Now Obama is getting a new ride. Is he worried that he needs a blood bank on board?

as with the last time this type of issue was brought up. these things are ordered long ago. Like before his term had begun. This is typical regardless who is president. Of all the things to whine about, this isnt it.well unless you are a hack.

as with the last time this type of issue was brought up. these things are ordered long ago. Like before his term had begun. This is typical regardless who is president. Of all the things to whine about, this isnt it.well unless you are a hack.

It doesn't take 5 years to order a limo and have it delivered. Air Force One, maybe, but not a limo.

It doesn't take 5 years to order a limo and have it delivered. Air Force One, maybe, but not a limo.

Yeah, it does. Google Cadillac one.

After you do so,...

(OMG! I just learned something that fox and the right wing machine never told me! Why do those that aren't right wingers like me know so much?)

Last edited:

After you do so,...

(OMG! I just learned something that fox and the right wing machine never told me! Why do those that aren't right wingers like me know so much?)

I did.

"The current presidential limousine entered service on January 20, 2009"

That's 4 years ago. Obviously you're wrong.

Perhaps if he kept his ass in the U.S. instead of traipsing around the world like some Multi-millionaire, which he aint', spending his own money, which he ain't, like it's going out of style, which he is, he wouldn't need a new car with all the special bells and whistles.

After you do so,...

I did.

"The current presidential limousine entered service on January 20, 2009"

That's 4 years ago. Obviously you're wrong.

There has never been a presidential limousine before Obama? :eusa_think:

Don't be an idiot. It's better to admit you are ignorant, than try to defend it :up:

Last edited:
Perhaps if he kept his ass in the U.S. instead of traipsing around the world like some Multi-millionaire, which he aint', spending his own money, which he ain't, like it's going out of style, which he is, he wouldn't need a new car with all the special bells and whistles.

Believe it or not..it's part of the job description.

He's sorta required to travel around the world and shill for our corporations to open up new sources of revenue for them.

Obama's new limo to have heavy armor, blood bank, night vision - NBC News.com

Obama's new limo to have heavy armor, blood bank, night vision

Are we not under a sequester.. Oh that is right it doesnt apply to the chosen one:doubt:

Good.

The leader of the greatest nation ever should be protected by the best the world has to offer.

Damn straight. I don’t give a rat’s ass how poor we are OR how much I can’t stand the current president’s policies – he needs that ABSOLUTE BEST protection that we can come up with no holds barred. If he needs a tank, then he gets it, equipped with a mobile hospital if required.

God, I can’t believe some of the complaints that come up here. This hackery is what makes those on the right look like lunatics.

Believe it or not..it's part of the job description.

He's sorta required to travel around the world and shill for our corporations to open up new sources of revenue for them.

Well, besides the ‘shill’ part, I fail to understand what people are thinking when they begrudge the president going to other nations or around the country when that is an integral part of the job. The president MUST travel and meet with dignitaries on other nations as well as the American people. If he locked himself in the Whitehouse, THAT would be something to hold against him. Ding his job OTOH is not a very valid complaint.

With our economy , we should not be ordering ANYTHING.. But of course it is for you Obama and he doesnt care what things cost when it comes to him . Only when it comes to our military and cut them back to cold breakfasts for our troops

With our economy , we should not be ordering ANYTHING.. But of course it is for you Obama and he doesnt care what things cost when it comes to him . Only when it comes to our military and cut them back to cold breakfasts for our troops

Give it up and stop posting such ignorant shit. You are a nobody, the president is the leader of the free world. You may not agree with them, but they are the one that was elected into office the way the constitution grants.

If you disagree with the constitution, try moving to your right wing utopia like Iran.

Last edited:

Since when are Presidents restricted to the continental US?

No President has done it in 65 years

Newsflash: The economy is improving....despite your praying that it would fail. And building this limo certainly created a few more jobs, right?

He used up all his child blood trying to get guns banned.

Needs to bank more.

yeah it kind of does. These are special. I dont think you understand how long it can take. Take the FFA from Lexus, that took i think 8 years to make.

The secret service ordered it slick. Read your own link. Ever since Kennedy have they been doing this with cars.

Another wrongo thread by Lovebear. You'd think she would have learned to research these things before rushing to post them.

Forum List

Back