bashes any other group in real life. What? People here don't bash Muslims, Christians, Joos, Jeremiah pentecostalism, Ha Shevism lost in the universe, Republicans, Democrats, Palestinians, moon worshippers, women, blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, seniors, millennials all the time?

Last edited:
no one ever bashes any other group in real life. What? People here don't bash Muslims, Christians, Joos, Jeremiah pentecostalism, Ha Shevism lost in the universe, Republicans, Democrats, women, blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, seniors, millennials all the time?

where is here?

no one ever bashes any other group in real life. What? People here don't bash Muslims, Christians, Joos, Jeremiah pentecostalism, Ha Shevism lost in the universe, Republicans, Democrats, women, blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, seniors, millennials all the time?
ermm. this is the internet, not real life.

but it appears you can't tell the difference.

ermm. this is the internet, not real life. but it appears you can't tell the difference.
You think that all of this here does not happen out there in real life? You are a fool, if you do.

Thank you!

Killed.

Yes you Fabls
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
NJ, not NY or CT.
It was disgusting.
No he didn't. You just can't stop lying can you? Show the Guzman video and confirm what a liar you are.
Look it up on youtube, idiot.[/QUOTE]You are lying again, Vigilante. This type of lying is why your Comrade Trumpenfuhrer is losing.[/QUOTE]

My GOD, you are the mother fucking dumbest fucker on USMB JakeOff or JakeAss...... I don'tknow which of these describes you better!

Forum List

Back