Now Missouri

Right, and the States are bound to the Bill of Rights, which means Trump has to be convicted of literally taking up arms against the United States, which he didn't do, you made that up. Like you made up Russia, Russia, Russia and all your other lies, MAGA man.

No, it means Trump assisted insurrection. Just like Jefferson Davis (CSA president) never took up arms against the US, and was never convicted of insurrection or treason, but it's clear he was barred from holding any office under the federal or state government.

So if you ever argue an injustice and I can show where the law was ignored before, then your argument supporting Democrats is null and void because it happened before. I can't believe you just argued that. I was serious you are stupid, but even I didn't realize HOW stupid. That's one of the worst arguments I've ever heard, and I posted on this site with you for over a decade ...
You have to realize the goal of the 14th amendment was to keep insurrectionists from running the government. Not to throw then in jail, which a criminal conviction would do.

No, it means Trump assisted insurrection. Just like Jefferson Davis (CSA president) never took up arms against the US, and was never convicted of insurrection or treason, but it's clear he was barred from holding any office under the federal or state government.

You can keep arguing that innocent until proven guilty isn't a thing, but it is, no one is buying your stupid crap, MAGA man. How's that working for your boy, Pedo Joe? Trump's numbers falling because you keep trying to put your rival in prison before an election? Oh, his numbers are going .... UP .... because everyone knows what you are doing, Stalin

You have to realize the goal of the 14th amendment was to keep insurrectionists from running the government. Not to throw then in jail, which a criminal conviction would do.

And they were still talking about LITERAL insurrection. This has nothing to do with your attempt to put your political opposition in prison because your candidate is a sick pedophile who hates his country and steals his wealth, Trump Lover

And they were still talking about LITERAL insurrection. This has nothing to do with your attempt to put your political opposition in prison because your candidate is a sick pedophile who hates his country and steals his wealth, Trump Lover
Potato - Potato

Insurrection - Insurrection

Innocent until proven guilty? Due process? You're not into it, MAGA man
No. Keeping someone out of office, or throwing them out of office is not something that requires due process. Just like the president can fire members of his cabinet, and they have no recourse.

Hopefully Josh Hawley can use his clout to get Biden knocked of the ballot in Missouri.

No. Keeping someone out of office, or throwing them out of office is not something that requires due process. Just like the president can fire members of his cabinet, and they have no recourse.

OK, well, I'm good with that then. So when we remove Biden from ballots, you will disagree but ignoring Biden's Constitutional rights is fine with you just like it is for Trump, that is what you are saying. We go into court and point to the southern border, Afghanistan, etc and say Joe committed insurrection, and you won't disagree because that would be a double standard, you are saying that

OK, well, I'm good with that then. So when we remove Biden from ballots, you will disagree but ignoring Biden's Constitutional rights is fine with you just like it is for Trump, that is what you are saying. We go into court and point to the southern border, Afghanistan, etc and say Joe committed insurrection, and you won't disagree because that would be a double standard, you are saying that
I'm sure if Biden is thrown off the ballot, he would use his "due process" to file a lawsuit for a temporary injunction that puts him back on the ballot, while his case goes through the motions.

I'm sure if Biden is thrown off the ballot, he would use his "due process" to file a lawsuit for a temporary injunction that puts him back on the ballot, while his case goes through the motions.

You said there is no due process for the 14th. You keep changing your standards and positions, when you come up with one of both, let me know, Trump lover.

And why are you voting for a pedophile? That's sick

You said there is no due process for the 14th. You keep changing your standards and positions, when you come up with one of both, let me know, Trump lover.

And why are you voting for a pedophile? That's sick
I said the 14th superseded the 5th amendment due process requirement for slaves as property.

Keep up.

An example of how an amendment in conflict with a previous constitutional provision "trumps" it.

And they were still talking about LITERAL insurrection.

...shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same,...

Definition of engaged in: participate or become involved in.

Forum List

Back