Now Missouri

The Democrats are relentlessly and dishonesty trying to make it about that. There was no treason and anybody capable of critical thinking and reading comprehension knows that. Any person of honor would condemn what the Democrats are doing.

You lost Dink at critical thinking

...shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same,...

Definition of engaged in: participate or become involved in.

Right, so when Republicans take Biden off ballots for insurrection, you're good with it. The point you keep evading because your standards change with party.

So the election to you comes down to who can kick their opposition off the most State ballots, and you believe in democracy and Leprechauns and that dogs can fly, sure you do, laying hypocrite. MAGA!

Those who have vested interest in increasing our divisions are winning, bigly. And they're not difficult to identify -- they're just hammering away, with binary, one-sided, all-or-nothing rhetoric that is meant to inflame, not heal. They must be amazed at how easy it is.
It's weird when you talk about yourself in the third person.

Lesh is just mad they didn't read Confederate Soldiers their rights before they shot them. The Civil War was a lifetime class in ignoring the Constitution.

On the other hand, Lush keeps ignoring that their rebellion was LITERAL and they are going after Trump for what was not a literal rebellion, which is unprecedented and clearly opens the door for charging Biden with insurrection. At least Trump is on our side. Biden has already proven he isn't. In the Democrat way, clearly no trial is required, he already proved it
Raiding the Capitol made it a LITERAL insurrection

Raiding the Capitol made it a LITERAL insurrection

Why didn't Nancy let the national guard in if it was that bad? When is she being arrested for supporting insurrection?

Oh yeah, your standards are double and she's on the right team, MAGA Man

President Trump won Missouri by 15 percentage points...booting Biden off the ballot is irrelevant.

Biden won Colorado by 15 percentage points...booting Trump off the ballot is irrelevant.

Maine only one electoral vote is in contention...to have this precedent in our back pocket is worth a measly one electoral vote.

I LOVE when short-sighted Liberals provide us ammunition to use when it really counts.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
Why didn't Nancy let the national guard in if it was that bad? When is she being arrested for supporting insurrection?

Oh yeah, your standards are double and she's on the right team, MAGA Man
It was never up to Nancy

Try again retard

Sund also told the panel that he was stymied in efforts to have National Guard troops assist U.S. Capitol police.

He’d asked the sergeant at arms of each chamber of Congress on Jan. 3 for permission to call in the National Guard, but was denied in deference to the “optics” of having National Guard troops at the Capitol, he said.

National Guard requests were made and denied. DOD recommended it.

Which was what Trump said. Pelosi is oversight to the board making those decusions

OK, thanks! I'll let you know if any of your posts ever don't look Lithuanian because they all do
My family's country of origin was Austria. You know what my post look like:

1704662824740.jpeg

• Funny
So you admit you are an Eastern European, now we're getting somewhere
My family's "country of origin" way back in the late 1800's. The Ellis Island route.

As an American my DNA had a lot of mixing since then. We'd say "Austrian extraction" based on the surname.

• Thanks
My family's "country of origin" way back in the late 1800's. The Ellis Island route.

As an American my DNA had a lot of mixing since then. We'd say "Austrian extraction" based on the surname.

My family always lived in the United States. We had nothing but Indians around until Europeans finally came. Talk about a white guy feeling out of place. We had to run the Brits out, but they turned out to be more bark than bite. They got us back though, they left the Canadians here. I want to invade England and make them take Canadians back. They are the real threat

My family always lived in the United States. We had nothing but Indians around until Europeans finally came. Talk about a white guy feeling out of place. We had to run the Brits out, but they turned out to be more bark than bite. They got us back though, they left the Canadians here. I want to invade England and make them take Canadians back. They are the real threat
The Spanish were the first white guys here.
So your statement makes no sense unless you consider the vikings, and they didn't stay, nor land in the US.
More bullshit from the Brit?

The Spanish were the first white guys here.
So your statement makes no sense unless you consider the vikings, and they didn't stay, nor land in the US.
More bullshit from the Brit?

I was just hitting the highlights, it wasn't meant to be a complete history

Forum List

Back