Now Missouri

Yes, that's the plan. Everyone but Democrats can be convicted using that standard and Democrat innocence is of course automatically implied
How is the 14th effected by presidential pardon or amnesty, as happened after the Civil War. Such an act precluded the possibility of a criminal conviction.

It is basic common sense.

A local election board can remove a local city official from the ballot but they could not remove someone running for State Senator, that would require action by a state level official. Or do you think that your local election board could remove Trump from the ballot all by themselves?

The Constitution does not list every, single rule that has to be followed
Which leaves it up to the states

How is the 14th effected by presidential pardon or amnesty, as happened after the Civil War. Such an act precluded the possibility of a criminal conviction.

You are still equating literal insurrection with Trump, which is a false equivalency. This is an unprecedented use of the 14th. And it swings both ways. Democrats never think about the impact of your policies tomorrow, you just think about winning today whatever it takes.

The implication of your question is based on the assumed truth of your position and I have no interest in chasing balls for you. Get your own damned ball

Due process is not the same as your new twist to skirt the issue of the Bill of Rights.

SCOTUS is gonna throw this BS out.
Actually the 14th as I said, overrode the 5th amendment

5th - nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

14th - But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave;

Slaves, which were at the time "property" were taken from their owners without "due process".

Actually the 14th as I said, overrode the 5th amendment

5th - nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

14th - But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave;

Slaves, which were at the time "property" were taken from their owners without "due process".
Nope

The 14th refers to those committing the act, not those convicted of committing the act.

Example if someone committed treason, and the president pardoned him, that wouldn't remove the disability imposed by the 14th amendment. Only a 2/3rds vote by both houses of congress can do that.

But, he never engaged in such an act and to suggest that the opposing party just conjure up the hyperbole and hope it sticks is beyond ludicrous and dangerous. Remember, that pendulum swings back and forth.

Got links to prove your point?
Don't be ashamed you're a Brit, I know you're very proud to be a subject of King Charles.

Yes, I do have links proving you are Lithuanian. It was in reply to your links proving I am English.

Oh wait, you never sent me that ....

Which leaves it up to the states

Right, and the States are bound to the Bill of Rights, which means Trump has to be convicted of literally taking up arms against the United States, which he didn't do, you made that up. Like you made up Russia, Russia, Russia and all your other lies, MAGA man.

You are literally electing Trump. Everyone sees through your bull shit. And you keep wondering why it isn't working. It isn't working because EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Please see my post #170. I proved Trump did not plan or participate in an insurrection.

So who did? The FBI? Who planted that pipe bomb on video? Where where the DC police Bowser promised?

Engaged in means nothing without due process.

You can't have an insurrection against the Constitution, its a piece of paper, duh.
#170 seems to be missing
Right, and the States are bound to the Bill of Rights, which means Trump has to be convicted of literally taking up arms against the United States, which he didn't do, you made that up. Like you made up Russia, Russia, Russia and all your other lies, MAGA man.

You are literally electing Trump. Everyone sees through your bull shit. And you keep wondering why it isn't working. It isn't working because EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU ARE DOING
You seem to have missed the precedence . After theCivil WR numerous former Confederate ms were denied the right to hold office and there were no trials

#170 seems to be missing
You seem to have missed the precedence . After theCivil WR numerous former Confederate ms were denied the right to hold office and there were no trials
Right after the Civil War you moonbat

So if you ever argue an injustice and I can show where the law was ignored before, then your argument supporting Democrats is null and void because it happened before. I can't believe you just argued that. I was serious you are stupid, but even I didn't realize HOW stupid. That's one of the worst arguments I've ever heard, and I posted on this site with you for over a decade ...

Right after the Civil War you moonbat

Lesh is just mad they didn't read Confederate Soldiers their rights before they shot them. The Civil War was a lifetime class in ignoring the Constitution.

On the other hand, Lush keeps ignoring that their rebellion was LITERAL and they are going after Trump for what was not a literal rebellion, which is unprecedented and clearly opens the door for charging Biden with insurrection. At least Trump is on our side. Biden has already proven he isn't. In the Democrat way, clearly no trial is required, he already proved it

Forum List

Back